Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 21, 2014, 11:23:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Congratulations to Andrew Barker! RPGfan Editor of the Year and now Chief News Editor!
341218 Posts in 13945 Topics by 2222 Members
Latest Member: XanTehMan
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Bazaar
| | |-+  Seller Review thread
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Print
Author Topic: Seller Review thread  (Read 32867 times)
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« on: January 31, 2011, 05:02:35 PM »

Thought a thread like this would be useful.

I recently contacted Wild Armor and bought a few games off of him. Shipped fast as hell, in great condition, and at a great price.

He has the Yoda Stamp of Approval

Dice
Dobbelstenen Muil
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 02:11:53 AM »

Haha - wonderful idea.  Though I think if any member has the balls to keep posting here, they damn well better deliver, y'know?

Anyhow.  I got FFVI off Fei - great condition, and quick.

I vouch for myself when I sold Tales of Vesperia (PS3) in mint condition... except for a coffee drop that spilled onto the instruction book (mmm, video games and caffeine in the morning <3).  To top it off, I included a small guide I typed, copy/pasted and printed for the buyer -  should he lack Japanese know-how (eng bestiary, websites with jpn>eng info, as well as the new events in the PS3 version that could be easily missed).
Yoda, if you would, rate me if you deem necessary.

...I actually should try selling here, except Wild Armor's list pretty much either duplicates or out-does mine....
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 02:15:03 AM by Dice » Logged

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633
http://dice963.tumblr.com/

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
RAINBOW PIXEL POWER!!!
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2011, 10:54:34 AM »

Yoda, if you would, rate me if you deem necessary.

Will do!

When I come in from a hard day, muscles rippled and sinewy while covered in the musk of manliness, ever eager to serve is Dice. A fair maiden who knows how to field dress a wound, make my chocolate milk right, how to wear a Stillsuit in the style of the Fremen, and always saves my game for me when I pass out in front of the television.

Here goes the breakdown:
Cleanliness:

Friendliness:

Comportment :

No but for real. I solicited Dice to make my avatar and she came through in aces. I sent her a crude caveman drawing and she crafted the one I use now and it's fit for Fallout 4: New Dagobah

And she only wanted my mortal soul
Dice
Dobbelstenen Muil
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2011, 12:10:09 PM »

How can my friendliness be so high, but comportment just be shot?

Ah well...good review!

I sit back with my cigar, inhale a good breath of it and exclaim, "MWAHAHAHA! These souls are under my thumb!!!", as I lean back and skewer another piece of human flesh for my tasting.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633
http://dice963.tumblr.com/

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
RAINBOW PIXEL POWER!!!
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Smiley Abuser

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2011, 12:26:42 PM »

I've never sold anything here but I know a couple of people are still waiting on stuff I'm giving them for free.

Blame the boyfriend, as soon as the goods get in my hands they shall be shipped.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
ShadowLaguna

Rattle your goddamn head!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2011, 08:22:33 PM »

I've never sold anything here but I know a couple of people are still waiting on stuff I'm giving them for free.

Blame the boyfriend, as soon as the goods get in my hands they shall be shipped.

BUT BECAUSE THEY ARE FREE, YOU WILL BE RATED HIGHLY! ;)

Wii Number - 1981 9892 1002 5530
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2011, 07:06:48 PM »

Fadedsun - Five Stars

Had a very reasonable price, prompt replies (mostly), package arrived as described and undamaged.

http://myanimelist.net/profile/mickeymac92

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
Wild Armor
Observer
Contributing Editor

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2011, 11:30:07 PM »

Thought a thread like this would be useful.

I recently contacted Wild Armor and bought a few games off of him. Shipped fast as hell, in great condition, and at a great price.

He has the Yoda Stamp of Approval

Haha, wow thanks! I do my best and I assume that my games make it to the buyer in one piece in good conditions. If anyone has their doubts, I've sold some of my games to someone in Sweeden and they said they received it fine too. :3 I think that deserves a pat on the back, or my buying of my things ;). But again, thanks.

And Dice, my game list will probably become increasingly small in the near future. I'm actually hoping to going even past games if they all sell. :3

Avatar Author's sig: Let me know if you know this author. :)
Arhkaos

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2011, 02:21:12 PM »

I couldn't agree more! I must say he has to be one of the best sellers I ever did business with!

I also bought a couple of things from rpgseeker and everything went fine too, shipping was fast with items in great condition and quick communication.

I have fury!
Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2011, 01:07:22 PM »

Give the Yoda stamp of approval to Yoda. I bought two PSP games from him for a very fair price, and they look brand new I might add, and they were shipped extremely fast (whole transaction took less than a week!). Let me know when next sale comes around :)

Everything's Eventual
Anime & RPGl and

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2011, 08:18:11 AM »

Hidoshi bought Rahxephon from me. Excellent transaction! Thanks Hidoshi.
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2011, 10:55:32 PM »

Hidoshi bought Rahxephon from me. Excellent transaction! Thanks Hidoshi.

It would be kind of weird if a long time site admin was ripping people off on his own site =P

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Azrael

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2011, 10:14:42 AM »

I bought Persona 4 off of Fadedsun. Really quick transaction, had the game within 3 days. Game was also in excellent condition.
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2011, 05:06:09 PM »

I bought Tales of Legendia from Federax. Had very good comunnication from him, was flexible with the payment options, and for an international mailing it arrived pretty fast. Not to mention the game was in top shape, just as he had promised. I'm very pleased.

http://myanimelist.net/profile/mickeymac92

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
Federax

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2011, 11:19:21 AM »

Sold Tales of Legendia to Mickeymac92, excellent buyer.  Would recommend to anyone.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: