Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2014, 12:33:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
332936 Posts in 13642 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Treasure Report, from author of Okamiden and 428
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Treasure Report, from author of Okamiden and 428  (Read 431 times)
insertnamehere

View Profile

Ignore
« on: February 23, 2011, 04:52:50 AM »

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/02/22/okamiden-writer-pens-story-for-namcos-layton-style-game-treasure-report/
I haven't gotten into any Professor Layton stuff yet, but this has me intrigued.
and
Yukinori Kitajima, author of Okamiden and the critically acclaimed visual novel 428, created Treasure Report’s scenario. The story begins with the world looking for a wealthy man’s inheritance who left a fortune to find if you can solve his riddles. Newspaper reporter John Evans steps up to the challenge. He’s joined by rookie camerawoman Emily Smith, a mysterious boy named Nino and his dog Poochie.
Famitsu explains the mystery is geared for adults and it has plenty of animated scenes to liven up the plot.
Yasunori Mitsuda is composing the game’s music and Gurihiru studios is handling character design. Treasure Report: The Mechanized Legacy is slated for May 20 in Japan.
"Poochie"
clever

come get high with me
ba dum tissssss
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 10:29:30 AM »

I could never get into Professor Layton, yet this has piqued my interest.

http://myanimelist.net/profile/mickeymac92

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: