Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 03, 2014, 04:03:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
330207 Posts in 13529 Topics by 2179 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  The NEW Game Journal
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 490 Print
Author Topic: The NEW Game Journal  (Read 406471 times)
Darklight

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1440 on: September 22, 2011, 12:23:13 AM »

ffs, tweedle a and tweedle b kicked may butt in Heliord which meant I had to go back to my last save and watch the in between fmv's. W@W on xbl has plenty of glitchers/modders/cheaters [ADMIN EDIT: Let's not use hateful slurs, thank you very much.]
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 03:51:45 PM by KeeperX » Logged
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1441 on: September 22, 2011, 10:20:21 AM »

I think you're the first person I've ever heard losing the tutorial fight.
Wild Armor
Observer

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1442 on: September 22, 2011, 03:49:22 PM »

Got Final Fantasy Tactics for the PSP.

Planning on an Orator/Mediator Run of the game. Can't we just talk about our feelings instead of fighting?

Avatar Author's sig: Let me know if you know this author. :)
Tartarus

I'm resolved and without reservation

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1443 on: September 22, 2011, 08:28:05 PM »

4 hours into SMT Nocturne. I was feeling immensely proud of myself after defeating The Troll, but Matador beat that pride out of me after one turn. I'm level 13 and haven't fused any demons yet...  A plan is required.

Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1444 on: September 22, 2011, 09:01:22 PM »

4 hours into SMT Nocturne. I was feeling immensely proud of myself after defeating The Troll, but Matador beat that pride out of me after one turn. I'm level 13 and haven't fused any demons yet...  A plan is required.

Fuse demons with a resistence to force, preferably Null Force. Also equip the magatama that will give you protection from Force magic, every time he casts a spell on someone with that resistence he loses a turn.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Darklight

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1445 on: September 22, 2011, 09:42:49 PM »

I think you're the first person I've ever heard losing the tutorial fight.

Haha, no no, not the tutorial fight, the one in Heliord which is kind of a tutorial but more of a fight. Well I wasnt expecting a fight as such and just sat there. Hateful slurs, gimme a break, i'm probably the gayest person here, hate is a big word
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1446 on: September 22, 2011, 10:15:49 PM »

Got to the last necromancer in Ultima 8. Now toooo find the hall of the mountain king.

This game is tense and creepy. The dungeons are huge and filled with things that'll kill you.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Adapheon
The original hobo with a shotgun

summersdemise@yahoo.com Kal+Imith
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1447 on: September 23, 2011, 07:46:17 AM »

Well I'm at the end of Final Fantasy 13, I was all prepared to finish ASAP and now I want to max out my weapons, I'm going to kill that part of my brain though and hopefully finish it by the end of the weekend.

I started playing Alice: Madness Returns, so far it's decently okay but the levels are just way too long. I also started DQ5 on my DS at work since it's been slow lately. I died in the first castle so I did what I do in every DQ: I grinded until I couldn't stand it anymore, so I have my guys at level 10 with all the best gear they could buy and steamrolled it.

Demon_Princess_Kay
Banninated

AnarchKay
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1448 on: September 23, 2011, 07:03:18 PM »

Mass Effect 2 on insanity, and Final Fantasy 13. I'm trying to get as far as I can without spending any CP and only using potions to heal. Halfway through the Vile Peaks right now.

Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1449 on: September 23, 2011, 07:19:43 PM »

Been playing a lot and I mean a lot of the original inFamous in the last few days after finishing the sequel last week. Trying to get the Platinum trophy is tricky with this game.

I'll see if I can get the Platinum in inFamous 2 after I'm done with this.
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1450 on: September 23, 2011, 07:57:03 PM »

I started playing Alice: Madness Returns, so far it's decently okay but the levels are just way too long. I also started DQ5 on my DS at work since it's been slow lately. I died in the first castle so I did what I do in every DQ: I grinded until I couldn't stand it anymore, so I have my guys at level 10 with all the best gear they could buy and steamrolled it.

... You died in the first castle. What.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1451 on: September 23, 2011, 10:30:42 PM »

Been playing some Dead Rising 2 lately for fun, it is fun but I do feel the missions are timed a bit tightly, but the game is a lot of fun, after all who doesn't love killing zombies with a big teddy bear while wearing cowboy boots, a fishing hat, sunglasses and a tube top...on a guy! Dragon Quest IV is loads of fun and I actually started Parasite Eve on PSX, really impressed so far...looks like I started a couple of winners!

Everything's Eventual
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1452 on: September 24, 2011, 03:09:07 AM »

He most likely died in the haunted manor even though there's an inn right there and you don't even really need that to get through the place.

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Adapheon
The original hobo with a shotgun

summersdemise@yahoo.com Kal+Imith
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1453 on: September 24, 2011, 07:54:22 AM »

He most likely died in the haunted manor even though there's an inn right there and you don't even really need that to get through the place.

It's the wonders of random battles...you know, being random. I got into a fight with...I don't remember what exactly but there were 3 enemies and they managed to kill me. It's a video game, it happens. I'm about 5 hours in now, in Chapter 2, just recruited a slime that is really fond of dying so that's not a lot of fun but everything else so far is.

Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1454 on: September 24, 2011, 12:50:04 PM »

I'm at that part in Uncharted where you're in the german base w/ all the zombies.

Kinda lame.

Neighbor lent me FF13.

Kinda lame.
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 490 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: