Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 27, 2014, 05:04:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
329731 Posts in 13517 Topics by 2179 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  The Soundroom
| | |-+  Songs that remind you of times...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Songs that remind you of times...  (Read 4571 times)
beach1

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2011, 01:27:09 AM »

The Cranberries - Zombie always reminds me of being in 8th grade and hanging out in me and my brother's room in the spring time with my sister and brother on a lazy Saturday, listening to music on the boombox while playing puzzle games like Wario's Woods with each other. I miss those times..
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2011, 03:17:15 AM »

Chrono Cross - The first time I was in Japan

Rush - The Necromancer, walking up a specific hill in my old hometown about this time of year. It was a sunny day and the snow was melting and I looked at the river and the song suited it perfectly.

Rush - By-Tor & The Snow Dog - Walking to the library in Nov/Dec as a teenager while it was snowing.

Pink Floyd - Breathe - Sitting and talking with my buddy outside during a high school art class when we were supposed to be "drawing nature".

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Ivalice Alliance
Valendia Knights of the Peace

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2011, 02:16:29 PM »

The Cranberries - Zombie always reminds me of being in 8th grade and hanging out in me and my brother's room in the spring time with my sister and brother on a lazy Saturday, listening to music on the boombox while playing puzzle games like Wario's Woods with each other. I miss those times..

Always a damn good song :)

Currently Playing-Re-visiting Wii and Xbox 360 games (finish backlog)
Waiting On-Bloodborne, Final Fantasy Type-O, Final Fantasy XV, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Wonderflick, The Last Guardian, Shenmue III
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2011, 08:59:09 PM »

Rush; Tom Sawyer.  Reminds of Summer, going to the beach.  Same with Bonnie Pink (her songs are generally feel-good.  I like these types of artists).

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
beach1

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2011, 01:17:36 AM »

Always a damn good song :)

Yes :)
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2011, 11:25:15 PM »

I'm listening to Frank Black - Teenager of the Year. It reminds of listening to it in the dark during the ice storm, eating melting ice cream from the freezer because it would go bad otherwise. I should find the pics from that.

Sometimes I want something like that to happen again. A week without power and an opportunity to cook channa masala over a can of sterno each night in the distant blue glow of exploding power transformers.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: