Top 5 things I like about myself:
5. The fact that I cannot say my English ABC's but I can do my German ones. I am not German.
4. I forgive people easily. Some people say too easily.
3. I make a lovely cup of tea.
2. I make an effort to smile at people of the street. Some people smile back, relieved that I'm not going to mug them, others don't smile back.
1. I feel like every day I grow towards being a better human being, I don't like taking steps backwards.
Now, rather than being called out for being a narcissist here is a list of things I dislike about myself.
5. I have violent sneezing fits at least twice a day that range from 5-10 minutes long.
4. I stay up way too late at night.
3. I wish I took better care of my teeth when I was younger, the damage just seems irreparable now. Not that I have hideous teeth or anything, but I should have taken better care.
2. I judge those I love far more harshly than I judge strangers.
1. Every day it gets harder to leave the house, sometimes just certain rooms in the house. I lock myself away for days and shy away from human contact, even my beloved boyfriend.