I can do worst than everything said here without even trolling at all.
I shit you not, I find that game awful. I'd rather play FFT:Advanced on the GBA over it.
- The flow of the story is horrible since you get very little between each fight and then a giant bitchslap of it at the end of a chapter.
- Overly long game. Some battles or story bits could have been filler episode if this was a TV show.
- The difficulty of the game is completely unbalanced. I was having a really hard time winning a random encounter at the beginning. Later, a friend told me about the 100 valor, 0 fate, monk counter + camouflage combo... and I was never hit for the rest of the whole game fighting solo.
- Turns are soooooo slow (okay, a lot of tactic games have that problem, but still worth noting)
- The most retarded cast of secret characters I have ever seen.
- No way to foresee how to get said special characters without a guide.