Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2015, 12:18:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Have a great 2015 from all of us at RPGfan. :)
355994 Posts in 14459 Topics by 2262 Members
Latest Member: Yoru
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  The Soundroom
| | |-+  Songs that remind you of times...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Songs that remind you of times...  (Read 5333 times)
beach1

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2011, 01:27:09 AM »

The Cranberries - Zombie always reminds me of being in 8th grade and hanging out in me and my brother's room in the spring time with my sister and brother on a lazy Saturday, listening to music on the boombox while playing puzzle games like Wario's Woods with each other. I miss those times..
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2011, 03:17:15 AM »

Chrono Cross - The first time I was in Japan

Rush - The Necromancer, walking up a specific hill in my old hometown about this time of year. It was a sunny day and the snow was melting and I looked at the river and the song suited it perfectly.

Rush - By-Tor & The Snow Dog - Walking to the library in Nov/Dec as a teenager while it was snowing.

Pink Floyd - Breathe - Sitting and talking with my buddy outside during a high school art class when we were supposed to be "drawing nature".

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Ivalice Alliance
Valendia Knights of the Peace

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2011, 02:16:29 PM »

The Cranberries - Zombie always reminds me of being in 8th grade and hanging out in me and my brother's room in the spring time with my sister and brother on a lazy Saturday, listening to music on the boombox while playing puzzle games like Wario's Woods with each other. I miss those times..

Always a damn good song :)

29 / Gamer / Collector / Certified Nerd

Currently Playing - Final Fantasy XV Duscae, Bloodborne
Waiting On - Mortal Kombat X, Batman: Arkham Knight, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Unsung Story, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Star Fox, The Legend of Zelda, Quantum Break, Final Fantasy XV, Zodiac, Rime, The Last Guardian, Shenmue III
Dice
I'm fart and I'm smunny
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2011, 08:59:09 PM »

Rush; Tom Sawyer.  Reminds of Summer, going to the beach.  Same with Bonnie Pink (her songs are generally feel-good.  I like these types of artists).

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633
http://dice963.tumblr.com/

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
RAINBOW PIXEL POWER!!!
beach1

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2011, 01:17:36 AM »

Always a damn good song :)

Yes :)
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2011, 11:25:15 PM »

I'm listening to Frank Black - Teenager of the Year. It reminds of listening to it in the dark during the ice storm, eating melting ice cream from the freezer because it would go bad otherwise. I should find the pics from that.

Sometimes I want something like that to happen again. A week without power and an opportunity to cook channa masala over a can of sterno each night in the distant blue glow of exploding power transformers.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: