Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2014, 10:03:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319280 Posts in 13036 Topics by 2145 Members
Latest Member: aew0
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Anime, TV, and Movies
| | |-+  Recently watched Episodes of TELEVISION BOX offerings!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 90 Print
Author Topic: Recently watched Episodes of TELEVISION BOX offerings!  (Read 96171 times)
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1155 on: September 30, 2013, 07:07:56 PM »

Mike dun give a fuck, and Skyler is a lot less "puffy" here then she is in the show....is that Skinny Pete?

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
natros

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1156 on: September 30, 2013, 08:20:31 PM »

Sometimes I wonder what I missed with Breaking Bad. I can only imagine it goes way beyond the uninteresting premise. I generally can't stand anything about drugs, which is why I never bothered giving it a shot. Maybe someday.

Don't judge this book by its cover.  I mean, I don't like crooked cops, but I still think The Shield was a fantastic show. BB is seriously one of the best shows on modern television. Exciting and thrilling. Very well written, and very well acted. Cranston greatly deserves the multiple emmys he got for it. Check it out sometime, brother.
pseudonym

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1157 on: September 30, 2013, 08:36:45 PM »

Finally watched the Breaking Bad finale. It was good. I'm glad they wrapped up everyone's arc the way they did. Great show. 
pseudonym

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1158 on: September 30, 2013, 08:39:10 PM »

Sometimes I wonder what I missed with Breaking Bad. I can only imagine it goes way beyond the uninteresting premise. I generally can't stand anything about drugs, which is why I never bothered giving it a shot. Maybe someday.

Give it a try. Sometimes descriptions of movies/shows don't portray how well/awful a show really is. In this case, it doesn't reveal how good it is.
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1159 on: September 30, 2013, 08:41:00 PM »

I saw a advert for the Bates Motel.

It looks truly awful.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Raze

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1160 on: September 30, 2013, 08:44:55 PM »

I like that everyone is making a dumb face or putting on a big smile and Mike is just sitting there in character.
pseudonym

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1161 on: September 30, 2013, 09:26:47 PM »

Me being nit-picky about Breaking Bad's finale:

Code:
Did Jesse get stopped by the cops as he was fleeing? What about Jesse's fingerprints on the gun that tie him to the scene of the crime? Each Aryan with the exception of Todd (conveniently) is shot by Walt's contraption. Some things felt a little too convenient

Regardless, I think it was a great show and those things I can over-look.
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1162 on: September 30, 2013, 09:53:03 PM »

AMAZING RACE 23!!!

< Kind of a fan.

My incredibly adorable avatar was provided by our one and only Dice!
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1163 on: October 01, 2013, 12:32:18 AM »

DwtS: And that's why they don't call him "Bill Nye: The Dancing Guy". Of course given how long he coasted, I doubt Gaga's going anywhere till maybe the quarter-finals.

Castle: Now to see how much of the old they can keep while still moving forward. Also, bets on the season finale offing the FBI partner (that or she's part of some super uber conspiracy).

Edit: Agents of Serenity: Episode 2. The team building episode. The show still feels like Firefly: Marvel Edition, and it's beginning to feel like the reason to watch the show are for the movie character cameos rather than for the show itself.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 10:20:06 PM by Aeolus » Logged

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1164 on: October 02, 2013, 02:37:52 AM »

Agents of SHIELD had a solid second episode. It's still not great, just pretty good. I dislike the characters though, which is a problem with something that's supposed to be character driven. Melinda May and Grant Ward are pretty boring characters. Ward is the stereotypical stoic fighter and May is a ho-hum Whedon action girl. Not that there's anything wrong with that but they've been done better before, by Whedon himself. The writing's a bit better now though. I liked the scene at the end.

Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1165 on: October 02, 2013, 04:09:01 AM »

Coulson is better off as a sideline wiseass like he is in the marvel movies. He is not main star material, and the show is destroying his coolness factor. He was better off dead, now he's getting cheesy.

TASTY!
Dice
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1166 on: October 04, 2013, 12:09:50 AM »

http://www.uproxx.com/tv/2013/10/norm-mcdonald-breaking-bad/
Norm MacDonald offers.... a really convincing perspective on the Breaking Bad ending.

SPOILERZ
It is one of those "It's just a dream" things, but he points out some weird-ities that did bug me in the episode itself.
Code:
The basic idea is that Walt dies in the car he was in at the beginning; the police drove by and caught him ...and then his "dream" began.

The car he gets into, who's ever it is, has keys in it that just fall down from out of no where.

He's a VERY wanted man, yet he's talking to a waitress.

He seems to go in and out of scenes almost too perfectly.

How the hell did he get resin in the Stevia sugar?

Walt's plan is PERFECT.  Everything "works out" in how it should.  ...when has this ever happened to him?

The meth Nazi's are ALL assembled, and they let him park the car which would match the angle for his turret.  How convenient!

Badger and Skinny Pete were also easy enough to find

Maybe not at ALL canon, but it's still fun and interesting.  And I love when fan theories fit pretty damn well with the evidence presented.

I liked the episode as an example of people performing routines; Walt knew how to manipulate and catch people because of their "habits".  That and I like the ideas about how Walt is a different man in pride than when he's lost it.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 12:34:26 AM by Dice » Logged

(Tunnels)
Professional Thinger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1167 on: October 07, 2013, 10:15:06 PM »

I'm still liking Sleepy Hollow. It's nothing amazing, but its fun and the characters are quite likable. It still is in its birth throes; I feel like this is the kind of show that gets better in the 2nd and 3rd seasons, a la Buffy. Good thing it was picked up for a 2nd season!
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1168 on: October 08, 2013, 01:43:21 AM »

DwtS: Modern Family. You can take her back.

Castle: Welp! That didn't take long. Who wants to bet that the CIA guy is going to end up either dead or on a suspect list by the end of this season?

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
Dice
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1169 on: October 08, 2013, 10:40:11 AM »

I'm watching "Once Upon a Time" on Netflix.

It's awful....yet it appeals to all of my inner-girlie that I keep watching....AUUUUGH

Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 90 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: