Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2014, 01:15:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319156 Posts in 13033 Topics by 2145 Members
Latest Member: aew0
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  The NEW Game Journal
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 490 Print
Author Topic: The NEW Game Journal  (Read 357463 times)
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1545 on: October 01, 2011, 05:52:29 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=33ct9FBnIfI#t=65s
This has become my OFFISHAL Colossus Slaying tune.  Not that weird chorus shit when the black crud comes out... IT'S THIS!

Took out the 11th.  Feelin' gangsta. 
This game feels easier than it did 5 years ago when I took it on.  Yay?  Am I in gaming prime and does it exist?

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1546 on: October 01, 2011, 05:55:52 PM »

I'm playing a shooter where you actually shoot stuff that hasn't been released yet thanks to a promo from some american fast food brand.

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1547 on: October 01, 2011, 09:15:21 PM »

I'm thinking in starting Demon's Souls again with a new character but I also want to know if I delete the only character I have now in my save file will cause to lose my trophies.

Been playing a little of the Beta of Battlefield 3 too, this is pretty much my first FPS online. Love the visual style and everything about the audio is very well done.

I'm playing a shooter where you actually shoot stuff that hasn't been released yet thanks to a promo from some american fast food brand.

So jelly.
Commander Jubby Shepard
What do you call a kid with no arms and an eye patch? Names.

If you come back you will find me a very grave man

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1548 on: October 01, 2011, 09:43:48 PM »

Been playing Solatorobo because it's the easiest thing by me. Nocturne is getting a little annoying because of some Hama users nearby, Drakengard's archers are frustrating in ways that can't be expressed in human language, and Romancing SaGa's reliance on my figuring things out (even after the tutorials) is really starting to make things frustrating. And I don't think I'll ever see the Game Over screen in Solatorobo.

If it'll hold Jello, Utah will put Jello in it.
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: October 01, 2011, 09:50:41 PM »

Started Uncharted 2 last night. This game sucks for stealth, fortunately that part didn't last long.

Also you could smell Drake being fucked over in the first sequence from a billion miles away. Melee is far less clunky than in the first game, thank fuck.

NANOMACHINES, SON.
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1550 on: October 01, 2011, 10:38:31 PM »

Nocturne is getting a little annoying because of some Hama users nearby,

Just equip some anti-holy megatama.

Also I spent like most of the afternoon playing Temple of Elemental Evil. I really, really suck at AD&D. I've managed to finish exactly one quest. Now I'm prowling around the moat house. Speaking of which I picked up a copy of Birthright because I am insane.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1551 on: October 01, 2011, 11:38:27 PM »

I'm thinking in starting Demon's Souls again with a new character but I also want to know if I delete the only character I have now in my save file will cause to lose my trophies.

Trophies work at a system level.  They don't care about your save files at all.

And actually, there is no way to lose trophies.  Not even if you wanted to.  Assuming that they have been synced, anyway.  Every embarrassing game you have ever played will be on record forever!

Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1552 on: October 02, 2011, 02:02:19 AM »

Trophies work at a system level.  They don't care about your save files at all.

And actually, there is no way to lose trophies.  Not even if you wanted to.  Assuming that they have been synced, anyway.  Every embarrassing game you have ever played will be on record forever!

When PSN went down this year my PS3 was a mess so I just reset the console and did a new account on PSN when all of that ended, I also sold some of my games that I knew will never touch again (I still have like 5 games to sell actually).

Anyways, thanks for the reply.
Dice
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1553 on: October 02, 2011, 02:43:15 AM »

Finally died to the 14 th Colossus.  Damned stupid.  The "ramming" really blows, I got cornered and could *not* recover even *once* before the next ramming.  To watch it happen without being able to do anything sucked serious nut. =(

While the battles aren't too bad... I realized Time Attacking is gonna be a serious issue...

EDIT: GameFaqs-ers have more or less proved that the grip for Wander has become much weaker this time around (doing time attacks on PS2 and PS3).  Joy. =/
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 04:06:26 AM by Dice » Logged

Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: October 02, 2011, 03:13:55 AM »

Every embarrassing game you have ever played will be on record forever!

Another potential disadvantage of those systems! Though I guess if you care enough you can just make a separate, offline profile.
Kstar
Editor Emeritus

I Remember Everything

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1555 on: October 02, 2011, 04:21:06 AM »

Started El Shaddai, the visuals are amazing, but I'm not loving the combat (needs some spice).  Anyway, the visuals sure are trippy; there's definitely not anything quite like it.  I'm just not sure if it's a game for me, I'll play a few more chapters before I decide. 

"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest."
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1556 on: October 02, 2011, 08:18:30 AM »

Drakengard's archers are frustrating in ways that can't be expressed in human language,

Not much to say other than to tough it out since despite NieR's awesomeness with Drakengard's plot Drakengard's gameplay sucks.

(In fact, the only reason I bothered to play through it back in 2004 was because it's one of the few games one of my siblings owns and I still lacked a solid PS2 library back when I played through it.)

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

a+dark+eclipse
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1557 on: October 02, 2011, 09:44:49 AM »

I got cornered and could *not* recover even *once* before the next ramming

Dice
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1558 on: October 02, 2011, 11:56:27 AM »

I got cornered and could *not* recover even *once* before the next ramming

;D

Started El Shaddai, the visuals are amazing, but I'm not loving the combat (needs some spice).  Anyway, the visuals sure are trippy; there's definitely not anything quite like it.  I'm just not sure if it's a game for me, I'll play a few more chapters before I decide. 

It *should* grow on you.  When you figure out fights, it's kinda rewarding.  Surpisingly complex battles for only 2 main butons.  The visuals are nice, and Lucifel talks to god on a cell phone.  lawlz.

Demon_Princess_Kay
Banninated

AnarchKay
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1559 on: October 02, 2011, 05:31:23 PM »

I just wasted 10 hours of my life playing Birth By Sleep yesterday and I loved it. After 258/Yeah I still dont care Days left that god awful taste in my mouth I'm glad BBS was actually good to take it away and remind me that Kingdom Hearts is one of my favorite game series. Now if Kingdom Hearts 3D is terrible I will hunt down the entirety of the team that made it and beat the shit out of them.

Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 490 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: