Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2014, 04:58:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319666 Posts in 13044 Topics by 2145 Members
Latest Member: aew0
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Dark Souls
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 Print
Author Topic: Dark Souls  (Read 85615 times)
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1140 on: January 05, 2013, 01:44:36 PM »

^What?
beLIEve?

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1141 on: January 05, 2013, 09:34:42 PM »

mesh i think you mean xzibit from pimp my ride but yeah...
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1142 on: January 06, 2013, 05:07:01 AM »

No I'm talking about Ice T, from Sugar Hill Gang.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

bigdeath

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1143 on: January 06, 2013, 04:42:07 PM »

I couldn't figure out how to get between his legs so I just ran past him ANYWAY BEAT THAT BOSS and lost all my humanity to the thumper dude in the basement.

Anyway I think I need to do something with the dragon next although the flame effects are murder on my... graphics non-card.

Right when hes about to swing he opens his stance up which allows you to roll through his legs. So literally you have to man up and roll towards him while hes attacking you. lol

The dragon breathing fire on the bridge. Don't bother trying to kill it yet. Run under the bridge through the stairs half way down the bridge. Stay on the right side as you run down and you should survive at least 1 fire breath if it hits you at all.

Make sure to kick the ladder down to open up a shortcut back to a bonfire.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 04:44:35 PM by bigdeath » Logged
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1144 on: January 07, 2013, 08:43:48 AM »

DARK SOULS for SNES.
Fadedsun

Sunny Summoner

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1145 on: January 07, 2013, 04:25:01 PM »

Haha. I think it's funny that I keep seeing his art popping up all over the place. He's one of my friends that I went to high school with. Even back then his art was fantastic, so it's no surprise to see him becoming popular.

"Oh, a hunter..."
beLIEve?

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1146 on: January 07, 2013, 08:44:16 PM »

if you mixed castlevania and ninja gaiden on nes i think that'd be what dark souls on snes would be like.
Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

a+dark+eclipse
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1147 on: January 09, 2013, 06:48:18 PM »

DARK SOULS for SNES.

A Castlevania SoTN/Souls hybrid would be awesome.

Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1148 on: January 12, 2013, 07:58:25 AM »

so whats with the fans of this game? some people have started going around looking at peoples trophies and berating anyone that doesnt have dark souls...calling them casuals that cant handle a challange. yet they write casual as casul.

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1149 on: January 12, 2013, 10:23:51 AM »

All demographics have elitist snobs.  Gamers are no exception.
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1150 on: January 12, 2013, 11:24:34 AM »

For all the great things that Dark Souls does I still think that Demon's Souls is the better game overall (with its annoying Tendency system and all).
beLIEve?

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1151 on: January 12, 2013, 08:48:39 PM »

so whats with the fans of this game? some people have started going around looking at peoples trophies and berating anyone that doesnt have dark souls...calling them casuals that cant handle a challange. yet they write casual as casul.

uh i'd assume it was someone you've played online with otherwise how does one look at another's trophies? unless they can look at your trophies online via the banner under your posts. either way i'd chalk it up to troll assed 14 year olds who can't spell and not stress over it to much. i'm sorry you had to deal with that.

i love looking at other peoples trophies just to see what they like because if i've played the souls games with them you'd think that maybe they like the same types of games. i don't think i'd have ever heard of "malicious" without looking at other peoples trophies. i'm not a huge fighting game fan but i find a lot of people like those as well as dark souls. i'm not a super competitive guy when it comes down to it. i like challenging myself but soon as alphas start beating the war drum i'm just hoping they go off to war and die alone. another reason i don't play fps games either.
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: January 13, 2013, 12:11:29 AM »

I've never seen that happen, and it's kind of faulty logic when they might've gotten the game on 360 or now PC instead.

I have, however, looked over trophy lists of people who want to add me to see if either A. we share common tastes, or B. if they are at least reasonably active, assuming I don't know them from elsewhere already, and failing those conditions don't bother to add them. I also like to look and see who has played a significant amount of Dragon's Dogma, but that's for a very different reason, more Pokemon-esque reason (give me your pawns!)
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1153 on: January 13, 2013, 02:35:19 AM »

if you add someone you can view thier trophies before they accept it.

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1154 on: January 13, 2013, 02:42:06 AM »

The fuck is a trophies.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: