Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 25, 2014, 09:50:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327406 Posts in 13405 Topics by 2163 Members
Latest Member: KashelGladio
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Anime, TV, and Movies
| | |-+  Recently watched Episodes of TELEVISION BOX offerings!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 96 Print
Author Topic: Recently watched Episodes of TELEVISION BOX offerings!  (Read 105921 times)
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1230 on: November 08, 2013, 11:02:47 AM »

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
CluelessWonder

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1231 on: November 14, 2013, 11:58:20 PM »

Finally got caught up on OUAT.  I watched 6 episodes in one day.  I am rooting for Hook in the love triangle.  I don't feel the chemistry with Neal.

Currently Playing:  Brave Story:  New Traveler, various ios games

Currently Reading: 

Recently Beat: Shivah, Tales of the World:  Radiant Mythology, Thief
Raze

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1232 on: November 16, 2013, 01:40:39 PM »

After a pretty meh seasons the last 4 episodes of korra were pretty great.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1233 on: November 17, 2013, 03:17:49 PM »

Watched the new episode of Legend of Korra...MAN I love this show.

TASTY!
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1234 on: November 17, 2013, 04:30:22 PM »

Watched the new episode of Legend of Korra...MAN I love this show.

Just in case you didn't know: The season is done actually, Nick streamed the last two episodes.

A somewhat bittersweet end, but a new door for MANY possibilities of the show.

It was an amazing finale and I loved how past and present elements blended together and still had plenty left to keep things fresh and new.  It started a bit rough, but this season was amazing overall.  Korra had gone from being headstrong and pretty bitchy to an admirable and strong character.

We've been spoiled to get two more seasons, but it really is one of the best overall cartoon series' ever made.

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1235 on: November 21, 2013, 02:23:14 AM »

You know, every so often a funny episode of South Park comes along. But in this case, these Game of Consoles episodes are just hilarious. I hope the finale will be able to deliver on this one.

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1236 on: November 22, 2013, 01:28:18 AM »

FYI Parks and Rec came back tonight (will watch tomorrow)
Darilon
Level 5 Spoony Bard

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1237 on: November 22, 2013, 04:35:34 AM »

I have started watching My name is Earl. Really liking it so far and hoping it keeps fresh.

Dice
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1238 on: November 25, 2013, 09:02:29 PM »

^ I love that show

Simpsons:  Well I'll be damned, a pretty good episode!  The political humour was spot on, and this is probably one of the better Lisa-centred episodes seen so far.  Good job!!

I didn't have time to watch Family Guy, but I heard they killed off the best character??  Anyone else liking American Dad's humour way more??  It was slow to warm up though.

Masters of Sex:  Pretty good show!  It does fall SQUARE ON THE RADAR for HBO-isms (I think the title says enough).  It's basically about a sex study back in the 'sexually mystified' era of the 50s and all the drama and nuances therein.  Oddly enough, Bill Masters' (MC) wife is absolutely great; she plays what is probably the most lovely yet wonderful housewife I've ever seen.  Lizzy Caplan (of Mean Girls fame) and Michael Sheen (in almost everything and highly underrated) work really well in this drama.  I recommend it provided the premise isn't a turn-off (it shouldn't /really/ be, it's about sex but unlike a show like Californication, it's all but gross about it).

Parks and Rec: Decent episodes, but this show is passed its prime I think.  I'd hope they'd be smart to wind it down now and finish so it's remembered as a strong series (unlike how Family Guy and the Office became stupidly dry).  That's not to say it's BAD; and far from it, it's without a doubt one of the best comedy TV shows we've seen in the last while and I highly recommend it if you haven't seen it... JUST skip Season 1.  You miss next to nothing, and Season 1 is absolute garbage compared to the gold waiting beyond it.

Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1239 on: November 26, 2013, 12:21:35 AM »

I didn't have time to watch Family Guy, but I heard they killed off the best character??  Anyone else liking American Dad's humour way more??  It was slow to warm up though.

They killed off Adam West?

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
Dice
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1240 on: November 26, 2013, 12:27:47 AM »

They killed off Adam West?

Touche, dear friend.

Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1241 on: November 27, 2013, 01:28:37 PM »

I got the ultimate breaking bad collection or whatever it's called. Comes with a los pollos hermanos cooking apron. The dvds are packaged in the coolest way ever. Each season is kind of sammiched between clear plastic discs that are held together by magnets. It's certainly one of the times when you drop a lot of money on a tvshow box set and feel like you actually got something lovingly produced.
Dice
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1242 on: November 27, 2013, 01:30:54 PM »

I got the ultimate breaking bad collection or whatever it's called. Comes with a los pollos hermanos cooking apron. The dvds are packaged in the coolest way ever. Each season is kind of sammiched between clear plastic discs that are held together by magnets. It's certainly one of the times when you drop a lot of money on a tvshow box set and feel like you actually got something lovingly produced.

I felt like that with the DVD-case gas can and matchbook disc-holder for Reservoir Dogs' 15th Anni.

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1243 on: November 27, 2013, 04:27:02 PM »

Started watching Lost Girl. You Canadians managed to do that show well. Bravo.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1244 on: December 02, 2013, 11:28:17 AM »

The Walking Dead - last nights episode = HOLY SHIT.
Code:
Sure, it was a bit contrived, but damn, they actually lived up to the hype. Poor Herschel. :-(
The only real problem I had is with the people going along with the Governors plan after what he did to Hershel. They just fell in line and did what they were told, with only a few exceptions. Hard to believe.
So no more Governor, and no more prison. Should be interesting where it goes from here.

Playing:
Reading: Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 96 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: