Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2014, 03:07:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334755 Posts in 13709 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  The NEW Game Journal
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 490 Print
Author Topic: The NEW Game Journal  (Read 427111 times)
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: April 29, 2011, 09:49:53 AM »

I'm playing ME1 after a long time and having played a lot of games in between.  This game is still fun as hell and I think people were way too hard on the action element. I resumed an old save right at the end near Ilos
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #346 on: April 29, 2011, 10:13:43 AM »

just got super robot taisen ZETO! TWO! in the mail. the graphics are amazing on the psp screen. if you can imagine a game like fire emblem but with guilty gear quality sprites your just about there. so far i think kallen from code geass is a beast even in her Glasgow. shes sure to be a monster once i get the Gurren mark II! also setsuna from gundam 00 is a monster. once per turn if he kills someone he can move again....
also i picked up phantasy star portable 2 and dissidia um 2? havent tried dissidia yet but psp2 is pretty sweet its a huge improvement from the last psu game i played on ps2.

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Demon_Princess_Kay
Banninated

AnarchKay
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #347 on: April 29, 2011, 02:57:42 PM »

just got super robot taisen ZETO! TWO! in the mail. the graphics are amazing on the psp screen. if you can imagine a game like fire emblem but with guilty gear quality sprites your just about there. so far i think kallen from code geass is a beast even in her Glasgow. shes sure to be a monster once i get the Gurren mark II! also setsuna from gundam 00 is a monster. once per turn if he kills someone he can move again....
also i picked up phantasy star portable 2 and dissidia um 2? havent tried dissidia yet but psp2 is pretty sweet its a huge improvement from the last psu game i played on ps2.

PSP 2 is one of my favorite PSP games, and it even has online, though I don't use online much cause you need to keep your PSP updated with firmware, and my PSP screen is cracked so I have to plug it in to my tv, and for some retarded reason you can't update firmware while it's displaying on a TV. So i have to blind install that shit :/ Anyways, I love all the character customization options it gives. You can play, and look however you want. My last character was a loli beast vanguard.

Vanguard

I am America, and I hate JRPGs

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #348 on: April 29, 2011, 03:11:34 PM »

More Pokemon nonsense. I wonder when I'll get sick of it.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 05:04:12 PM by Vanguard » Logged

Thoren: Astronomers fucking love stars and shit. Whitman was a bitch.
Hidoshi: Walt Whitman could beat you with both dicks tied behind his back.
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #349 on: April 29, 2011, 08:32:24 PM »

I realize I'm way the fuck behind on this, but I picked up a copy of Professor Layton and the Curious Village the other day.  I have quickly come to the realization that I am, in fact, really fucking stupid.

Azrael

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #350 on: April 29, 2011, 10:50:46 PM »

After finally hunting down the complete Xenosaga series I intend to finally play the entire series. I already beat ep. 1 and played through half of ep.2 before I kind of gave up on gaming, but after getting a PS2 again I've been eager to give it a go. Didn't realize ep. 3 was this rare and expensive used but in the end I'm happy to have the series. I really just started playing ep 1 and have been working through the intro sequence on the Woglinde. I remember really enjoying ep 1 and I hope I do this time as well.
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #351 on: April 30, 2011, 02:45:00 PM »

Yeah, Kallen easily turns into a wrecking ball, but then again it doesn't take much for any of the main pilots to turn into a wrecking balls, especially once they start getting their ace bonuses. Plus I kinda prefer Chirico at this point (let him take a hit then watch him proceed to walk through the remainder of that stage turning everything around him into a fine red mist). Also, let me know when you start fighting those dimensional beasts, fun times indeed. Fun fact: This is hilarious(look for where Japan is then look again).

By the way, which specialty did you take the Original down. Melee or Ranged?

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #352 on: April 30, 2011, 03:15:05 PM »

i cant believe Chirico gets prevail lvl 9 at such a low level...

i fought the dimensional beasts and this big bull thing raped the original guy. i picked the top choice wich i believe is shot but his melee and shot are still equal.

that map is funny. 2 japans.appearently the Code Geass one was warped in from another dimension some years ago. just got the macross F units and so far they suck ass comapred to L.

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #353 on: April 30, 2011, 06:23:42 PM »

Roughly halfway through the story mode in MK.  Some of the " you vs. team" fights are super frustrating until you can find a pattern or move set to exploit. Addictive as hell though.

Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #354 on: April 30, 2011, 07:13:33 PM »

Me, my boyfriend and my little sister speed stomped our way throughout the MK story. So, so good.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Lazlowe1984
Restricted Members

Centurion

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #355 on: May 01, 2011, 08:50:38 PM »

Currently playing the Sims 3.

Wish I had an interesting life like a sim.Wish I could get work as a criminal while looking through the newspaper.

Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #356 on: May 02, 2011, 08:31:37 AM »

Currently playing the Sims 3.

Wish I had an interesting life like a sim.Wish I could get work as a criminal while looking through the newspaper.

Wish that you would go home to find your home is now a 10ft x 10ft box fully stuffed shoulder to shoulder with smelly naked homeless men and unchanged babies, and the door behind you just disappeared? Wish that a bunch of dumpsters and Boom-Boxes blasting at max would magically show up right outside of your home? Wish that your home's toilet disappeared? Wish that at the last vestiges of your health bar that the oven catches on fire and burns the whole mess down?

What can I say? I get pretty sadistic when playing The Sims?

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #357 on: May 02, 2011, 08:40:48 AM »

HAHAHA, that reminds me of the SimCity days, my friend and I would spend all weekend building a huge city and then turn off catastrophic weather control and watch it being abolished, thus admitted absolutely horrible in real life but man it was fun in the game!

Everything's Eventual
ShadowLaguna

Rattle your goddamn head!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #358 on: May 02, 2011, 09:31:16 AM »

So, I decided to pop Demon's Souls back in. I BEAT ANOTHER DEMON. Oh god.......I'm back to being addicted to THIS.

Wii Number - 1981 9892 1002 5530
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #359 on: May 02, 2011, 01:26:23 PM »

Yeah, beating an arch demon gives you a ton of morale, you feel like you can do anything. It wont last long though, believe me.

Finished Crysis 2, a very solid shooter with the bonus of being incredibly beautiful. It isn't goty material but it's cool.
Speaking of goty material, Portal 2 is next.

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 490 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: