Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 30, 2015, 02:12:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Check out the latest RPG news!
363045 Posts in 14706 Topics by 2301 Members
Latest Member: FrustratedLeadingTone
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Helper Monkey
| | |-+  PSVita Shopping: What is digital ONLY?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: PSVita Shopping: What is digital ONLY?  (Read 549 times)
Ramza
Enjoying Retirement
Editor Emeritus

TSDPatGann
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: August 20, 2015, 03:39:33 PM »

So...

I'm a nut. And whenever a game exists in physical form, I want that. But sometimes, games are download-ONLY.

With the 3DS, they make pretty clear what is available retail and what's download-only. In fact, on the eShop, I think that's something you can filter by.

I can find no such filter on the PS Store, at least not from my Vita. I can narrow it to all games that are available online, but not all games that are available ONLY online.

Does anyone know a way to do this, or a website that lists all PSVita titles and allows you to filter by format (ie -- "not in physical format, download only")?

Thanks,
Ramza

Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 01:00:25 PM »

The vita wikipedia article will link to a list of vita games that also gives you a yes or no answer to the physical copy question.

TASTY!
Ramza
Enjoying Retirement
Editor Emeritus

TSDPatGann
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2015, 03:24:52 PM »

The vita wikipedia article will link to a list of vita games that also gives you a yes or no answer to the physical copy question.

That's helpful! I wonder if I can simply copy/paste these tables into Wikipedia so I can filter instead of sort. And get A-Z on there, not that A-L M-Z split.

I'll check it out tonight. Thanks D!

Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2015, 04:13:49 PM »

That's helpful! I wonder if I can simply copy/paste these tables into Wikipedia so I can filter instead of sort. And get A-Z on there, not that A-L M-Z split.

I'll check it out tonight. Thanks D!
Good luck sir.

TASTY!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: