Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 15, 2014, 09:04:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
331332 Posts in 13569 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Anime, TV, and Movies
| | |-+  Recently watched Episodes of TELEVISION BOX offerings!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 98 Print
Author Topic: Recently watched Episodes of TELEVISION BOX offerings!  (Read 114550 times)
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #675 on: July 28, 2012, 12:08:19 AM »

Futurama Trip Report: Episode 6 Hermes Revolution. An amusing episode, Zoidberg getting a thrown bone out of this one is pretty good (plus, the Hermes dummy bit is pretty gifable/avi-able). Though it looks like Roberto might be joining Calculon on the cast permabench.

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
(Tunnels)
Professional Thinger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #676 on: July 29, 2012, 11:43:31 PM »

God Breaking Bad is so fucking good this season.

Code:
My feelings about Walt are constantly changing based on the situation. I love it when him and Jesse are cooking, but I hate how he is essentially terrorizing Skyler. He HAS to know what he's doing to her, because he doesn't even TRY to figure out why she had a breakdown. Also LOL at Mike's comment, "Just because you shot Jessie James, does not make you Jessie James." Fits Walt to a T.
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #677 on: July 31, 2012, 12:43:46 AM »

Code:
My feelings about Walt are constantly changing based on the situation. I love it when him and Jesse are cooking, but I hate how he is essentially terrorizing Skyler. He HAS to know what he's doing to her, because he doesn't even TRY to figure out why she had a breakdown. Also LOL at Mike's comment, "Just because you shot Jessie James, does not make you Jessie James." Fits Walt to a T.

He knew why she had a breakdown. This season is phenomenal. Mike is fantastic. How about Skinny Pete playing piano?! BB is making a serious run at topping The Wire for my favoritest show ever.
(Tunnels)
Professional Thinger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #678 on: July 31, 2012, 02:14:53 AM »

Code:

He knew why she had a breakdown. This season is phenomenal. Mike is fantastic. How about Skinny Pete playing piano?! BB is making a serious run at topping The Wire for my favoritest show ever.

Code:
Skinny Pete is amazing, and of course he's crazy talented with a piano, yet he makes his living looking for scraps of work from Jesse. Him and Badger need to get a spin-off show.
Raze

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #679 on: July 31, 2012, 03:30:07 AM »

Breaking Bad

Code:
I forgive you

Whatadick.
Yoda
Son of Dad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #680 on: July 31, 2012, 08:45:56 AM »

Code:

Code:
Skinny Pete is amazing, and of course he's crazy talented with a piano, yet he makes his living looking for scraps of work from Jesse. Him and Badger need to get a spin-off show.

I want a Martin style show with Huell.

http://youtu.be/EMFvSJeGtIY
Aeolus

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #681 on: August 05, 2012, 05:11:24 AM »

Futurama Trip Report: Episode Se7en. Even for a Futurama episode the plot was out there. Still, the Frydog was great as well as using the escape pod to bail out on Leela's memory possibly returning.

Yoda
Son of Dad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #682 on: August 08, 2012, 12:52:42 AM »

update: Breaking Bad is still excellent.

No skinny pete this weekend :(
SonicDeathMonkey

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #683 on: August 12, 2012, 09:53:02 PM »

I've never seen an episode of Breaking Bad. Not even, like, a scene. I hear about it all the fucking time, and I have Netflix so I have no real excuse not to watch it.
Been using said Netflix account to watch Firefly, which is another show that I put off watching forever for some reason. About 8 episodes in, it's really good and I like it a lot but I think it's a little overrated. Only because of how insanely highly rated it is among interweb people.
I will say the characters are great, especially Mal, Wash, Zoe, and Kaylee.
My favorite episode so far is the "Shindig" one, by far.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 09:56:03 PM by SonicDeathMonkey » Logged
Yoda
Son of Dad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #684 on: August 12, 2012, 11:57:53 PM »

Fantastic BB tonight.
(Tunnels)
Professional Thinger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #685 on: August 13, 2012, 01:22:01 AM »

Fantastic BB tonight.

Agreed. Way things are going, AMC could have a spin-off show called, "AMC's Pissed Off Wives Club."

Also

BB/Walking Dead Season 2 spoilers

Code:
Within the span of a year, there have been two different shows on AMC that ended with a kid getting shot. I'm calling it now: AMC hates kids.
Yoda
Son of Dad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #686 on: August 13, 2012, 02:01:11 AM »

Breaking Bad is seriously dethroning The Wire as best show ever.

Still no Skinny Pete! :(
Raziel

Megaten Fan

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #687 on: August 14, 2012, 06:55:49 AM »

The last episode of Breaking Bad was pure insanity, unbelievably tense! And the ending..

I can't believe the show's getting better with each season and already the first season was excellent.

Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #688 on: August 15, 2012, 03:08:40 PM »

Started watching the newsroom, mostly because I am entranced by Olivia Munn, but also because Jeff Daniels and Emily Mortimerr are solid actors. The show is pretty interesting, given that it's basically a retelling of news events from the past. The Osama Bin Laden one, for example, was fairly entertaining and very interesting in regards to how a news center might act regarding a moment like that ( plus Jeff Daniels character was high out of his mind, hilarious). It's worth looking into a bit, even if it means turning a game off an hour early.

Also of note, started watching Alphas again. David Straitharn is a terrific actor, always sells his role like a champ, but the adhd kid, charcter's name is Gary Bell, makes that show. I laugh at his antics because they're funny, but he is so much more. Also, the girl who plays Nina is hot...she can push me all she likes.

TASTY!
Aeolus

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #689 on: August 16, 2012, 08:39:45 AM »

Futurama Episodes 8 & 9: Double Feature. So I missed last week's until last night where I got to see Bender go on a soul searching journey, a cameo of the Fryfro, Leela getting flattened by her scrunchy slingshot backfiring, and the Prof getting violently gunned down. And speaking of the Prof, it was amusing to have a 'you have an older brother' cliche turned on its head. Also the shots taken at the Matrix were pretty amusing as well.

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 98 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: