Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 21, 2014, 12:04:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
329326 Posts in 13490 Topics by 2179 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Video game dream haps
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Video game dream haps  (Read 4531 times)
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2011, 11:40:13 AM »

So my +1 had a dream where someone from RPGFan broke my feet w/ a hammer because I cheated at a videogame record

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Darklight

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2011, 11:58:47 PM »

In the Day, FF7 dreams. Most memorable was riding chocobos with friends over a rainbow track in space, Like the mario kart 64 track. Anyway, one of my friends killed the chocobo he was riding due to his obesity problem. Instead of trying to revive Aeris, we where huddled around a lifeless pink chocobo.

Recently, Fallout3, quite boring, dream was about putting together the Rock-it launcher.

Non game related, Last night, I dreamed I was at Ryan Dunn's crash scene.
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2011, 12:21:54 AM »

I had a dream which my subconscious claims was about Mass Effect. Problem being while I can remember the dream in detail, I don't remember anything Mass Effect-specific. I wasn't even on a spaceship.. though I was on a regular ship.

Maybe it was actually about 999.

NANOMACHINES, SON.
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2011, 09:20:06 PM »

I just had a dream where I was reading powerpoint slides about urinary flow mechanisms. One slide had the professor holding an alligator's dick out into the hallway while it pissed everywhere.

There was actually more to this dream -- me attending a weirdly castle-like uni in the middle of the city, with nifty open courtyards, missing a bus in snowy weather coming home from the park, a girl falling in love with me and dropping out of university. Also apparently my great grandmother lived at my apartment and some little girl was watching me work on homework for a class as I stayed up all night.

But yeah, the last half of the dream was this slideshow about urinary flow mechanisms in various species. You don't top that.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Commander Jubby Shepard
What do you call a kid with no arms and an eye patch? Names.

If you come back you will find me a very grave man

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2011, 02:34:25 PM »

I just had a dream about FFXIII. My party consisted of Hope, Lightining, two random asian kids, and a Care Bear. They did the gayest victory dance ever.

If it'll hold Jello, Utah will put Jello in it.
Darklight

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2011, 02:53:03 AM »

I just had a dream about FFXIII. My party consisted of Hope, Lightining, two random asian kids, and a Care Bear. They did the gayest victory dance ever.

Wow, How would you feel waking up after that? Definitely cold shower material.

I had a Sega Saturn alien trilogy dream once where I was glued to the wall by a snotty cocoon. The aliens where just sitting around chatting about school and I couldn't speak. I pulled a vein from my throat out of my mouth which was endless.
Fei

!?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2011, 11:41:47 PM »

I would frequently dream about buying Street Fighter 2 for SNES from Wal-Mart.  I'd get to the counter with cash in hand, but when I was about to speak to tell the cashier to get me a copy from the wall behind them, my mouth would open, I'd take in a breath, and then nothing but despair and muteness.

If you re-spec your elduhz and own a Vita - http://twitter.com/BSNursery
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2011, 06:30:19 AM »

I had a dream about Demon's Souls. I was the PC and just beat the final boss and started over in the tutorial dungeon. I was a pretty pumped up warrior.
Fei

!?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2011, 06:31:23 PM »

I was playing Catherine a lot recently.  I dreamt I was climbing a giant tree, and during a particularly dangerous maneuver, I thought "what the fuck am I gonna do when I reach the top?  I'm already 100 ft up" so I climbed back down.

Then I saw Kim Kardashian on the news, crying because she only made it 50% of the way up the tree.  I was apparently at 85%.

By this point I'm not sure which is the reality in my dream, but now the climbing made sense, as I'm climbing up buildings now (along with dozens of others), like Assassins Creed or some shit.  We're trying to get inside these subway trains sitting on top of the buildings, so that we can plummet off while inside of them.

This part of the dream was somehow Devil Survivor, which I was also playing recently.  People were still climbing the walls inside the subway car... as we plummeted towards some metaphysical gain.

Atlus is fucking me up...

If you re-spec your elduhz and own a Vita - http://twitter.com/BSNursery
Darklight

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2011, 11:57:51 PM »

Last night, I dreamt I was playing cod4 and getting Official warnings through the speakers from Microsoft telling me to stop camping or be banned forever.
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2011, 09:42:13 AM »

I don't remember much about my dream, but Estelle was in it and it was incredibly jolly.
Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2011, 03:39:51 AM »

Xenoblade is getting to me. It involved Dunban, Jin from Xenosaga and coffee, but I can't remember the details.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: