Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2014, 10:45:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319738 Posts in 13047 Topics by 2147 Members
Latest Member: TacoBell_Lord
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Bazaar
| | |-+  Seller Review thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Print
Author Topic: Seller Review thread  (Read 28611 times)
Chronix112
Yasunori Mitsuda / Genso Suikoden fanboi

The Pessimistic One

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2011, 10:35:54 AM »

I received the Dragon Quest V I bought from Federax today.The game was in its described mint condition.
Federax

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2011, 06:10:40 PM »

Chronix112 is a great buyer, very friendly
Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2011, 03:46:40 PM »

Bought a nice Saturn from Fadedsun, really, really nice and easy guy to deal with. Package arrived quickly, packaged wonderfully and my son is ecstatic! So overall a great buying experience.

Everything's Eventual
Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

a+dark+eclipse
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2011, 09:11:54 PM »

Bought Valkyria Chronicles from Serene Prophet.

Game came in great shape and arrived quickly.

Fei

!?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2011, 02:39:27 PM »

Vanguard sold me Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Endless Frontier for DS, and he didn't fuck around at all.  Good deal, good business.  Predicted my delivery date accurately too.

He totally ate the extra 90 cents shipping cost without saying a word.  *knucks*
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 02:41:25 PM by Fei » Logged

If you re-spec your elduhz and own a Vita - http://twitter.com/BSNursery
Bytor

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2011, 02:38:06 PM »

Bought a few old Saturn games from Fadedsun, great deal, safe, secure packaging and super fast shipping. Great seller just like last time. Hope you come across some more games I want!

Everything's Eventual
Serene Prophet

sereneprophet@yahoo.com sereneprophet
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2011, 07:08:04 PM »

Yoda was a great buyer, great communication, stand up fella.  Sorry im a bit late with this :P

-Give a man a fire, and hes warm for a day.  Light a man on fire, and hes warm for the rest of his life.-
Bytor

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2011, 09:30:01 PM »

Bought a couple of PSX games from Azrael, great deal and arrived earlier than quoted. Nice deal!

Everything's Eventual
Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

a+dark+eclipse
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2011, 04:40:08 PM »

got more from Wild Armor's Used Game Emporium.

Good as always

Vanguard

I am America, and I hate JRPGs

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2011, 09:25:39 AM »

Disclaimer: I did not actually buy anything from Anime & RPGl and.

Over the past two weeks I tried to work out a trade with Anime & RPGl and for the DQ Zenithia Trilogy. I found that he consistently overstated the value of his items and requested I add/substitute titles or offset the perceived value of his games with cash. For the record, I offered him both the complete Gundam Wing series and Neon Genesis Evangelion, both in near mint condition. I even offered to trade all of that for just the first two games in the trilogy. In his responses, he consistently told me how worthless or lame these series were.

I wouldn't feel compelled to write this if he hadn't requested pictures and feigned interest for two weeks. This is just a cautionary tale: when dealing with Anime & RPGl and, prepare to pay above market value, be insulted, and send countless PMs before you either give up or give in.

Thoren: Astronomers fucking love stars and shit. Whitman was a bitch.
Hidoshi: Walt Whitman could beat you with both dicks tied behind his back.
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2011, 09:29:28 AM »

Over the past two weeks I tried to work out a trade with Anime & RPGl and for the DQ Zenithia Trilogy. I found that he consistently overstated the value of his items and requested I add/substitute titles or offset the perceived value of his games with cash. For the record, I offered him both the complete Gundam Wing series and Neon Genesis Evangelion, both in near mint condition. I even offered to trade all of that for just the first two games in the trilogy. In his responses, he consistently told me how worthless or lame these series were.

I wouldn't feel compelled to write this if he hadn't requested pictures and feigned interest for two weeks. This is just a cautionary tale: when dealing with Anime & RPGl and, prepare to pay above market value, be insulted, and send countless PMs before you either give up or give in.

Thanks for sharing your tale, Vanguard. I've never liked the way Anime & RPGl and operates on here.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Wild Armor
Observer

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2011, 01:54:35 PM »

got more from Wild Armor's Used Game Emporium.

Good as always

Thanks Yoda. Do let me know how things go with that game. I recommend Yoda as a Buyer. Flawless Transaction. ;3

Avatar Author's sig: Let me know if you know this author. :)
Arhkaos

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2011, 05:13:30 PM »

Same thing here, I made him numerous offers based on current value (I always check on Amazon and eBay to know about how much games are worth) and always got negative answer with an overpriced counter-offer, being told his games are worth so much more, and that he don't care about their value, knowing only how he paid for them. Then he would write back 2-3 weeks later making a similar over-priced offer. I stopped trying to do business with him, I don't think he's willing to part with his things as much as making a profit over his games.
I've made a couple of transactions on these forums and always spoke with polite and honest sellers, offering fair prices and good communication. I really don't recommend trying to do business with Anime & RPG| and, though, unless you want an unpleasant and expansive transaction, which I doubt.

I have fury!
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2011, 07:46:52 PM »

Yeah, I personally enjoy how I told him that his prices were twice of what Amazon, at the time, listed and he kept saying how "prices were negotiable".  I used to work at Best Buy when I was younger and he does the same thing they do with their used items (even if his are new):  mark the prices high, then tell the person interested that the prices are negotiable.  Then when you slash the price by 10-20%, they think they're getting a great deal even though they could have gotten them somewhere else for much cheaper.

He claims he doesn't know what the going prices are, but it's been pointed out to just look them up on Amazon or Ebay and that's the current going price for online offers if you ask me.  There is no point in paying more in a riskier transaction.

I wouldn't buy a single thing from him.  He's been shady as fuck when called out which gives him zero credibility in my eyes.   RPGFan isn't a commercial trading website and his way of doing shit here really draws my ire.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
XBL ID: Akanbe
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Twitter@AkanbeRPG
Anime & RPGl and

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2011, 09:19:21 AM »

Serene Prophet is a great party to trade and purchase from. Purchase item from me, payment arrived very fast and great communication throughout. Thanks again!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: