Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2014, 10:23:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334652 Posts in 13706 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Skrillex Quest
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Skrillex Quest  (Read 624 times)
Ramza
Enjoying Retirement
Editor Emeritus

TSDPatGann
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: November 28, 2012, 10:18:17 PM »

Ya I know. Sounds dumb. I get that.

But if you're down with some sort of weird derivation of Zelda *and games inspired by Zelda* (3D Dot Game Heroes, Sword&Sworcery), you're gonna dig this.

http://www.skrillexquest.com/

Fei

!?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 10:57:09 PM »

So my cousin is a huge Korn fan, and Korn's latest album is a collaboration of sorts with Skrillex (they were fusing metal with dubstep).

My cousin is also in a metal band that is doing music for my almost-done game... a game which happens to be a weird derivation of Zelda and games inspired by Zelda.

I told him "you'll never guess who beat me to the punch... fucking Skrillex." When I showed him Skrillex Quest, even he couldn't help but laugh at the similarities. 

On the bright side, mine is a mobile game, but I seriously felt raped when I saw this.  My project is very different, but the concepts are quite similar.  That's what hurts me (on a personal level) the most, but we'll see how everything plays out.

I'm now writing jokes into the script to account for this, so hopefully it escalates into Tupac/B.I.G proportions :P

If you re-spec your elduhz and own a Vita - http://twitter.com/BSNursery
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: