Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 27, 2014, 07:37:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338664 Posts in 13863 Topics by 2217 Members
Latest Member: milz
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Final Fantasy XV
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Final Fantasy XV  (Read 2292 times)
Draak

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2011, 05:56:25 PM »

I'm surprised Agito is taking as long as it is.  It's a PSP game.  Unless they took the whole of the Agito division, sans one guy, to work on Versus.

Yes, the game was announced during 2006 for mobile phones and 2008 for the PSP. Maybe they are holding it for a release both on PSP and 3DS.
Ivalice Alliance
Valendia Knights of the Peace

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2011, 07:04:58 PM »

I'm very excited for Agito and Versus, I do think they both will be much better than XIII.  The reason I say it will be announced this year is because somebody said it earlier.  Square-Enix loves to announce new games WAYYYYYY before it comes out.  I remember when XII was announced.  Agito and Versus have cool features that have me intrigued.  Plus, Shimomura is involved in a Final Fantasy game.  I doubt she is composing the entire soundtrack, hmm...maybe thats why she was so limited on The 3rd Birthday, maybe she is the solo composer to Versus?  Anyways, did anyone enjoy the features for VIII where you had to collect parts for your weapons?  I thought it was neat but sometimes annoying. 

Currently Playing-The Evil Within
Waiting On-Bloodborne, Final Fantasy Type-O, Final Fantasy XV, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Wonderflick, The Last Guardian, Shenmue III
Lazlowe1984
Restricted Members

Centurion

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2011, 12:58:24 PM »

Where the hell is Agito? I am the last supporter left still hoping it will release.

As for Final Fantasy XV I want alternate endings with astoundingly different results.That way a sequel is immediately eliminated

Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2011, 01:23:45 PM »

I just hope it isn't another 'Cinematic experience' like FFXIII was. Once was good enough, S-E.

http://myanimelist.net/profile/mickeymac92

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
Chronix112
Yasunori Mitsuda / Genso Suikoden fanboi

The Pessimistic One

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2011, 03:09:47 PM »

I just hope it isn't another 'Cinematic experience' like FFXIII was. Once was good enough, S-E.
You know it would not be Square-Enix without them one-upping themselves when it comes graphics/ cinematic experiences. They will announce it, and it will take them at least 7 years to deliver.
Ivalice Alliance

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2011, 06:21:01 PM »

I'm just glad I have Final Fantasy IV Complete to look forward to, oh man it looks beautiful and I enjoyed The After Years alot.  Anyways, back on topic.  I also would like to see the return of the Airship.

Waiting On-Bloodborne, Final Fantasy Type-O, Final Fantasy XV, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Wonderflick, The Last Guardian, Shenmue III
hell_snake

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2011, 02:32:00 PM »

When does the conference start? I want to experience the "Versus XIII coming also to the Xbox 360" announcement first hand.

"An unanswered question is better than an unquestioned answer"
Ivalice Alliance

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2011, 03:49:45 PM »

I think it's the 19th.

kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2011, 03:54:13 PM »

It's actually supposed to be the 18th in Japan. Later today for us.

NANOMACHINES, SON.
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2011, 04:24:45 PM »

To clarify, the event being shown twice. The live streaming event is only for the second showing, and not the first one. So...

Show without streaming starts at:

Japan: 6:00pm
Western US: 1:00am
Eastern US: 4:00am
Brazil east: 7:00am
GMT: 9:00am
Germany: 10:00am

Live streaming event start at:

Japan: 8:00pm
Western US: 3:00am
Eastern US: 6:00am
Brazil east: 9:00am
GMT: 11:00am
Germany: 12:00pm

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
Ivalice Alliance

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2011, 04:32:13 PM »

It's actually supposed to be the 18th in Japan. Later today for us.

Thanks for clarifying :)

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: