Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 29, 2016, 05:09:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Check out the latest RPG news!
242088 Posts in 7252 Topics by 2377 Members
Latest Member: NickRansbottom
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Anime, TV, and Movies
| | |-+  Anime/Manga Journal
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 252 253 [254] Print
Author Topic: Anime/Manga Journal  (Read 506038 times)
Chronix112
Yasunori Mitsuda / Genso Suikoden fanboi

Unlimited Insomniac Works

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3795 on: June 21, 2016, 04:23:30 AM »

I like Re:Zero,  but I am hoping animating WN that have been converted into LN isn't the next big thing for anime.

Next big thing?  Do you mean the last big thing?  They've been doing it for years...
What I mean are the transported into another world, and reincarnation WN stories.
Klutz64
I Like Wacky Hats

Tactically Engaged in Espionage Action

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #3796 on: June 25, 2016, 02:33:44 PM »

Anyone know a good place to buy digital downloads of anime OPs? Looking for one of "Daydream Cafe" from ITOAR

My Blog - It's about gaming stuff. You can read it if you want. No pressure. I mean, there's a link there you just have to click on, but... y'know... whatever.
Current Post: Grand Re-re-r-e-re-opening!
Ranadiel

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3797 on: June 26, 2016, 05:34:13 AM »

Anyone know a good place to buy digital downloads of anime OPs? Looking for one of "Daydream Cafe" from ITOAR
I know I bought a bit of Japanese music via the Japanese iTunes store a year or two ago. It is kind of a hassle to do though (have to create a Japanese iTunes account and buy a giftcard from Japan and use that to pay). So you could always check there for it. Only other place I can immediately think of is Amazon.co.jp, but I don't remember if there is a way to buy digital music from them if you are outside of Japan.

Plus anime music sometimes take forever to be released. I remember that I wanted some songs from Star Driver (anime has a horrible ending, but it does have some good music), but for a year or two the only way to get the music I wanted was via CDs that came with the (overpriced) special edition DVDs. Thankfully they eventually released a collection CD. >.>
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #3798 on: June 27, 2016, 04:02:38 AM »

Episode 13 of Re:Zero was painful to watch yet somehow also incredibly appropriate.  It was a long time coming, really.  Since the story is all told from Subaru's point of view it's easy to forget how different things look from his perspective and, well, the rest of the world's.

I know a lot of people are going to hate on Subaru after this, but considering all he's been through
Code:
and all the times he's died...
it would be stranger if he wasn't a little messed up in the head.  I don't know, maybe I'm just glad that the protagonist isn't some Marty Sue for once.

Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3799 on: June 27, 2016, 09:55:55 AM »

^I think annubis brought that up at one point, and it's...honestly the only reason that show had my interest, though I didn't expect it to take 13 episodes to get to that point...

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
I Draw Stuff Sometimes
Annubis

ee yan~☆

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3800 on: June 27, 2016, 06:31:30 PM »

One thing I found lacking in that episode is the part where he gets 'heart black handed'. They changed things a bit and I'm not a fan of this version.

Code:
What he was actually trying to say to Emilia was that she saved him when he was completely lost and scared in this new world. Emilia says that's not the case (it only happened on his original run and the current reality happened differently). THEN he tries to explain it more and he gets heart chocked.

The whole things makes him, like the rest of everything in this scene, look completely crazy.

EDIT: oh yeah, they also skipped the part that shows that Puck is like really powerful. So, yeah, Puck is top kek.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 10:22:02 AM by Annubis » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 252 253 [254] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: