Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 29, 2016, 04:08:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Check out the latest RPG news!
246676 Posts in 7386 Topics by 2383 Members
Latest Member: xxkinsmanxx
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  Legend of Heroes: Akatsuki no Kiseki
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Legend of Heroes: Akatsuki no Kiseki  (Read 9300 times)
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2016, 10:36:28 AM »

Yeah, that's not a shotgun pump, that's just part of the axe head so it stays secured to the barrel, and it only looks like a pump since that potion is not solid, since obviously there's enough metal at the front as it is. Honestly, I'm impressed how believable they're trying to make it look. The handle design also looks surprisingly comfortable, while the stock is extra thick, but curved so it's less likely to impede the axe swing. I hope one of those novelty blacksmiths I saw online take a crack at it, I wanna at see if it at least makes for a decent axe (it's bullets are probably magic though, so I wouldn't count on it ever making for a real dual-purpose weapon). I mean, they kinda ruined it with that counterweight at the end, but I guess it has it has enough weight at the front that you wouldn't actually need the stock to rest against your shoulder...
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 10:39:23 AM by Mickeymac92 » Logged

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
I Draw Stuff Sometimes
Arvis
Prudish Gerontophobe

Computer Over. Virus = Very Yes.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2016, 11:08:12 AM »

I love this forum

Current RPG - Stardew Valley.
Agent D.

Agent Bewear.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2016, 02:01:04 PM »

Yeah, that's not a shotgun pump, that's just part of the axe head so it stays secured to the barrel, and it only looks like a pump since that potion is not solid, since obviously there's enough metal at the front as it is. Honestly, I'm impressed how believable they're trying to make it look. The handle design also looks surprisingly comfortable, while the stock is extra thick, but curved so it's less likely to impede the axe swing. I hope one of those novelty blacksmiths I saw online take a crack at it, I wanna at see if it at least makes for a decent axe (it's bullets are probably magic though, so I wouldn't count on it ever making for a real dual-purpose weapon). I mean, they kinda ruined it with that counterweight at the end, but I guess it has it has enough weight at the front that you wouldn't actually need the stock to rest against your shoulder...
Not gonna lie, the whole design is failed then. You have a sight that won't work, a blade that will break easily, a throttle handle(?), a stock that you can't physically make use of...dumbness incarnate.

TASTY!
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2016, 12:57:53 PM »

http://gematsu.com/2016/08/legend-heroes-akatsuki-no-kiseki-debut-trailer-pre-registration-opened

So did anybody say Record Keeper/Terra Battle? Because those are what this is looking like it'll be.

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Arvis
Prudish Gerontophobe

Computer Over. Virus = Very Yes.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2016, 04:59:05 PM »

http://gematsu.com/2016/08/legend-heroes-akatsuki-no-kiseki-debut-trailer-pre-registration-opened

So did anybody say Record Keeper/Terra Battle? Because those are what this is looking like it'll be.

Blech

Current RPG - Stardew Valley.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: