Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 20, 2014, 07:44:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334413 Posts in 13701 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Anime, TV, and Movies
| | |-+  Recently watched Episodes of TELEVISION BOX offerings!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 99 Print
Author Topic: Recently watched Episodes of TELEVISION BOX offerings!  (Read 119918 times)
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #630 on: June 16, 2012, 01:44:04 PM »

Young Justice was a repeat...balls.

Thundercats was pretty good. Turncoats everywhere, and one quite unexpected. I will say that it's cool again.

Korra...I'm at an impass. It's as good as the original series, maybe better storywise so far. Tenzen's son Meelo has the power of fart bending, so he is now my favorite character ever. Zuuko's descendant made an appearance, same voice as Zuuko, and he's named Iroh, lol. Next week is the season finale, I'm pretty excited.

TASTY!
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #631 on: June 16, 2012, 03:29:48 PM »

Not the best episode, but they do set a high standard each week, so...

Ep10 Impression:
- Earth lost a powerful bender this week, but I was happy to see her cause hell until then by destroying a ship!
- Always a pleasure to see Tenzin kickin' butt as well.  Who are the other White Lotus' if indeed only Tenzin and his family can air bend??  Are they just random ninja/monks?
- The dramz otherwise wasn't too compelling (even between Pemma and Bei Fong -- it was definitely unnecessary)
- Fart bending A+
- Curious how Asami and her "shade of green" is going to fit into her relationship and maybe even willingness to help Team Korra
- Dante... freaking... Brasco.  Love~!!!! (:  Good to have him back, can't wait to see what goes down.  The man always sounds like a teenager though -- great for a voice acting career, I suppose. ;D
- Baby Rohan.  Any LotR jokes yet?
- To Agent D: I agree, it was kind of a bland episode, but definitely a good way to set up the season finale: the sort of "calm before the shit storm"

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #632 on: June 16, 2012, 05:42:35 PM »

Well, after Hook and his escapades as the leader of the lost boys, Dante Brasco will be a kid forever.

I'm sorry, I just need to emphasize the fact that the munchkin Meelo can fucking control his flatulence. I don't care how gross it is, it's hysterical and awesome.

TASTY!
Raze

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #633 on: June 16, 2012, 08:10:40 PM »

- Always a pleasure to see Tenzin kickin' butt as well.  Who are the other White Lotus' if indeed only Tenzin and his family can air bend??  Are they just random ninja/monks?

Weren't they that secret society that Iroh was part of?

And damnit Tenzin, stop getting knocked out.
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #634 on: June 17, 2012, 02:45:51 AM »

Agent D, Young Justice is on hiatus right now, no news on when it'll be back, probably after the summer ends.

Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #635 on: June 17, 2012, 02:53:41 AM »

Agent D, Young Justice is on hiatus right now, no news on when it'll be back, probably after the summer ends.
My saturday mornings are officially less stellar now. Thank god I got my ps3 back.

TASTY!
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #636 on: June 17, 2012, 03:11:22 AM »

anyone watch that hatfields and mccoys?
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #637 on: June 19, 2012, 02:45:35 PM »

making my way through ATHF... man this show was unstoppable the first 3 seasons. I had no idea it was still on, I haven't seen a new ep since the movie came out. Interested to see where it goes... or doesn't
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #638 on: June 21, 2012, 10:57:18 PM »

Futurama trip report x2:

First episode was pretty good, nothing too thrilling but meme potential is present. Unfortunately Bender trying to be the best deadbeat dad reminded me way too much of FFX-2's Wakka trying to be the best deadbeat dad.

Second episode was okay. Not as good as the previous episode until the part where Mars nearly crashes into Earth. At least it didn't remind me that FFX-2 existed in this dimension so that's a plus I guess.

Both will need more rewatchings to determine their true value but overall this might not be a bad season after all.

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #639 on: June 22, 2012, 01:30:41 AM »

^No, neither episode was bad at all.

I'm really digging Continuum.

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Dice
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #640 on: June 22, 2012, 01:40:16 AM »

^No, neither episode was bad at all.

Sooo... meaning? 

I liked them.  Usualy Futurama biznas.  Predictable but highly entertaining.  I did like the running gag with Fry's glow and lucky pants.

ACCEPTED -- Because I like his pants!

Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #641 on: June 22, 2012, 07:50:35 AM »

Sooo... meaning? 

Meaning I liked them. :D

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #642 on: June 22, 2012, 04:25:38 PM »

I don't know what took me so long to get a Netflix account but man, I'm in love with it.  Been watching Season 3 of the Office.  I've seen episodes here and there, but I'm watching them in order despite that I kinda skipped season 2 (but will go back to it later).  I do find myself muting the TV when Michael is talking about something because he's so weird it makes me feel awkward. 

I also like the fact that Rocko Modern Life episodes are on it.  I wish Doug was on there too :-(

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #643 on: June 23, 2012, 12:36:42 PM »

Korra was amazing til the end. Definitely the best episode of the season. My only gripe....

Code:
Why did they decided to end the season on such a quiet note? Everything is good in the world now, no immediate threat to combat next season. I would have liked it if Aang guided her to a way to restore her bending, but to just give it back? Seems a bit underwhelming. And now poor Asami, she just kicked her father's ass, and now her boyfriend is cheating on her? And what the hell, they introduce Aang's second son by putting him on a ship in the distance and shouting yeehaw, don't even see his face. I wanna see Bhumi damnit. Now I gotta wait til september or something. Grrr...

TASTY!
Dice
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #644 on: June 23, 2012, 01:35:31 PM »

http://youtu.be/6k0XUAfIlxA

HOLY FUCKWIN!!!   Black Dynamite is coming to TV!!! xD
YAAAaaaaa!

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 99 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: