Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 14, 2016, 07:59:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Check out the latest RPG news!
377439 Posts in 15104 Topics by 2334 Members
Latest Member: Malekoth
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Anime, TV, and Movies
| | |-+  Anime/Manga Journal
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 239 240 [241] Print
Author Topic: Anime/Manga Journal  (Read 468571 times)
Arvis

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3600 on: January 13, 2016, 12:03:47 PM »

The people doing RWBY put a blog post that going forward, some episodes may not be considered "E" for everyone.

Once we lost Monty, this was only a matter of time.  *sigh*

Current RPG - Xenoblade Chronicles X
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3601 on: January 13, 2016, 02:06:44 PM »

So I found a new show I actually like.  Boku Dake ga Inai Machi (aka "Erased"...I'm really not a fan of Crunchyroll's habit of completely renaming shows.  That's not a translation, they just make shit up.) looks pretty rad, at least so far.

Ah, first episode's up already? That was the one I've been wanting to see the most this season. I'll check it out later. Hope I like it, too.

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
I Draw Stuff Sometimes
Der Jermeister

The Angry Videogame Fur

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3602 on: January 14, 2016, 07:21:51 PM »

Finished the Namek and Captain Ginyu Saga story arc of Dragon Ball Z. Akira Toriyama definitely creates some truly epic battles that span many episodes, but I think I'll take a break from the series, given how long it is, and watch some Sherlock Hound.

Annubis

ee yan~☆

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3603 on: January 15, 2016, 07:56:12 PM »

GATE
2 out of 2. Looks like they really learned their lesson.
Good.
Annubis

ee yan~☆

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3604 on: January 23, 2016, 12:31:38 PM »

Durarara(rarararararararara)
Last season (well, the before last I guess if you consider split season apart), they rose the tension until breaking point and exploded.
Seems like they are doing the same again.
Everyone is allying (or betraying) with each other and there's some really weird factions happening.

Oh, and also, 3/3.
Was actually really well done too this time.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 12:50:01 PM by Annubis » Logged
Ranadiel

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3605 on: January 24, 2016, 08:43:08 AM »

So I started watching the currently running Gundam series on the recommendation of a coworker. So far I am enjoying it. I think it has really well thought out battles that are entertaining. I'm kind of iffy on the Barbatos's design, but we are only about ten episodes away from the 25/26 episode point, so it probably will see one or two more battles before it gets replaced by the mid series upgrade. I think this might be the first time that I am watching a Gundam series as it happens with the normal Gundam tropes in mind. Kind of makes for a different viewing experience (not better or worse just different).
Annubis

ee yan~☆

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3606 on: January 24, 2016, 10:53:55 AM »

So I started watching the currently running Gundam series on the recommendation of a coworker. So far I am enjoying it. I think it has really well thought out battles that are entertaining. I'm kind of iffy on the Barbatos's design, but we are only about ten episodes away from the 25/26 episode point, so it probably will see one or two more battles before it gets replaced by the mid series upgrade. I think this might be the first time that I am watching a Gundam series as it happens with the normal Gundam tropes in mind. Kind of makes for a different viewing experience (not better or worse just different).

I had given up on Gundam a long time ago but this new serie is good enough to have me come back.
That said, the plot of the last episode was so predictable. Not really a complaint because it serves a purpose but it's always weird to watch an episode knowing what's going to happen.
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3607 on: January 24, 2016, 01:38:21 PM »

I had given up on Gundam a long time ago but this new serie is good enough to have me come back.
That said, the plot of the last episode was so predictable. Not really a complaint because it serves a purpose but it's always weird to watch an episode knowing what's going to happen.

Still waiting for the inevitable 'designed by committee' second season that takes an absolutely rancid and steaming shit all over the series and everyone/thing involved.

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Jimmy

Wakens the Ferine Strain

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3608 on: January 29, 2016, 12:10:18 PM »

RuroKen season 1 is on Netflix with both Japanese and English audio options. The English dub is the better, Media Blasters dub thankfully, but I'm also glad to have the option for Japanese audio. Let's hope season 2 gets onto Netflix too!
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3609 on: January 30, 2016, 03:49:05 PM »

http://imgur.com/a/EYpZI

Don't know whether to put this in the random and amazing pictures thread or this one, so I flipped a table and it came up tails, then I asked for a redo because it didn't even rotate fully once, so I flipped another table and it also came up tails. At any rate, totally work safe and yadda yadda.

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3610 on: January 30, 2016, 07:30:29 PM »

http://imgur.com/a/EYpZI

Don't know whether to put this in the random and amazing pictures thread or this one, so I flipped a table and it came up tails, then I asked for a redo because it didn't even rotate fully once, so I flipped another table and it also came up tails. At any rate, totally work safe and yadda yadda.

Humanity has officially hit the pinnacle of existance. It's only downhill from here. Let's roll!

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
I Draw Stuff Sometimes
Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3611 on: January 31, 2016, 01:44:55 PM »

I was looking for a 'something dumb to watch while I crochet stuff' show and, well, Sekko Boys is a work of art! Quite literally! I love it! o_o
Der Jermeister

The Angry Videogame Fur

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3612 on: February 12, 2016, 11:25:55 PM »

Finished Sherlock Hound and the Frieza plot arc of Dragon Ball Z, and am breaking from DBZ again to watch the first series of Around the World with Willy Fog.

Pages: 1 ... 239 240 [241] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: