Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 19, 2014, 04:28:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Congratulations to Andrew Barker! RPGfan Editor of the Year and now Chief News Editor!
340915 Posts in 13933 Topics by 2222 Members
Latest Member: XanTehMan
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Nikkei: PSP2 this year, OLED Touchscreen, 3G
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print
Author Topic: Nikkei: PSP2 this year, OLED Touchscreen, 3G  (Read 7720 times)
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: March 04, 2011, 09:53:59 AM »

Consoles I've purchased at launch:

PSX
Game Boy (gift)
Jaguar (sold all my good games... Years later I'd pull an Office Space on this hunk of trash in rage)
N64
3DO (I actually won money in a lottery ticket...and blew it all on this piece of shit. At least it opened me up to Star Control 2. Crash and Burn was a sweet game too)
GBA (This had the potential to be my favoritest system ever but the dark as screen sucked balls. Esp in that 1st castlevania game)
SNES (gift)
Ivalice Alliance
Valendia Knights of the Peace

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: April 03, 2011, 02:19:04 PM »

Consoles I've purchased at launch:

PSX
Game Boy (gift)
Jaguar (sold all my good games... Years later I'd pull an Office Space on this hunk of trash in rage)
N64
3DO (I actually won money in a lottery ticket...and blew it all on this piece of shit. At least it opened me up to Star Control 2. Crash and Burn was a sweet game too)
GBA (This had the potential to be my favoritest system ever but the dark as screen sucked balls. Esp in that 1st castlevania game)
SNES (gift)

Mine were:

3DS
DS
DSi
N64
Dreamcast
SNES
NES
Game Boy Advance
Gamecube
Wii
Game Gear
Game Boy
Genesis

29 / Gamer / Collector / Certified Nerd

Currently Playing - Samurai Warriors 4 (PS4)
Waiting On - Bloodborne, Final Fantasy Type-O (PS4), Final Fantasy XV (PS4), Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PS4), Xenoblade Chronicles X, Star Fox, The Legend of Zelda, Wonderflick, The Last Guardian, Shenmue III
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: April 05, 2011, 12:27:30 AM »

Not bad Ivalice.  I don't think I've ever had any consoles at launch before.  I may have had the n64 near launch, but I can't remember. 

Though, I remember back in high school I knew a kid who got a Dreamcast at launch.  He somehow got his mom to stand in line in the freezing cold at night for him while he stayed at home and slept in bed.  Wasn't his birthday or any holidays.  I couldn't believe his mom did that for him.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: April 05, 2011, 12:59:19 AM »

i see sony still hasnt learned from the mistake they made with ps3. ITS GONNA COST WAY TOO FUCKING MUCH!

only console i ever bought at launch was dreamcast.

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: April 05, 2011, 05:04:54 AM »

We sitll don't know anything about the price. Some rumors say that the version without 3G will cost the same as the 3DS. Let's not forget that the 3DS is terribly overpriced considering it's manufacturing cost which makes it easier for sony to match it.

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: