Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2014, 04:13:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
331801 Posts in 13585 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Anime, TV, and Movies
| | |-+  Recently watched Episodes of TELEVISION BOX offerings!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 98 Print
Author Topic: Recently watched Episodes of TELEVISION BOX offerings!  (Read 115797 times)
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1080 on: August 25, 2013, 03:52:12 PM »

Children's Hospital is on netflix.

Watch it
(Tunnels)
Professional Thinger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1081 on: August 25, 2013, 11:09:41 PM »

Breaking Bad was awesome again tonight.

Code:
LOVED the Jesse/Walt scene in the desert and then Jesse going fucking postal in the last act of the episode. And we finally have a clear explanation regarding the ricin near the end of 4th season, although we've all pretty much guessed as much.

Also Walt's confession. What a crafty bastard.
Yoda
Son of Dad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1082 on: August 25, 2013, 11:20:26 PM »

I'm not going to see it until tuesday or wednesday

Darilon
Level 5 Spoony Bard

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1083 on: August 30, 2013, 04:47:48 PM »

Watched up to Gobs episode in Arrested Development. Definitely my favourite episode in this season so far. I find his jokes have changed from being stupidly funny to being both cringeworthy and funny at the same time. The rest of the episodes were ok, definitely an improvement from the start. Michael's second episode was probably my least favourite from the episodes I watched. He is fine when around other Bluthes but not that funny on his own.

natros
Misanthropic Humanist

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1084 on: September 03, 2013, 04:07:21 PM »

Michael's fine when around other Bluthes but not that funny on his own.

'Tis true. His Michael Bluth character is like all of Seth Rogan's characters, in that their reactions to other characters are what make them funny.
kofvscapcom
Rereveagence

kofvscapcom
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1085 on: September 03, 2013, 08:29:37 PM »

Kind of excited about the end of the month as I look forward to the Blacklist and the return of Castle. Agents of SHIELD, dunno what to expect from that show as I really don't see them having the budget to put more than b list villains on it. Also teasers of Sherlock season 3 make me excite.

Roses are red, violets are blue. Omae wa mou shindeiru.
Yoda
Son of Dad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1086 on: September 03, 2013, 09:35:08 PM »

Dear breaking bad.

Thanks for being so very good and super sweet
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1087 on: September 04, 2013, 09:20:23 PM »

The League starts up tonight. JOYGASM!!!!

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1088 on: September 05, 2013, 07:16:54 AM »

And Futurama is done. That's it. No more.
Code:
Not unless the writers take the out they left themselves in the episode.

Anyways, it was a very final episode-ish final episode with the usual 'revisit the start' and 'main couple ties the knot and lives happily ever after' ending. An interesting note is that after a certain point in the episode, only Fry and Leila's VAs were left doing their roles.

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1089 on: September 05, 2013, 12:52:02 PM »

I couldn't have thought of a more perfect finale. It was great.

natros
Misanthropic Humanist

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1090 on: September 05, 2013, 03:02:11 PM »

Code:

Anyways, it was a very final episode-ish final episode with the usual 'revisit the start' and 'main couple ties the knot and lives happily ever after' ending. An interesting note is that after a certain point in the episode, only Fry and Leila's VAs were left doing their roles.

Honestly, good riddance...

Don't get me wrong. I absolutely love the first four seasons. The following four "movies", and the first season of their return to TV were OK. After that, it just seemed like the writing became incredibly lazy and witless. No plot depth; awful pacing; thoughtless gags/jokes... I tried to watch an episode that was recently added to Netflix, and had to turn it off after a few minutes. Terribly unfunny, and not really entertaining at all. Much like the last 7 or so seasons of The Simpsons. When shows get to that point, it just seems like they are thoughtlessly churning out episodes just to get TV ratings.
Just my opinion, of course.
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1091 on: September 06, 2013, 12:21:52 AM »

Code:

Don't get me wrong. I absolutely love the first four seasons. The following four "movies", and the first season of their return to TV were OK. After that, it just seemed like the writing became incredibly lazy and witless. No plot depth; awful pacing; thoughtless gags/jokes... I tried to watch an episode that was recently added to Netflix, and had to turn it off after a few minutes. Terribly unfunny, and not really entertaining at all. Much like the last 7 or so seasons of The Simpsons. When shows get to that point, it just seems like they are thoughtlessly churning out episodes just to get TV ratings.

This season was pretty terrible.  The only episode I really liked was Fry "living" at home one more day (but still told through an odd plot of a really loud noise/car alarm thing...the hell?).  At the very least, the record was spotty at best for the last few seasons in terms of what really stuck out.

Nevertheless, this was a great episode and a great conclusion to a pretty damn fine series (and working off Simpsons' reputation [was] certainly no easy task at the time).

Hopefully we'll see a glorious Gandalf the White return for yet another encore.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1092 on: September 07, 2013, 12:26:52 PM »

Code:

At least it did better than what Family Guy has done.

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1093 on: September 07, 2013, 03:02:05 PM »

Code:

At least it did better than what Family Guy has done.

C'mon, their constant resort to shock and filth-styled humour keeps them kinda funny.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1094 on: September 07, 2013, 03:10:28 PM »

The problem with Family Guy is that at this point it's so self-referential that if you don't follow it, there isn't really anything that funny about it.

My incredibly adorable avatar was provided by our one and only Dice!
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 98 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: