Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 17, 2014, 03:39:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
331455 Posts in 13573 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Dark Souls
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 79 Print
Author Topic: Dark Souls  (Read 92722 times)
TiamatNM

tiagol@live.com CursedTiamat
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1080 on: November 03, 2012, 12:46:34 PM »

That guy is a badass
beLIEve?

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1081 on: November 09, 2012, 01:37:53 AM »

I'm trying to platinum this game out. I'm wondering if any of you have traded your only pyromancy hand to sparkly for a red slab? I assume I can get another pyro hand  in ng+ but my starting class is pyro so I'm worried laurentious won't have one for sale because of it. Anyone?
Taelus
Some music guy
RPGFan Editor

Leaves from the vine.

taelusramza
View Profile Email
« Reply #1082 on: November 09, 2012, 02:32:40 AM »

I THINK you can get another. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you can.

"IT IS SUBTRACTION.  I WILL COME TO YOUR SCHOOL AND BEAT YOUR STUDENTS." - John
PaleRobbie
Podcast Host
RPGFan Editor

View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: November 09, 2012, 08:58:04 AM »

You can buy another one from Laurentis (sp?) after you rescue him from The Depths.  That's how every other class can get the flame.  Just fire up a NG+ after you beat it to buy it again if you have to.

Just made the Artorias Shield for the first time.  WHY WASN'T I USING THIS BESTIAL SHIELD?!!!
Fadedsun

Sunny Summoner

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1084 on: November 09, 2012, 04:12:35 PM »

Haven't bought the DLC yet. Not sure I want to at the moment. But I did just finish a run through of a NG+. The game was much more fun on a NG+. Not only did I finish the game in less than 20 hours, but enemies died much faster. Overall a more enjoyable experience the second time around.

"Oh, a hunter..."
beLIEve?

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1085 on: November 09, 2012, 08:22:56 PM »

I'm on the second play through. I wanted to get all the weapon build trophies out of the way before ng+ on this character. I'm having a lot more fun this time around I made 50 Int. build with an enchanted bastard sword. Just wrecking enemies left and right.
   I forgot to buy one spell from dusk of oolacile before going to the dukes archives. then when I got all the other spells I went back with the broken pendant and was bummed to find I couldn't summon her again so now I gotta wait till ng+ for the sorcery trophy.
   Soon as I get the weapon builds out of the way I'm going to start the DLC. Can you leave the DLC areas before finishing it?
Fadedsun

Sunny Summoner

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1086 on: November 10, 2012, 01:59:16 PM »

Trying to invade someones game isn't fun when you get thrown into a session where the dude has two other people summoned. Ridiculous.

"Oh, a hunter..."
beLIEve?

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1087 on: November 11, 2012, 11:15:13 AM »

So I got sick of farming titanite slabs and went on to ng+ I forgot that you get all your beginning class equipment so I got a new pyromancy flame and promptly traded the ascended one for a slab. Got the last sorcery I needed now i just need to re-collect the embers.

Has anyone got Priscilla's dagger? Every time so far I can't get it to drop. Hopefully third times the charm.

Protecting your flank with just one invader is bad enough three has got to be tough.
Fadedsun

Sunny Summoner

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1088 on: November 11, 2012, 12:44:40 PM »

I haven't gotten the dagger myself, but I just read the key is to stand behind her when you enter the room, then hack at her tail until she disappears. The tail should come off by this time and you'll get the dagger. Use two-handed stance and I think axes and great swords work best.

"Oh, a hunter..."
beLIEve?

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1089 on: November 12, 2012, 02:23:19 PM »

I haven't gotten the dagger myself, but I just read the key is to stand behind her when you enter the room, then hack at her tail until she disappears. The tail should come off by this time and you'll get the dagger. Use two-handed stance and I think axes and great swords work best.

I'm pretty sure I've done that both times to no avail.
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1090 on: November 14, 2012, 03:02:36 AM »

Bought the DLC last weekend and after finally escaping from the claws of Uncharted 3 Multiplayer I got into Dark Souls again. And boy I'm kinda rusty at this... I remember pretty much the entire game but I forgot how to actually do stuff at first, everything is coming back to me slowly so is a matter of time and patience to get good at it again.

Edit:

Bring back memories.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 04:13:37 AM by Yggdrasil » Logged
beLIEve?

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1091 on: November 19, 2012, 08:30:48 PM »

So after much farming I got all the weapons and whatnot for platinum but I got a weird glitch were Andre no longer has the very large ember so I gotta go ng++ which I'm about to do. I went through the DLC (about boss)
Code:
kalameet is brutal but the obsidian great sword is worth the frustration
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1092 on: November 20, 2012, 04:25:46 AM »

Bring back memories.

Sums that game very well for me.

Fadedsun

Sunny Summoner

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1093 on: November 20, 2012, 10:31:09 PM »

Bring back memories.

Sums that game very well for me.

Haha! Even in New Game + those things still fucked my shit up.

"Oh, a hunter..."
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1094 on: November 21, 2012, 09:43:26 PM »

Dark Souls' Miyazaki Talks Artorias of the Abyss -- Source: IGN

This is an interview with Dark Souls' director Hidetaka Miyazaki about the recently-released DLC content, and contains plot spoilers.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 02:38:44 PM by Yggdrasil » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 79 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: