Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2014, 06:22:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
331869 Posts in 13591 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  The NEW Game Journal
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 490 Print
Author Topic: The NEW Game Journal  (Read 414605 times)
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #405 on: May 10, 2011, 10:16:53 PM »

*snip*

We should battle sometime. I'm one more Pokemon away from completing my Bug team, at which point I'll only be battling.

What's the level cap? Most of my team are between levels 50 and 60.

Also do you have Pokemon White?

http://myanimelist.net/profile/mickeymac92

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
Vanguard

I am America, and I hate JRPGs

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #406 on: May 11, 2011, 09:05:04 AM »

We can do a flat battle, which will drop all of our Pokemon down to level 50 (it doesn't oush them up to 50 if they are under though). It's up to you if you want to do 3 vs. 3, doubles, triples, or rotation though.

I do have Pokemon White. I have everything from this generation's Pokedex save a few legendaries I've been lazy about catching. What do you need?

Thoren: Astronomers fucking love stars and shit. Whitman was a bitch.
Hidoshi: Walt Whitman could beat you with both dicks tied behind his back.
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #407 on: May 11, 2011, 10:15:46 AM »

Dead Space 2 completed! Took me a little over 18 hours. Seems like an awful lot for this type of game. The first one was nowhere near as long. I enjoyed it quite a bit, but wonder why they left out boss battles. Who doesn't like a good boss battle? Regardless, I'll be there for part 3 whenever it comes around.

I'm now waiting for Ys I & II to show up so I can go nuts playing 3(4?) Ys games in a row. I bought the PSP to play them, but got distracted. I'll probably end up playing things in between each one, but you never know.

My son is playing Chrono Trigger on the DS. He seems to really like it. He even listens to the soundtrack all the time. Good kid.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 02:32:39 PM by GrimReality » Logged

Playing: TWD Season 2
Reading: Mistborn #2 by Brandon Sanderson
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #408 on: May 11, 2011, 12:08:08 PM »

I'm on "the itch" level in portal 2.

This game is so damn fun it's unreal. I need to get the ability to play co-op ASAP be it another controller or wifi (finally)
Demon_Princess_Kay
Banninated

AnarchKay
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #409 on: May 11, 2011, 04:49:28 PM »

I'm on "the itch" level in portal 2.

This game is so damn fun it's unreal. I need to get the ability to play co-op ASAP be it another controller or wifi (finally)

Wait I never played Portal 2?? When did I post this? Have I gone Insane?

sandiny0ursh0es

sandiny0ursh0es
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #410 on: May 11, 2011, 05:07:02 PM »

Played more Pokemon Black... just reached Dragonspiral Tower. The town close to it is great for grinding grass Pokemanz.

Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #411 on: May 12, 2011, 12:17:44 AM »

popped in deadly premonition...

not sure if I should say:

...uh

wow

lol

or

exit to dashboard
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #412 on: May 12, 2011, 01:50:24 AM »

Played Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth.  Someone traded it in, and I took it.
When I first played this game, I didn't understand, I was young and immature to the Tri-Ace cacophony of different skills and item creation options and all that bullshit.

Trying to get the A ending... it's making me nervous.  The list of requirements is both scary and almost unreasonable difficult to make Lenneth happiest by the ending.  C'est la vie.  The game has been pretty easy, sad I didn't pick the Hard Mode... I might still, it's just a matter of re-scrolling through so much damn text.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #413 on: May 12, 2011, 02:25:49 AM »

popped in deadly premonition...

not sure if I should say:

...uh

wow

lol

or

exit to dashboard

The first two. You shouldn't even be considering the third one.

Through granted, the combat segments are balls, but the cast is excellent and it has a great plot to it. Plus it's basically Twin Peaks meets Majora's Mask which goes together like a Turkey, Jam, and Cereal Sandwich. It really is up there with Nier as 2010's Diamond in the Rough of the Year.

Played Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth.  Someone traded it in, and I took it.
When I first played this game, I didn't understand, I was young and immature to the Tri-Ace cacophony of different skills and item creation options and all that bullshit.

Trying to get the A ending... it's making me nervous.  The list of requirements is both scary and almost unreasonable difficult to make Lenneth happiest by the ending.  C'est la vie.  The game has been pretty easy, sad I didn't pick the Hard Mode... I might still, it's just a matter of re-scrolling through so much damn text.

Actually Hard Mode is the easiest of the game. A lot of the prizes exclusive to HM easily outweigh the loss of EXP and enemies give more to begin with.

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #414 on: May 13, 2011, 12:34:19 AM »

We can do a flat battle, which will drop all of our Pokemon down to level 50 (it doesn't oush them up to 50 if they are under though). It's up to you if you want to do 3 vs. 3, doubles, triples, or rotation though.

I do have Pokemon White. I have everything from this generation's Pokedex save a few legendaries I've been lazy about catching. What do you need?

W00t! I'll PM you to schedule a time and all that. As for the Pokemon, Legendaries asside, I desperately need a Rufflet. There's no trainers in Black that have one.

Anywho, I played a bit of Dragon Warrior, Tales of Phantasia, and Tales of Vesperia. I looted the Western cave in Dragon Warrior. I Got through the Long Valley in Tales of Phantasia, and I finally beat the Demo boss in Tales of Vesperia, thanks to a tip from a friend.

http://myanimelist.net/profile/mickeymac92

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #415 on: May 13, 2011, 09:15:43 AM »

really enjoying Lunar: Silver Star Harmony ALOT...that is all for now...further details coming, lol.

Everything's Eventual
dalucifer0
시발놈

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #416 on: May 13, 2011, 07:17:55 PM »

I'm on chapter 34 in SRT: OG 1. I have SP Regen on most of the pilots this time around. When I first played it 3-4 years ago, I didn't have SP Regen on anyone so I was stuck at chapter 39.

My copies of SRT: OG 2 and SRT Z2 should be here by the end of the month. Gonna have to brush up on my Japanese a lil bit before playing Z2.
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #417 on: May 14, 2011, 03:08:40 AM »

I'm on chapter 34 in SRT: OG 1. I have SP Regen on most of the pilots this time around. When I first played it 3-4 years ago, I didn't have SP Regen on anyone so I was stuck at chapter 39.

My copies of SRT: OG 2 and SRT Z2 should be here by the end of the month. Gonna have to brush up on my Japanese a lil bit before playing Z2.

If you can read Japanese and are ordering SRW games off the internet, why the hell are you getting OG2 instead of OGG? OGG is OG1 + OG2 + a little bit extra remastered for the PS2. Seriously. Get it.

OGs though, isn't even worth it.

Also the trick to Chapter 39 in OG1 is to bring EN Drain missiles. In fact, the entire endgame revolves around having EN Draining Missiles. (Ah! OG1. Where I didn't have a fucking clue as to what I was doing and what anything meant aside from higher numbers being better and ended up having Ryoto and his pathetic Astralion (or whatever it's called) lob half a dozen shots of Graviton Launcher per turn at whatever it was that I wanted to die now.)

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #418 on: May 14, 2011, 11:27:01 AM »

Given that in order to actually play the games you only need to be able to read the menus, I'm guessing he's also playing OG1&2 for the story.
dalucifer0
시발놈

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #419 on: May 14, 2011, 11:36:18 AM »

I have a US PS3. Can't play Japanese PS2 games on a US PS3. Already looked that up. I can understand ~50% of the dialogue in Japanese games, so it's not as if I'm playing blindly.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 490 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: