Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 16, 2014, 01:08:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
331343 Posts in 13570 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Print
Author Topic: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly  (Read 7340 times)
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: February 11, 2011, 02:10:01 PM »

The Good:
About a month ago I found an old wallet in my room with a FIFTY dolla-dolla bill yo.  I was really happy, and went with the boyfriend and got a steak.  Fucken awesome day.

Got an 85% on a paper I completed in one day (started at 7pm, finished at 4am though....)! :D

The Bad:
Someone in my lecture sneezed, then someone else fucken coughed as the professor gave important information.  This is more of a nit-pick, but it happens every goddamn time!!!  I plan to boycott any bodily clearings of larynx and/or nasal cavity.

I was in class, and two chatty fuckers were making it hard for me to hear what prof was saying.  I whisper "Hey, I'm trying to listen, can you keep it down?" he goes, "fine, geez, will you fucken relax?".... nice... speaking we pay almost like...$50 or so per class.

The Ugly:
One was a tiny, but revealing, pimple on the tip of my nose - I walked around like Rudolph when I accidentally wiped off the make up there.  Worst yet, was this followed another case where I was stirring HOT pasta sauce, and a bubble splashed up on the tip of my nose, leaving again, a tiny, but revealing, red burn splotch. Mother, brother, father, boyfriend, best friend, basically people who love me, laughed at it.

I got a bad mark on a paper and did one of those "crying in the toilet stall" things (I wasn't expecting it, and it was a big mark).

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 04:28:14 PM »

The Good:
Had a job interview on Thurs, nailed it. Going in tues for a sort of informative session

The Bad:
Went to the suit store and dropped $200 on a shirt and tie combo. While I look incredible in them and also got a shirt and tie for free that's a lot of coin.

The Ugly:
I'm covered in hair.
CastNuri
AMG A GIRL

There are no coincidences.

CastNuri
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2011, 05:53:38 PM »

The Good:

It's the weekend, there's a stack of lovely things for me to read and I just feel better than I have in about three weeks. Also, hey, Mubarak is stepping down.

The Bad:

All of my siblings are together now and I'm the only one not there with them. I miss them like crazy but don't have the time to visit (the next three to four weeks = important uni coursework).

The Ugly:

My flat is a mess and it needs straightening out! I'm generally a neat person but I procrastinated on my errands this week. :(

"It is a silly game where nobody wins. " ~ Thomas Fuller ~

http://castnuri.tumblr.com
Sagacious-T

Official Pony Thread

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2011, 07:38:12 PM »

The good:
Got a girls number at school

The Bad:
She was terrible in bed

The Ugly:
She wasnt a girl...
Demon_Princess_Kay
Banninated

AnarchKay
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2011, 08:31:48 PM »

The Good:
Been getting free internet for a while

The Bad:
I still have to work something out with my ISP

The Ugly:
That hentai i downloaded a few days ago was not what i was expecting. There are some things you can't unsee *shivers*

Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2011, 08:46:36 PM »

The Ugly:
That hentai i downloaded a few days ago was not what i was expecting. There are some things you can't unsee *shivers*[/color]

"Dick nipples" made me regret things.

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Chronix112
Yasunori Mitsuda / Genso Suikoden fanboi

The Pessimistic One

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2011, 09:00:38 PM »

The Good:

The Ugly:
That hentai i downloaded a few days ago was not what i was expecting. There are some things you can't unsee *shivers*

^The reason I do NOT watch hentai period.

The Good: I got a nice bonus today.
The Bad:  For some reason a bunch of billers did not debit my bank account  and are charging late fees.
The Ugly: The hell I am most likely going to have to raise tomorrow to get the above issue fixed.
Demon_Princess_Kay
Banninated

AnarchKay
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2011, 09:45:24 PM »

The Ugly:
That hentai i downloaded a few days ago was not what i was expecting. There are some things you can't unsee *shivers*[/color]

Futas with 3 penises made me regret things too.

Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2011, 10:11:29 PM »

The Ugly:

Futas with 3 penises made me regret things too.

True, anything with more than 2 is just getting cocky.

GOOD
We're switching software at work. It's the one I tested and recommanded.

BAD
Everyone else is getting training on it but me «because I already fiddled with it by myself» =/

UGLY
I forgot the milk on the table this morning before going to work -_-
(Tunnels)
Professional Thinger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2011, 12:44:33 AM »

The Good:
The paper I needed to write for today got pushed back till Monday.

The Bad:
My procrastinating ass takes advantage of this and now I have to work on two papers this weekend plus reading and doing my FAFSA and helping bake for the upcoming bake sale for my organization.

The Ugly:
There's a weird yellow film on the bottom of my freezer.
Ramza
Enjoying Retirement
Editor Emeritus

TSDPatGann
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2011, 01:21:46 AM »

Good:
I'm a little happier the past few days

Bad:
Despite cutting back on egg and dairy to reduce what I am told was "high cholesterol" in september, my december blood test results were even WORSE. wtf?

Ugly:
my daughter stuck her hand in the toilet bowl today. She is 1 year old. I kept telling her it was no good. But these kids don't listen.

Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2011, 01:54:11 AM »

The Good

The Bad

The Ugly
Azrael

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2011, 09:01:43 AM »

Bad:
Despite cutting back on egg and dairy to reduce what I am told was "high cholesterol" in september, my december blood test results were even WORSE. wtf?

Though it is still a new study that has apparently only made it to a few journals, there is some new data to suggest that "high cholesterol" isn't really high cholesterol. That is that cholesterol levels are perhaps an indicator of something else. I wish I could find the study, but basically it said that in the past, after a heart attack, or some kind of heart problem, cholesterol levels were always shown as through the roof, and as such it was concluded that there was a correlation between the two. What they are finding now is that people are having heart attacks, and problems with relatively low levels of cholesterol. These doctors have been testing, and finding, that the jumps in cholesterol levels are perhaps indicators of some other imbalance in the body, and the cholesterol itself isn't bad. Maybe you can do some more research into this, but the study is still fairly new but the data was convincing enough for me to really question the obsession with "high cholesterol" so take it as you will according to your own results.

Now then, for me:

The Good: I have a roof over my head, and food in to eat.

The Bad: I can't find a job to save my life.

The Ugly: I can't seem to finish my college degree either.
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2011, 09:36:41 AM »

The good:
Gave some guy my number at school.

The Bad:
He said I was terrible in bed :(

The Ugly:
He started screaming when he realized I was a velociraptor.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Darilon
Level 5 Spoony Bard

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2011, 10:45:05 AM »

The Good:
Just got last semesters results and did a lot better than expected in everything.

The Bad:
There was a concert I just realised was going to be on but all my friends who like the same music are busy then.

The Ugly:
I went into the second bathroom at our place for the first time last night. My roommates do not seem to realise that only flushing the toilet does not keep it clean.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 01:42:26 PM by Darilon » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: