Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 31, 2014, 01:09:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
335237 Posts in 13726 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  The NEW Game Journal
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 490 Print
Author Topic: The NEW Game Journal  (Read 435100 times)
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #2325 on: January 17, 2012, 05:18:10 PM »

Like I said, they MUST have included it, and I just forgot about it somehow. I know ME1 ends there since, well, I'm heading there next. :P What planet did they forget, anyway?

Also remember I started ME2 and that comic, like, a year ago.

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Klyde Chroma
Lvl. 7 Fruity Ninja and Dincrest groupie

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #2326 on: January 17, 2012, 05:30:37 PM »

For anyone who noticed my whining about Star Ocean the last few days..... I'VE BEATEN IT!!!! Hahahahaha! Glad to lay this one to rest.... back to Alter Code F and Xenoblade for me now....

I'm torn on what PSP title and PS3 title to entertain next though.... I've narrowed the PSP selection to Blazing Souls, Wild Arms XF, Y's 7, or Knights in the Nightmare,.... as for PS3, I still have to get to Star Ocean 4 (I know..... I know... but I need to see for myself....) Resonance of Fate, both Atelier titles, Rune Factory, Hyperdimension Neptunia and White Knight Chronicles..... Soooo out of those little lists any suggestions?

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2327 on: January 17, 2012, 07:38:56 PM »

Still plugging away at FFVIII on PSX, Devil Survivor is kicking my ass on the DS, Legend of Heroes on PSP is still fun, but Little Lady kinda took over PSP playing P3P, on Chapter 4 on El Shaddai on PS3, fun but dunno how long it can/will keep me amused and although I was loving Wild Arms 3 for whatever reason it has fallen by the wayside lately, too many systems, too many games, lol
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 07:43:56 PM by Bytor » Logged

Everything's Eventual
Lazlowe1984
Restricted Members

Centurion

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2328 on: January 17, 2012, 08:09:02 PM »

For anyone who noticed my whining about Star Ocean the last few days..... I'VE BEATEN IT!!!! Hahahahaha! Glad to lay this one to rest.... back to Alter Code F and Xenoblade for me now....

I'm torn on what PSP title and PS3 title to entertain next though.... I've narrowed the PSP selection to Blazing Souls, Wild Arms XF, Y's 7, or Knights in the Nightmare,.... as for PS3, I still have to get to Star Ocean 4 (I know..... I know... but I need to see for myself....) Resonance of Fate, both Atelier titles, Rune Factory, Hyperdimension Neptunia and White Knight Chronicles..... Soooo out of those little lists any suggestions?

Resonance of Fate and Atelier Totori.I wouldn't recommend the rest

Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2329 on: January 17, 2012, 08:20:57 PM »

I agree, Resonance of Fate seemed pretty well liked around here.  I didn't get to play it myself, but I'd pick that over the others.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
John
Administrator

DeceptiJohn
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2330 on: January 17, 2012, 08:47:24 PM »

I really dig Ys 7.  As for the PS3 titles, stay the hell away from Hyperdimension Neptunia unless you love you some fanservice.

THROW PICKLE IN BURGER TO SPEED UP COMMERCIAL
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2331 on: January 18, 2012, 12:13:02 AM »

I've actually finished three games already this year.

God of War - Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta (The PS3 collection)
Advent Rising

I was surprised at the awful gameplay of Advent Rising but also how similar it was to Mass Effect.

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #2332 on: January 18, 2012, 01:56:19 AM »

Beat ME1. Started ME2 when I should have either slept or played the Reckoning demo instead.

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #2333 on: January 18, 2012, 08:11:16 PM »

El Shaddai is so short, I became so sad for a moment there when the credits appeared. :( I didn't wanted to end.

One of the best titles I've had the pleasure to play this generation. Also, lovely soundtrack.
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2334 on: January 18, 2012, 09:33:55 PM »

Just beat the first episode of rise of the triad. Level 6 was sort of short but damn you get WIKKID AIR

« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 09:41:02 PM by MeshGearFox » Logged

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2335 on: January 18, 2012, 11:06:26 PM »

Mass Effect 1 is down for the count.  I'll start the second one tomorrow.

I thought this might be the time I managed to control my impulse to let Kaiden die.  Alas, it was not to be.  He's 0-12. :P

Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2336 on: January 18, 2012, 11:13:11 PM »

Resonance of Fate and Atelier Totori.I wouldn't recommend the rest

I hope you're not counting PSP games there, because Ys Seven is fantastic, KitN is an interesting experiment, and Wild Arms XF sounds like it's worth trying. Blazing Souls isn't very well liked though, Rune Factory Frontier on Wii sounds like it's MUCH better (and what I played of the PS3 game didn't impress, good thing it was a rental), and Atelier... well, Rorona's supposed to be short, so it's probably worth trying that before jumping to Totori, but beyond those two and Resonance of Fate I wouldn't bother with the games.

Hell, they'd probably be especially bad after Xenoblade, it really may be the best console JRPG this generation.

EDIT: Damn, I forgot about the ME conversations. Well, at least you can replay ME1 at full power if you want different results Liz, but that seems like the only reason you'd want to pick Ashley over Kaiden to be the sacrificial lamb. It's funny to see cases like DR's up there and people remarking that the only interesting thing Kaiden CAN do is die. :P
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 11:36:34 PM by Eusis » Logged
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2337 on: January 18, 2012, 11:46:03 PM »

I hate Kaiden, always complaining about his biotics hurting him because they're old and going boohoohoo woe is me.
Maybe I misunderstood the character, but now, whenever I see him, that's what I think.
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #2338 on: January 19, 2012, 12:34:46 AM »

Kaidan was BORING.

However, I let Ashley die because she fucking shot Wrex.

Bitch. >:o

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2339 on: January 19, 2012, 08:16:29 AM »

Kaidan was BORING.

However, I let Ashley die because she fucking shot Wrex.

Bitch. >:o

That bitch! Nobody shoots Wrex in the face but me! ლ(゜Д ゜ლ)
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 490 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: