Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 15, 2014, 10:57:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
331339 Posts in 13569 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  The NEW Game Journal
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 460 461 [462] 463 464 ... 490 Print
Author Topic: The NEW Game Journal  (Read 410518 times)
Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6915 on: January 27, 2014, 10:37:03 PM »

My computer died so I'm on hiatus with ffxiv:( I started some old saves of CT and FFVI. Got stomped by Masamune in CT and training on the Veldt in FF.  Still two of my fave Snes  rpgs.

Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #6916 on: January 28, 2014, 10:46:14 AM »

I can't remember if it was Vesperia or Abyss, but in one of the serving mini-games I was struggling even using pen & paper, and then found out you didn't really have to perform that well to get the outfits and felt like a complete tool.

I'd venture to guess it was Vesperia as the same thing just happened to me!! LoL

I was so happy to finally get another outfit for Estelle. I like her character enough but her outfit bugged me.

I know I've said it multiple times before, but just wait until you unlock all the events in the Coliseum and can get her Magical Maiden outfit. Favorite costume in the game, hands down.

My incredibly adorable avatar was provided by our one and only Dice!
Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6917 on: January 28, 2014, 10:59:01 AM »

Estelle has one of the best wardrobes in the whole series, hasn't she? I can't think of one custume I dislike. I'm not a big fan of her Enchanting Belle costume as I think it's a bit too sexy for her, but even that one is still pretty cute.
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6918 on: January 28, 2014, 11:39:42 AM »

What are you guys talking about? Estelle only has an outfit for each of her two main games and the occasional incidental outfit like the knight's costume for the play and her nightgown.
Code:
I'm of course, referring to an entirely different Estelle than the one you're referring to (see: below).

Also, these TitS aren't fully clean unless they're Zeiss fully clean.

Dumb jokes aside, I've made it on over to Zeiss in TitS:FC. Took a stopover in the Limestone Cave to nearly get my ass handed to me burn through my stockpile of uneaten food products loot some chests. Too bad the rewards won't be worth it for awhile (at least I have a shitload of fish now).

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Holykael1
What is a man?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6919 on: January 28, 2014, 12:57:23 PM »

Starting FF XIII - IT BEGINS!

Reta

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6920 on: January 28, 2014, 05:05:02 PM »

What are you guys talking about? Estelle only has an outfit for each of her two main games and the occasional incidental outfit like the knight's costume for the play and her nightgown.
Code:
I'm of course, referring to an entirely different Estelle than the one you're referring to (see: below).

Also, these TitS aren't fully clean unless they're Zeiss fully clean.

Dumb jokes aside, I've made it on over to Zeiss in TitS:FC. Took a stopover in the Limestone Cave to nearly get my ass handed to me burn through my stockpile of uneaten food products loot some chests. Too bad the rewards won't be worth it for awhile (at least I have a shitload of fish now).
I do love hearing people's thoughts as they play through FC. It only gets better from there on out.
John
Administrator

DeceptiJohn
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6921 on: January 28, 2014, 05:14:25 PM »

I just played

Code:
REDACTED

for review.

It was quite good.  Best game that

Code:
REDACTED

has put out in a while.

THROW PICKLE IN BURGER TO SPEED UP COMMERCIAL
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6922 on: January 28, 2014, 05:19:27 PM »

So...  Redacted made by Redacted ?
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #6923 on: January 28, 2014, 05:57:45 PM »

I just played

Code:
REDACTED

for review.

Code:
REDACTED

has put out in a while.

Who wants to start placing bets?  I'm going with Danganronpa.

Blace

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #6924 on: January 28, 2014, 06:11:03 PM »

Finished up From the Ashes and Leviathon DLC. Wish I would have known that From the Ashes gave you another character since I beat the whole game before doing any DLC and he could have been useful. The DLC itself was ok, but only an hour long for 10 bucks is harsh. Leviathon was pretty cool. Enjoyed the insight into the reapers and the race itself is pretty neat. Took about 2 hours to beat it. Again, 10 bucks seems like alot for 1-2 hours, but this one was better than From the Ashes. Started the Omega DLC, but had to take a break. Liking it so far after about an hour. Seems to be a little longer than the others because I haven't even unlocked a trophy yet haha. 15 bucks though! Ouch. Bioware is lucky I loved this game lol.

Holykael1
What is a man?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6925 on: January 28, 2014, 06:52:13 PM »

It's not DanganRonpa, that's Starmongoose's territory.

Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6926 on: January 28, 2014, 07:11:02 PM »

I just played

Code:
REDACTED

for review.

Code:
REDACTED

has put out in a while.

Who wants to start placing bets?  I'm going with Danganronpa.

I suspect either Demon Gaze or Conception 2.

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Holykael1
What is a man?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6927 on: January 28, 2014, 07:32:19 PM »

3 hours into FF XIII, Im enjoying it so far.
The world seems very interesting, been enjoying the datalog as the story unfolds. The battle system is typical Final Fantasy fare so far, select attacks from a menu and attack. I just wish it dropped the training wheels already and started giving me more options. I selected Abilities as default and Im currently fully ignoring auto battle.
The linearity is certainly there but it doesnt bother me at all, it's not as aggravating as people make it out to be. If anything it's like FF X in that regard.

ultra7k

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6928 on: January 29, 2014, 01:25:49 AM »

3 hours into FF XIII, Im enjoying it so far.
The world seems very interesting, been enjoying the datalog as the story unfolds. The battle system is typical Final Fantasy fare so far, select attacks from a menu and attack. I just wish it dropped the training wheels already and started giving me more options. I selected Abilities as default and Im currently fully ignoring auto battle.
The linearity is certainly there but it doesnt bother me at all, it's not as aggravating as people make it out to be. If anything it's like FF X in that regard.

Yeah when people complained about how linear it XIII was, the first thing that came to mind was, what about X ?? Anyways, the training wheels won't come off until...well, a ways into the game, but I had the most fun with XIII's battle system, perhaps only next to Graces f in recent memory.
Ranadiel

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6929 on: January 29, 2014, 06:51:25 AM »

Been playing Muramasa Rebirth (first game I have played on my Vita!). Oh my gosh I love Vanillaware. Muramasa is a beauty to behold and I love the storyline. So far I've beaten Ninja Scroll of the Demon Blades and am on chapter 3 of Pandemonium of the Demon Blades. This is a magnificent game. I love the storyline despite having played through the game before. I suck at the game so a platinum is probably not going to happen, but I am still loving every moment of the game. I really wish that the game had originally not had the budget issues that it had as I recall hearing it was originally planned to have 5 playable characters like Odin Sphere but they had to cut it short. I always have to wonder whether the other three characters were completely cut or if they were going to major characters like Torahime. Oh well, I can always just pretend that the DLC characters were the cut characters even if their storylines might not be ties too closely to the main two storylines.
Pages: 1 ... 460 461 [462] 463 464 ... 490 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: