Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 27, 2014, 07:31:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338664 Posts in 13863 Topics by 2217 Members
Latest Member: milz
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  listmania
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Print
Author Topic: listmania  (Read 9607 times)
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: May 01, 2011, 02:51:57 AM »

My best friend and I realize we have our own lives to lead and stuff to do, so we never really give each other shit about not being in contact. Every time I am back though, we make it a point to go out for drinks and stuff.

Also, Yoda, good luck with Hardcore mode. Prepare extra controllers, because you will break some.

Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: May 01, 2011, 03:16:01 AM »

My best friend and I realize we have our own lives to lead and stuff to do, so we never really give each other shit about not being in contact. Every time I am back though, we make it a point to go out for drinks and stuff.

Also, Yoda, good luck with Hardcore mode. Prepare extra controllers, because you will break some.

It's not too bad so far... but I'm only a few missions in. It's the "insanity" playthrough I'm worried about since that'll be a fresh start.

http://www.couponsherpa.com/ask-coupon-sherpa/place-your-bets-40-gut-busing-restaurant-challenges-for-free-food/
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 04:00:05 AM by Yoda » Logged
Demon_Princess_Kay
Banninated

AnarchKay
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: May 01, 2011, 04:13:19 PM »

It's not too bad so far... but I'm only a few missions in. It's the "insanity" playthrough I'm worried about since that'll be a fresh start.

http://www.couponsherpa.com/ask-coupon-sherpa/place-your-bets-40-gut-busing-restaurant-challenges-for-free-food/

If you're talking about ME2 hardcore isn't that bad. I beat the Shadow Broker missions with little problem, and it was my first time doing them. If you set up and use your powers right hardcore's weaksauce. Can't say the same about insanity though.

CastNuri
AMG A GIRL

There are no coincidences.

CastNuri
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: May 01, 2011, 06:21:51 PM »

Reading back through the topic...

Five things I like about myself:

1. My brain. I'm no genius but I think I've got a good head for learning and remembering.

2. My legs and feet.

3. I can sing like a superstar. Or at least I think I do (eh, good enough).

4. Just the way I generally express my love-- affectionately.

5. I make excellent coffee and pancakes.

Five things I dislike about myself:

1. I pretty much can't commit to sleeping schedules or any other regular life schedule, it seems.

2. My unfailing ability to say the most inappropriate things at the most inappropriate times (once at my nephew's mother's funeral: "so where's your mom?")

3. My tendency to procrastinate because I 'think I can handle it'.

4. The inability to reign in my thoughts and just chill.

5. Butterfingers, yo. Not the candy-- I'm just a klutz. Less so lately though.

That felt therapeutic.

"It is a silly game where nobody wins. " ~ Thomas Fuller ~

http://castnuri.tumblr.com
Redeemed

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: May 07, 2011, 09:03:25 PM »

5 favorite sounds
-a hard rain on a tin roof. Makes me want to grab a cup of tea and a book and read all day
-the hush in the air during a snowstorm when you can actually hear the snow kissing the ground
-Siamang gibbons calling to each other in the deep jungle. Transports me to another time.
-The sound of car tires slipping on gravel. Reminds me of my uncle’s cabin in the woods and forest adventures.
-my one-year-old son’s giggle when I blow on his belly
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: May 07, 2011, 11:59:52 PM »

2. My unfailing ability to say the most inappropriate things at the most inappropriate times (once at my nephew's mother's funeral: "so where's your mom?")

That's like the time I bought a Christmas ornament for my friend that said something like "Congratulations on the new baby!" cause she was pregnant, and I bought said ornament in like, September, wrapped it up, and forgot about it, and then she had a miscarriage in late November, and I accidentally gave her the ornament.

Only yours is worse because that actually happened whereas i just made all that shit about the ornament up.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

CastNuri
AMG A GIRL

CastNuri
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: May 08, 2011, 01:06:08 PM »

That's like the time I bought a Christmas ornament for my friend that said something like "Congratulations on the new baby!" cause she was pregnant, and I bought said ornament in like, September, wrapped it up, and forgot about it, and then she had a miscarriage in late November, and I accidentally gave her the ornament.

Only yours is worse because that actually happened whereas i just made all that shit about the ornament up.

You're a strange, strange person and I kinda really hope you did make that up. :P

Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Smiley Abuser

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: May 08, 2011, 01:45:45 PM »

You're a strange, strange person and I kinda really hope you did make that up. :P

I don't even think his name really IS Mesh G. Fox

It's like we don't even know him at all ;__;
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 04:43:12 PM by Starmongoose » Logged

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Demon_Princess_Kay
Banninated

AnarchKay
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: May 08, 2011, 06:06:08 PM »

But we all know I'm an actual Demon Princess, right?

Darklight

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: May 09, 2011, 05:59:01 AM »

5 Habbits that are bad for my Health

1) Pigging out on Peanut Buttercups, any kind but generally the mini's

2) Playing games til 4Am on Weeknights

3) Drinking Bacardi, After drinking beer and wine

4) Smoking Tobacco

5) 2am Peanut butter and jelly on toast

5 Smells i like to sniff

1) Coffee

2) Petrol

3) Artline Pens

4) Pot, yes i like the smell but don't smoke it

5) Electrical fire burn off
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: May 09, 2011, 10:07:19 PM »

Favorite Mixed Drinks:

1. The Nantucket Fuckit - Buy a bottle of Nantucket Nectar brand Mango Lemonade. Promptly chuck it at some poor bastard.

2. Gray Goose and Vodka - Just order this at a restaurant sometime, it's awesome.

3. A Really Terrible Arnold Palmer - Half yerba mate, half minute maid.

4. The Fuuuuuuuuck - Half yerba mate, half coffee. Don't sweeten it or otherwise adulterate.

5. The Goddammit - Orange juice and tonic water. Crush in mint and fresh Altoids.

6. The I Actually Used To Do This Because My Parents Never Kept Real Juice In the House - Find a bottle of margarita mix. Drink it.

7. ??? - You know that bottle of soda with the label missing? That you've had for like two years now? Drink it.

8. Amaretto Sour

9. Bloody Shirley Temple - Olive brine and maraschino cherry syrup.

10. The More Stupid Shit I Drank Because I Ran Out Of Real Juice - Olive brine.

11. The My God I Was A Retard in College - Dissolve salmiak in coffee. Drink it.

12. Oh Shit The Tornado Sirens Are Going Off and It's Finals Week, Let's Mix Kefir and Sierra Mist - Mix kefir and sierra mist.

13. The McRedundant - Go to Wendy's. Order a baked potato, french fries, and a bag of baked lays. Mix ketchup into the baked potato as well as sour cream. Dip fries into the baked potato. Sandwich fries between lays. Drink it. Eat it.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 10:09:15 PM by MeshGearFox » Logged

o/` I do not dream o/`

CastNuri
AMG A GIRL

CastNuri
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: May 10, 2011, 02:30:13 AM »

Things I do the day before an exam:

1. Sleep until lunchtime.

2. Actually start revising.

3. Drink lots of anything with caffeine (but sometimes I just mix 1/3 glass of OJ with milk and love it).

4. Get a song stuck in my head, which I will definitely hum to myself in the exam hall later.

5. Stay up all night, alternating minutes of revision with minutes of a story (today, an audiobook).

6. Stick my head out of the window to wake myself up.

7. Contemplate the usefulness of actually being in college.

8. Resolve to actually get some shit done next academic term, bleh.

I'm going through lecture notes/slides with a carton of milk and a bottle of water right now. It's a good thing I have an afternoon paper.

MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: May 10, 2011, 02:49:37 PM »

but sometimes I just mix 1/3 glass of OJ with milk and love it

Wouldn't that just turn into a glob of cottage cheese.

o/` I do not dream o/`

CastNuri
AMG A GIRL

CastNuri
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: May 10, 2011, 03:01:03 PM »

but sometimes I just mix 1/3 glass of OJ with milk and love it

Wouldn't that just turn into a glob of cottage cheese.

No? Well, not in my experience anyway. It tastes a lot like those orange-milk sweets they used to sell back home.

Azrael

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: May 10, 2011, 08:01:37 PM »

Yeah, I was gonna say that it sounds a lot like a creamsicle...except maybe less creamy and more milky. Still sounds kinda delicious, though I'm wary to try as I don't really like milk.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: