Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 16, 2014, 03:39:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
331350 Posts in 13571 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  The NEW Game Journal
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 490 Print
Author Topic: The NEW Game Journal  (Read 410700 times)
Darklight

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1215 on: September 02, 2011, 12:02:45 AM »

I am glad I found Tales of Vesperia, put demon souls aside for now. I've only just escaped from the castle, fun game
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1216 on: September 02, 2011, 05:03:21 PM »

after a long Hiatus, been playing some Reach.

That multiplayer is fun as hell. Maybe I'll pick up the map packs
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1217 on: September 02, 2011, 11:31:16 PM »

I just remembered that FFXIV exists.

---edit---

Meanwhile, I managed to liberate a book from the library in Wizardry 7's New City and unlock like, every door in town. Encountered a crazy Dane Priest. No idea what to do now. I can't get into the museum, the encounters guarding the FORBIDDEN ZONE and CONSTABULARY are way too hard, and the bank is closed. PRESUMABLY I need to leave New City and go somewhere else, except the one path I did find outside of town just led to a bunch of angry Munks and Higardi Space Jetski Chicks.

Also there's a weapon shop I can't get access to. I might go ask THAT guy about the contents of the book I found tho i doubt that's the right solution.

---edit---

Oh wait the game originally came with a map that wasn't reproduced in the Wizardry Archives. Wups. Guess I'm going to Munkharama.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 03:23:39 AM by MeshGearFox » Logged

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Demon_Princess_Kay
Banninated

AnarchKay
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1218 on: September 03, 2011, 05:48:39 AM »

Been playing Catherine, and i have to ask myself. WHY DIDNT I BUY THIS SOONER! It's like an actual dating sim made by the Persona team it's brilliant except fuck some of those stages they are HARD!

CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1219 on: September 03, 2011, 09:03:22 AM »

Been playing Catherine, and i have to ask myself. WHY DIDNT I BUY THIS SOONER! It's like an actual dating sim made by the Persona team it's brilliant except fuck some of those stages they are HARD!

I'm surprised you didn't jump on it day one, specially with all the positive feedback we were giving in the game's thread.

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1220 on: September 03, 2011, 09:27:33 AM »

Actually woke up before the little lady and grabbed the PSP for some Persona, she's so addicted to Lunar I haven't touched the PSP in last week or so, so good times before 12 hour work day.

Everything's Eventual
Demon_Princess_Kay
Banninated

AnarchKay
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1221 on: September 03, 2011, 07:50:15 PM »

I'm surprised you didn't jump on it day one, specially with all the positive feedback we were giving in the game's thread.

I didn't have the cash. Spent the money on Ar Tonelico 3 instead since it was already out and i needed something to play. I was still able to snag one with a Soundtrack and Artbook though so it's all good. Just beat Stage 5 a few minutes ago. That boss made me say fuck a lot.

Commander Jubby Shepard
What do you call a kid with no arms and an eye patch? Names.

If you come back you will find me a very grave man

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1222 on: September 03, 2011, 08:06:25 PM »

Finally managed to fix this whole save state fiasco with Etrian Odyssey 3, but I had to restart the game. I'm at the point where I can make my team. I'm kind of unsure what to do now. To the people who've played, what are your opinions on all the classes?

Edit: Ended up trading it back to the friend and they gave me the first Etrian Odyssey. It was much easier to choose a team this time around. My team consists of a Medic named Yukiko, an Alchemist named Lulu, a Survivalist named Aigis, a Protector named Fang, and a Dark Hunter named Paine. All lolis, of course.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 10:11:31 PM by Commander Jubby Shepard » Logged

If it'll hold Jello, Utah will put Jello in it.
SamsSung

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1223 on: September 04, 2011, 12:42:50 AM »

I've been playing Persona 3 Portable for the last 2 weeks, and it's superb.  That video recording of Akihiko that you watch in the Control Room is pricesless.

Also, I've been playing Ragnarok Online, and it's double experience until 9/6.  It gets a bit tedious when grinding, but the game always has something to bring me back to playing it.
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1224 on: September 04, 2011, 01:30:14 PM »

Trying to wrap up xenoblade so I can focus exclusively on Deus EX.

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
Der Jermeister

The Angry Videogame Fur

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1225 on: September 04, 2011, 03:11:37 PM »

Just finished Tales of Phantasia SNES, was better than I remember though I didn't like it as much as the PlayStation version (and I'm sick of people talking about the GBA version like it's a rape case since the SNES version isn't fucking perfect, either).

Also working on Ar tonelico Qoga (I saw RPGfan's reviews bitching about slow battles, which makes me somewhat lose trust in their reviews since battles rarely drag on for me (then again I'm playing on the easiest difficulty, fuck those who say easy games suck).

Playing Legend of Heroes II, which I'm enjoying despite the occasional poor direction on what to do next, and My Japanese coach, which I'm about two thirds of the way through.

MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1226 on: September 05, 2011, 12:23:28 AM »

Played Anvil of Dawn for awhile. This game is a hell of a lot better than I remember.

o/` I do not dream o/`

Commander Jubby Shepard
What do you call a kid with no arms and an eye patch? Names.

If you come back you will find me a very grave man

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1227 on: September 05, 2011, 12:27:09 AM »

Played Anvil of Dawn for awhile. This game is a hell of a lot better than I remember.

You seem to play a lot of old PC dungeon crawlers (at least that's what I think they are). You should tell me more about them.

Played a bit more Etrian Odyssey. I'm not sure if I love or hate how low my funds always are yet. I know I dislike the skill system after seeing just how much more refined EO3's was, but that's what I get for playing the first in the series. I really hate those Clawbug enemies on the first floor, but at least my Alchemist is finally faster than it.

If it'll hold Jello, Utah will put Jello in it.
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1228 on: September 05, 2011, 12:46:13 AM »

Jubby:

I could totally tell you things. What do you want to know?

Anyway, I think I never got past the second floor of EO1 because I couldn't ever avoid that first FOE. That and I wasn't really *feeling* EO's dungeon designs, and it seemed like I'd need to have all of the character classes on hand for if I eventually needed them. I don't know. It felt grindy. I don't know if it was, but it FELT that way.

o/` I do not dream o/`

Demon_Princess_Kay
Banninated

AnarchKay
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1229 on: September 05, 2011, 02:07:30 AM »

Beat Catherine. Got the "true cheater ending" by pretty much answering questions truthfully. Does that make me a bad person?

Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 490 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: