Author Topic: Songs that remind you of times...  (Read 7867 times)

beach1

• View Profile
Re: Songs that remind you of times...
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2011, 12:27:09 AM »
The Cranberries - Zombie always reminds me of being in 8th grade and hanging out in me and my brother's room in the spring time with my sister and brother on a lazy Saturday, listening to music on the boombox while playing puzzle games like Wario's Woods with each other. I miss those times..

Lard

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2011, 02:17:15 AM »
Chrono Cross - The first time I was in Japan

Rush - The Necromancer, walking up a specific hill in my old hometown about this time of year. It was a sunny day and the snow was melting and I looked at the river and the song suited it perfectly.

Rush - By-Tor & The Snow Dog - Walking to the library in Nov/Dec as a teenager while it was snowing.

Pink Floyd - Breathe - Sitting and talking with my buddy outside during a high school art class when we were supposed to be "drawing nature".
I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.

Ivalice Alliance

• Valendia Knights of the Peace
  • Reinforcements? I am the reinforcements.
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2011, 01:16:29 PM »
The Cranberries - Zombie always reminds me of being in 8th grade and hanging out in me and my brother's room in the spring time with my sister and brother on a lazy Saturday, listening to music on the boombox while playing puzzle games like Wario's Woods with each other. I miss those times..

Always a damn good song :)
[Gamer, Collector] 🎮

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XV, The Last Guardian, Resident Evil

Waiting On: Shenmue III, Resident Evil 7: Biohazard, Persona 5, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Resident Evil 2 Remake, Nioh, NieR: Automata

Dice

• I'm fart and I'm smunny
  • AMG A GIRL
  • RPGFan and Dice forever...
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt site!  Come, stay, laugh, cry.
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2011, 07:59:09 PM »
Rush; Tom Sawyer.  Reminds of Summer, going to the beach.  Same with Bonnie Pink (her songs are generally feel-good.  I like these types of artists).
http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633
http://dice963.tumblr.com/

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
RAINBOW PIXEL POWER!!!

beach1

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2011, 12:17:36 AM »

Always a damn good song :)

Yes :)

MeshGearFox

• HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2011, 10:25:15 PM »
I'm listening to Frank Black - Teenager of the Year. It reminds of listening to it in the dark during the ice storm, eating melting ice cream from the freezer because it would go bad otherwise. I should find the pics from that.

Sometimes I want something like that to happen again. A week without power and an opportunity to cook channa masala over a can of sterno each night in the distant blue glow of exploding power transformers.
o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`