Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2014, 06:05:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
331753 Posts in 13581 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Helper Monkey
| | |-+  Cheat Codes / Cheat Devices for Nintendo Wii
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Cheat Codes / Cheat Devices for Nintendo Wii  (Read 1764 times)
Bernhardt

View Profile

Ignore
« on: February 10, 2011, 04:53:19 PM »

Well, I had both the Gameshark and Action Replay for the PS2 back in the day, so I'm wondering:

Aren't there any cheat codes or cheat devices for the Nintendo Wii, like there were for the PS2?

Y'see, I'm beating myself over the head, trying to slog through this tedious Wii JRPG called Arc Rise Fantasia.

I don't really care for the battle system, and the game doesn't look like it's going to be ultimately rewarding enough for me to make the time investment of all the level-building I'll have to do...

Granted, I'm about...30 hours in already?! Okay, yeah, I'd rather not spend...90 hours, or whatever it will end up being, just to finish this one damn game...

...and I can imagine there're be other Wii games I'll want to hack, as well.

Any help? At all? Please?
Azrael

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 09:07:28 PM »

Ocarina is the one I see mentioned online. There is nothing officially released for the Wii. This seems pretty legit though from forum posts around the web. It's homebrew, but I don't think there's anything illegal so I guess it's okay to post.

*snip*

Just do some more searching for Ocarina Wii online and you should get more info on how to use it and what not.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 08:24:44 PM by Eusis » Logged
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2011, 08:25:46 PM »

Sorry, going to be a bit anal here and cut out the link and lock the thread since homebrew can very easily be the first step towards piracy and still isn't kosher with Nintendo anyway. You'll have to search on what to do yourself, but the answer is pretty much "if you want to cheat you have to use homebrew". Any proper devices would just get locked out by firmware updates anyway.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: