Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2014, 05:39:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334702 Posts in 13707 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Anime, TV, and Movies
| | |-+  Recently watched Episodes of TELEVISION BOX offerings!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 99 Print
Author Topic: Recently watched Episodes of TELEVISION BOX offerings!  (Read 120895 times)
(Tunnels)
Professional Thinger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #990 on: May 20, 2013, 06:28:12 PM »

Mad Men was great this week for many reasons, but the chief is that it gave us this fantastic sequence:

Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #991 on: May 20, 2013, 08:25:46 PM »

I don't like Peggy much, but 100% of Pete's shit.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #992 on: May 21, 2013, 10:42:19 AM »

Whee new Doctor Who episode was fun. I never would have guessed that was the solution of the impossible girl mystery.

Code:
Honestly the answer feels a little awkward to me considering that the first doctor clearly spoke with her and made an important decision based on her advice. Seems forced that the Doctor just never realized that she was apparently always with him.

However the more interesting bits were the continued implication that the Doctor's future will continue to darken and most importantly of all the "lost" incarnation of the Doctor. Where does he fit in?

If you go back and watch Trial of a Time Lord, you'll have an answer which was implied *but not for certain* during the episode.

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Ranadiel

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #993 on: May 22, 2013, 07:18:39 AM »

If you go back and watch Trial of a Time Lord, you'll have an answer which was implied *but not for certain* during the episode.

Code:
You mean the Valygar(sp)? I don't think that is it. I mean it could be, but that is one and a half incarnations away. I'm not sure I buy that. I'm leaning towards the 9.5 incarnation theory myself. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Darilon
Level 5 Spoony Bard

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #994 on: May 26, 2013, 09:08:35 AM »

Finished the first season of Vikings. Episode 8 and 9 felt rushed compared to the others. As always Floki was awesome while Bjorn is a whiny brat. Lagertha > Aslaug.

Show Spoiler
Code:
I actually really like Rollo despite his one dimension character. Hopefully he will stick by Ragnar even with what happened the last episode. Ragnar turned into a bit of a dick the last two episodes even though I understand that they had to somehow bring in his new sons somehow. The legends are as much about Ragnar's sons as they are about himself.

Legend Spoiler
Code:
I was really surprised that they have already shown the snake pit. Makes me wonder if Ragnar will survive the second season even though I think the second season is going to focus on France.

kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #995 on: May 26, 2013, 12:30:54 PM »

Agreed, I was not overly fond of Vikings' last two eps, but I thought the whole season otherwise was quite good. How a character (Ragnar) goes from awesome to awful so fast made my head spin.
Code:
I guess it's part him dealing with losing his and Lagertha's unborn baby, but still...

(I'll admit I don't know much about the legend myself...)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 12:33:56 PM by kyuusei » Logged

NANOMACHINES, SON.
(Tunnels)
Professional Thinger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #996 on: May 27, 2013, 01:56:06 AM »

Just got caught up on Parks & Rec. This show is perfect. I laugh every episode, and all the characters are loveable and they all act believably; I never stop and think "Nah, that isn't something Ron/Leslie/Andy/Tom etc. would do." I wish I could say I have a favorite character, but they are all so fantastic I couldn't pick just one. Probably my favorite ensemble comedy on TV right now.
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #997 on: May 27, 2013, 11:48:49 AM »

Just got caught up on Parks & Rec. This show is perfect. I laugh every episode, and all the characters are loveable and they all act believably; I never stop and think "Nah, that isn't something Ron/Leslie/Andy/Tom etc. would do." I wish I could say I have a favorite character, but they are all so fantastic I couldn't pick just one. Probably my favorite ensemble comedy on TV right now.

I love April
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #998 on: May 27, 2013, 11:56:41 AM »

I love it being the more "friendly approach" to the more distant/awkward relationships on The Office; a great way to divert.
And yeah, the characters become really fleshed out, and like you I have trouble picking a favorite.

I do want to take a moment to say for a man closer to being 50, Rob Lowe is lit-ruh-lee a beautiful older man.

Leslie: There aren't any women at a gender equality meeting?
Old Man: Well wait, isn't that a lady right there? *points at Chris*  Oh wait... that's just a very beautiful man.
Chris: :)

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #999 on: May 28, 2013, 10:49:37 AM »

I just finished Tom Baker's first season of Doctor Who.

He really just walks into the role and owns it from the start.

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1000 on: June 02, 2013, 06:40:40 AM »

I watched Teen Titans Go. Young Justice got canceled for this?

I need to lie down.

kofvscapcom
Rereveagence

kofvscapcom
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1001 on: June 02, 2013, 09:21:56 AM »

Hannibal= I'm surprised a series this graphic is airing on NBC. Enjoying the series so far even though it's a bit gruesome for my tastes, the one fight scene they had so far was pretty awesome. The dynamics between the characters are interesting and curious to see where it goes.

Arrested Development= Don't quite know how I feel about the new season. The episodes are all focused on specific characters POV on the seasons events and will probably view the season a few times to put it all together.

Side note, Falling Skies season premiere in like a week, am excite.

Roses are red, violets are blue. Omae wa mou shindeiru.
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1002 on: June 02, 2013, 03:48:37 PM »

Hannibal= I'm surprised a series this graphic is airing on NBC. Enjoying the series so far even though it's a bit gruesome for my tastes, the one fight scene they had so far was pretty awesome. The dynamics between the characters are interesting and curious to see where it goes.

Arrested Development= Don't quite know how I feel about the new season. The episodes are all focused on specific characters POV on the seasons events and will probably view the season a few times to put it all together.

Side note, Falling Skies season premiere in like a week, am excite.

Wait. There's a new season of Arrested Development? Why didn't anyone mention this sooner!?

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1003 on: June 02, 2013, 04:21:07 PM »

It's on Netflix.

Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore