Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 05, 2015, 04:05:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Check out the latest RPG news!
360439 Posts in 14630 Topics by 2274 Members
Latest Member: DucretAlex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Helper Monkey
| | |-+  Someone going to SDCC-HELP!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Someone going to SDCC-HELP!  (Read 94 times)
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: June 29, 2015, 08:32:23 PM »

I need the help of someone going to San Diego Comic Con. There is a Funko collectible that is going to be exclusive to the show at first and then most likely hard to find after. It is the Unmasked Flash from the TV show. My gfs son collects these Dunks and this one he wants really badly. I am hoping if you are going I can pay for it and shipping to have it sent to me so I can give it to him as a gift. If you can help the  PM me.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 10:02:58 PM »

This is a heartwarming thing to read, Dagg.

I thought you were mandated by law to stay away from young children.

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2015, 09:59:16 PM »

Shhhhh. Don't tell anyone. These kids love their Funko. It's the new "get in my van I have candy". Now if only I could find someone to help me out. I have gotten nothing.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: