Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2014, 08:22:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334650 Posts in 13706 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  something that may be of interest to SRW fans
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: something that may be of interest to SRW fans  (Read 888 times)
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« on: December 27, 2010, 05:07:03 PM »

the SRW J translation is finished and has been released. i dont know the rules reguarding this sort of thing so i wont post any links.

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2010, 05:16:48 PM »

Thanks for the Heads up. I'll be sure to look into it. I'm kinda tired of trying to figure out the Japanese text, you know?

http://myanimelist.net/profile/mickeymac92

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
mjrpgfan

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2010, 03:18:59 AM »

Now if they'd only do the same for some of the PS2 SRW titles.
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 06:19:26 PM »

You want something that would actually interest SRW fans?

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/01/04/super-robot-taisen-z-sequel-adds-eureka-seven-gurren-lagann-and-votoms/

And it's been confirmed by the man himself.

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2011, 06:47:26 PM »

You want something that would actually interest SRW fans?

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/01/04/super-robot-taisen-z-sequel-adds-eureka-seven-gurren-lagann-and-votoms/

And it's been confirmed by the man himself.

:D Gundam 00, Code Geass, Gurren Lagann, Mazinger Z and more! Now that's something to look forward to!

http://myanimelist.net/profile/mickeymac92

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2011, 10:47:28 AM »

I wish I could get excited since like 4 of these series are ones I've wanted to see, but I find that the only SRW games I play any more are the hand-held ones. If I have time to actually sit down and play a console game I have a gigantic backlog to catch up on and SRW isn't anywhere near the top of that pile.

But, hm, GL, Code Geass, 00, E7, and (finally) VOTOMs...might have to play this one. Z pretty much perfected the squad system, so hopefully they can deliver that quality here.
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2011, 10:21:37 AM »

I wish I could get excited since like 4 of these series are ones I've wanted to see, but I find that the only SRW games I play any more are the hand-held ones. If I have time to actually sit down and play a console game I have a gigantic backlog to catch up on and SRW isn't anywhere near the top of that pile.

But, hm, GL, Code Geass, 00, E7, and (finally) VOTOMs...might have to play this one. Z pretty much perfected the squad system, so hopefully they can deliver that quality here.

Unfortunately they don't seem to be using the squad system from Z in this one. Don't know what if anything they're going to be replacing it with.

Fortunately (or much more likely unfortunately) this one's going straight to the PSP so you may find yourself playing this one after all.

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2011, 08:47:06 AM »

Huh, don't know how I missed the PSP part. That's that then, I am definitely getting this one, heh. Hopefully they add a couple new lead characters, too. Am I the only one that thought Rand looked stupid as all hell?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: