Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 19, 2014, 07:16:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Congratulations to Andrew Barker! RPGfan Editor of the Year and now Chief News Editor!
340982 Posts in 13937 Topics by 2222 Members
Latest Member: XanTehMan
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  The NEW Game Journal
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 490 Print
Author Topic: The NEW Game Journal  (Read 453500 times)
Darklight

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #810 on: July 13, 2011, 11:50:23 PM »

Started Knight's of the 9, I was wearing the ring of hapiness which made the waypoint of the ist artifact seem wrong.

Played some Commando 3 from PSN, Fun little shooter
Darilon
Level 5 Spoony Bard

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #811 on: July 14, 2011, 04:53:46 AM »

Recently bought Heavy Rain. I love it so far but I feel although it is a nerve wrecking game it would make one of the cheesiest movies ever.

CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #812 on: July 14, 2011, 03:27:12 PM »

I had no idea Ana Torv performed as Nariko in Heavenly Sword, when I heard Nariko's voice I was pleasantly surprised since I really appreciate her work in Fringe.

Anyway, final boss is a nightmare until you figure out the best way to beat him. It's good to know I still have my reflexes...
Ending is beautiful, overall I really enjoyed the game.

Now it's back to Infamous 2 to get the bad ending.

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #813 on: July 14, 2011, 03:42:35 PM »

Finally started Assassin's Creed Bloodlines after having bought the PSP bundle a year ago. I needed a fix during the long commute. Started out slow because the controls are, well, Assassin's Creed, but it's interesting so far since I've never played Alta´r before. (I skipped AC1 on pretty much everyone's advice.) At least I'll be vaguely familiar with him/not entirely sick of Ezio by the time Revelations is out.

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Commander Jubby Shepard
What do you call a kid with no arms and an eye patch? Names.

If you come back you will find me a very grave man

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #814 on: July 14, 2011, 03:43:53 PM »

Persona 4's story is really shaping up. It's still weird when there's a scene with Kanji.

Code:
It's almost like the writers forgot about his sexuality after the Secret Lab dungeon.

If it'll hold Jello, Utah will put Jello in it.
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #815 on: July 14, 2011, 04:14:33 PM »

Persona 4's story is really shaping up. It's still weird when there's a scene with Kanji.

Code:
It's almost like the writers forgot about his sexuality after the Secret Lab dungeon.

Do his S-link if you haven't already.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Commander Jubby Shepard
What do you call a kid with no arms and an eye patch? Names.

If you come back you will find me a very grave man

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #816 on: July 14, 2011, 04:21:52 PM »

Code:

I started it up, but I'm focusing on Naoto and Rise's first. They're more important. I do have a friend playing it after me so I might force her to do a Max Social Link run...

If it'll hold Jello, Utah will put Jello in it.
Azrael

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #817 on: July 14, 2011, 05:33:43 PM »

FFXIII - In Chapter 6. Really enjoying this game. The battle system is kind of a breath of fresh air and it's afforded me a great level of challenge. I really like that you can't brute force your way through this game. What's got me scared is the story. All the reviews I've read have talked about a weak story, but so far it's been pretty damn good, if not one of the best for a Final Fantasy game in my opinion. I know it may just fall apart later but I'm really hoping it doesn't and it's mostly due to the taste of the reviewer as opposed to the game itself. I mean, honestly, I don't mind Vanille's voice at all. I expected some anime style shrilly voice, like Sarah's in Star Ocean 4. That was awful. Vanille's seems to fit her personality quite well.
Darklight

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #818 on: July 14, 2011, 10:32:23 PM »

Code:

Exactly how I thought, the only weak point in the story was the sudden change of kanji's desires.
Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #819 on: July 14, 2011, 11:19:12 PM »

So..I got tired of dying in Drakengard..so put in Ar Tonelico, now which one keeps my interest....

Everything's Eventual
Fadedsun

Sunny Summoner

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #820 on: July 15, 2011, 09:51:17 AM »

Making an effort to only play Radiant Historia and a non-RPG, which at the moment is Mercenaries 3D. Mercenaries it a lot of fun, especially when you have a friend to play with. However, I wish it had more content.

"Oh, a hunter..."
Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #821 on: July 15, 2011, 12:24:32 PM »

Played some Wild Arms V. It looks like shit on this HD television, but the game is so much fun! Lots of fun to play and the characters are just the right amount of crazy.

I'm also suprised my PS2 is still working this well. Sure, it kind of sounds like it's dying whenever I boot a game, but it plays them just fine after that, so all is well. I love my whiny old PS2.
Elincia

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #822 on: July 15, 2011, 02:06:57 PM »

Played some Wild Arms V. It looks like shit on this HD television, but the game is so much fun! Lots of fun to play and the characters are just the right amount of crazy.
The staging doesn't bother you ? I mean, it's awfully slow don't you think ?

Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #823 on: July 15, 2011, 05:00:08 PM »

I've been playing Fragile Dreams.

The story is interesting, but the inventory and map systems are absolutely horrendous.

Spent this afternoon playing Disaster Day of Crisis after region breaking the Wii in preparation for Xenoblade.

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Fadedsun

Sunny Summoner

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #824 on: July 15, 2011, 05:35:48 PM »

I've been playing Fragile Dreams.

The story is interesting, but the inventory and map systems are absolutely horrendous.

Spent this afternoon playing Disaster Day of Crisis after region breaking the Wii in preparation for Xenoblade.

How did you region break the Wii?

"Oh, a hunter..."
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 490 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: