Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2014, 05:25:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334702 Posts in 13707 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Anime, TV, and Movies
| | |-+  Recently watched Episodes of TELEVISION BOX offerings!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 99 Print
Author Topic: Recently watched Episodes of TELEVISION BOX offerings!  (Read 120888 times)
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1350 on: April 30, 2014, 02:00:33 AM »

Watched the pilot episode of Penny Dreadful on Showtime. It is looking to be a pretty good show, in my opinion. I hope they continue to develop the characters well.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1351 on: April 30, 2014, 10:19:52 AM »

Because I watch Game of Thrones with my wife, who is always tired and never feels like watching it, we only just watched episode 6 of season 3. We even have HBO now, and still can't watch it as it airs. I should have just watched it on my own. hpmh.

I'm totally into Breaking Bad now. In the middle of season 2. Jessie is an idiot. And I want to strangle Walter for continually piling on the lies.

Enjoying watching Cosmos every week as well.

Playing: TWD Season 2, Alan Wake
Reading: Mistborn #2 by Brandon Sanderson
OrsonFury

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1352 on: April 30, 2014, 01:39:48 PM »

Because I watch Game of Thrones with my wife, who is always tired and never feels like watching it, we only just watched episode 6 of season 3. We even have HBO now, and still can't watch it as it airs. I should have just watched it on my own. hpmh.

I'm totally into Breaking Bad now. In the middle of season 2. Jessie is an idiot. And I want to strangle Walter for continually piling on the lies.

Haha.. too funny man, my wife is the exact way. She's got to be alert and in the mood for Game of Thrones. Usually she prefers the light and fully sitcoms on tv like New Girl, How I Met Your Mother (now concluded), and Big Bang Theory. No knocks against those shows -- just not really my thing. We're only on Season 2, but I'm in no rush since I read the books and know what will happen spoiler free from the internet spoiling every single little detail. Got season 3 on blu-ray and I'm DVRing the current season.

Interesting you mention Breaking Bad. I've never watched that show, but I saw an extremely polished supercut of the show in 10 minutes or less reflecting on the (d)evolution of Walter White. I don't know if I can sit down to watch the whole show, it's a bit dark/depressing for me, but I do think the acting was well done from watching the supercut.

Right now I'm caught up on Person of Interest and awaiting the finale which is leading up to be great. Also, I'm stoked they renewed the show to return this fall for season 4.

Playing: SMTIV (3DS).
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1353 on: April 30, 2014, 02:30:58 PM »

Haha.. too funny man, my wife is the exact way. She's got to be alert and in the mood for Game of Thrones. Usually she prefers the light and fully sitcoms on tv like New Girl, How I Met Your Mother (now concluded), and Big Bang Theory. No knocks against those shows -- just not really my thing. We're only on Season 2, but I'm in no rush since I read the books and know what will happen spoiler free from the internet spoiling every single little detail. Got season 3 on blu-ray and I'm DVRing the current season.

Last episode of GoT proved that even us book readers can be surprised.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Darilon
Level 5 Spoony Bard

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1354 on: April 30, 2014, 02:46:36 PM »

Last episode of GoT proved that even us book readers can be surprised.

True. Wasn't expecting the show to spoil future books at this stage.

Book Theory Spoilers

Code:
Well there goes the idea of Roose, Stannis or Jon becoming Night King 2.0

Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1355 on: May 05, 2014, 01:49:35 AM »

GoT was stellar as usual tonight and I also watched the season finale of Vikings which was pretty great as well. That felt like a really quick season. It's a brutally long wait between seasons for big budget shows like this:(

Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1356 on: May 06, 2014, 02:37:10 AM »

Castle: They could almost end the show on tonight's episode. Barring any revisits in a future episode, one of the major plot arcs is now complete.

Code:
Beckett Senior has been avenged.

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
(Tunnels)
Professional Thinger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1357 on: May 09, 2014, 02:52:33 PM »

This season of Rupaul's Drag Race is fantastic, although it's pretty clear who the winner is gonna be. I mean, I'm totes in agreement that she deserves to win, but having it be so blatant kinda makes me root for one of the other two finalists. Oh well, a week of filler re-crap and then the reunion/finale. BRING IT ON
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1358 on: May 09, 2014, 10:32:25 PM »

I can't get into this latest season of GoT.

I like the parts with Arya and the Hound... but the other stuff just seems weak, especially compared to the books.
(Tunnels)
Professional Thinger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1359 on: May 09, 2014, 10:42:42 PM »

Community has been canceled.

Here's to hoping Netflix or some other streaming service picks it up.

:(
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1360 on: May 09, 2014, 11:17:25 PM »

Of all series' that one smells like something they'd pick up.
Meanwhile, long live The Adventures of Rick and Morty!!! :D

Elementary has been pretty good.  I do like that in order to fill up series time this version of Sherlock is good at fucking up then correcting himself.  But more than that, the character development for the series works quite well, and the twists and turns from the source material and the way its adapted works quite well.

Orphan Black keeps surprising.  I loooove how well this show is paced!  Literally every episode is able to slowly answer questions, ask some more questions, then deliver something worth a bit of surprise.  The characters are strong and interesting.  Love it.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1361 on: May 10, 2014, 12:13:47 AM »

I feel like I've been cheating myself the past however many years by not watching the Craig Fergusson show

His interaction with the gay robot skeleton Geoff are fantastic
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1362 on: May 10, 2014, 02:03:50 AM »

I feel like I've been cheating myself the past however many years by not watching the Craig Fergusson show

His interaction with the gay robot skeleton Geoff are fantastic

Better take it in while you can, dude's retiring from his show soon.

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1363 on: May 12, 2014, 12:30:26 PM »

It makes me sad. I was hoping for 6 seasons and a movie...

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1364 on: May 13, 2014, 12:33:45 AM »

Finally succumbed to pressure to watch True Detective. It's quite awesome and both Woody and Matthew are giving stellar performances. I'll have this completed but the end of the week.

Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 99 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: