top 5 favorite snacks (don't like salty snacks)
1. Chocolate (yeah, I know...)
2. Yogurt (love love)
3. Cereal (I have early supper's too often, this is a bit more substantial if I'm still staying up a while)
4. Pocky or any of those hand-held things: Gushers, Fruit Roll-Ups, etc. (not my favorite-favorite, but probably the most ideal given their light size and convenience)
5. Frozen fruit snacks
top 5 favorite smells (no order)
1. MY KITCHEN.
2. coffee brewing
3. My bedroom
4. Um, gas pump, I guess. Certaintly a highlight to a boring task.
top 5 favorite things to cook
3. Red meats
4. Soups (throw stuff in a pot, excellent flavour usually results, can't go wrong!)
5. Breakfast foods
top 5 hobbies
3. other "media" (movies, comics, books, etc.)
4. exercise (goddamn Canada, I want more sun!!); biking is a shitty exercise, but I love how I feel when I'm doing it
5. being ridiculously good-looking
Why do 3 of these deal with food?