Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 30, 2014, 02:39:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
335189 Posts in 13725 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  The NEW Game Journal
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 490 Print
Author Topic: The NEW Game Journal  (Read 434761 times)
Fadedsun

Sunny Summoner

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2835 on: April 12, 2012, 05:48:15 PM »

Best post-win battle phrase in Xenoblade as said by Shulk "Man, what a buncha jokers!" This wouldn't be nearly as effective if said in an American accent.

"Oh, a hunter..."
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2836 on: April 12, 2012, 06:43:28 PM »

This pickup deserves a picture.

Thank you GST cheque!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 06:47:48 PM by Lard » Logged

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2837 on: April 12, 2012, 11:55:22 PM »

Nice!
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2838 on: April 13, 2012, 12:30:45 AM »

Best post-win battle phrase in Xenoblade as said by Shulk "Man, what a buncha jokers!" This wouldn't be nearly as effective if said in an American accent.

I've been bothering coworkers with that. x)

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Darklight

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2839 on: April 13, 2012, 04:34:10 AM »

Nice score there Lard, I got a Driver 2 Sealed the other day which is not quite as interesting

Tried Dungeon Seige 3 last night and really enjoyed it. I'll finish DeusEx HR on difficult before anything else, saved the hostages this time though I prefered jensen saying "I did my best" knowing full well I couldn't be bothered, Don't walk through the Door!!! I say do walk through the door, only after you've shot the vandals. My stealth is working out all that well
Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2840 on: April 13, 2012, 05:20:09 AM »

I've been bothering coworkers with that. x)

Isn't it Reyn who says that? Reyn says a lot of strangely quotable things.

Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2841 on: April 13, 2012, 06:49:57 AM »

^Also rocking Xenoblade.

Agreed about Reyn. Very quotable.  "....No?...Anyone??"

Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky
Fadedsun

Sunny Summoner

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2842 on: April 13, 2012, 10:29:15 AM »

I think it might be Reyn that says it after a quick google search. I always though it was Shulk's voice, but yeah, awesome line.

"Oh, a hunter..."
Monsoon
Prinny Instructor

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2843 on: April 13, 2012, 02:22:38 PM »

Stuck in what I think is early in the second half of Wind Waker, sailing the open seas for any clue for entering these two new temples (just some town gossip thus far) and to find Triforce shards and charts (one thus far). Good times. This Zelda game is easy in terms of action, but really open and ballsy in design. Finally playing this was a good decision.

Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2844 on: April 13, 2012, 03:40:06 PM »

Stuck in what I think is early in the second half of Wind Waker, sailing the open seas for any clue for entering these two new temples (just some town gossip thus far) and to find Triforce shards and charts (one thus far). Good times. This Zelda game is easy in terms of action, but really open and ballsy in design. Finally playing this was a good decision.

I'm just going to leave this here in code so that you can refer to it if you need to:

Code:
You need to get the Cyclone melody so that you can use it to fast travel into the center of the larger of the Mother Child Islands to receive the Fire&Ice Arrows. Once you have them you can open up the Fire and Ice islands to retrieve the Power Bracelets and the Iron Boots to open up the passageways to the temples. You also need to visit both Dragon Roost Island and Forest Haven to get either the bird girl or the tree boy to come with you to their respective dungeons (I believe you must first clear the way before the game tells you to go pick up the one needed for that dungeon; either that or you need to visit them first and then they'll lead you to the proper island).

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Klyde Chroma
Lvl. 7 Fruity Ninja and Dincrest groupie

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #2845 on: April 13, 2012, 04:42:23 PM »

I'm just going to leave this here in code so that you can refer to it if you need to:

Code:
You need to get the Cyclone melody so that you can use it to fast travel into the center of the larger of the Mother Child Islands to receive the Fire&Ice Arrows. Once you have them you can open up the Fire and Ice islands to retrieve the Power Bracelets and the Iron Boots to open up the passageways to the temples. You also need to visit both Dragon Roost Island and Forest Haven to get either the bird girl or the tree boy to come with you to their respective dungeons (I believe you must first clear the way before the game tells you to go pick up the one needed for that dungeon; either that or you need to visit them first and then they'll lead you to the proper island).

Now that is a thoughtful community member-move if ever I did see one!!-- You just scored 10 points with me Aeolus!

Anyhow..... I finally beat riot's peak in Tales of Graces F! Yes I am proud.... Yes I did also post this in the Tales of Graces F thread.... Yes I am proud....

I also have decided to pick up my Final Fantasy 4 Complete Collection playthrough which I abandoned around this time last year.... Today I just completed the tower of babil (underworld) and said goodbye to two good friends *sob*..... why I am playing FF4 CC in the wake of so many other WAY more enticing backlogged titles? Well..... beats me.... just bothered me I never made it to the after-years I suppose..... I actually think I'm gonna make friday my specific "FF-Day" to complete backlogged final fantasy junk..... still need to get through 3 on the DS as well.....

As for the rest of my week.... well I'm on my way to securing me' grand old castle in my Suikoden "108 star play-through".... and that about covers it......

What I will add is this week has ROCKED as far as finding games at good prices went!! I frequent markets and scour stores for used copies of rare stuff all the time, but I really hit the jackpot this week... Check this list out.... Grandia 1-ps, Grandia 2-dc, evolution-dc, evolution 2-dc, shenmue-dc, chrono trigger- DS, the world ends with you- DS, Valkyrie Profile 2-ps2, dark cloud 2-ps2, Arc of Napishtan-ps2, all for 5 bucks a-piece..... I felt like it was a second christmas.....

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
Monsoon
Prinny Instructor

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2846 on: April 13, 2012, 11:25:48 PM »

Amazingly, I warped to the first island mentioned in your post on a whim (I wanted to get somewhere nearby), and BAM.  New items.  A few map fish later and I'm hitting up the Earth Temple before I even noticed I had a reply.  But thanks anyway! 

Seriously, those map fish.  They are so gorram key to figuring out your next tasks that sometimes Wind Waker feels like a sprawling, fish-wrangling, treasure-hunting, dungeon-crawling wacky cartoon.  Oh, that's exactly what it is.

D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2847 on: April 16, 2012, 01:06:59 AM »

I got bored with Xenoblade, so I bought Persona 3 off PSN.  All the greatness of the PS2 version with the convenience of a wireless control. :P

Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2848 on: April 16, 2012, 03:12:06 AM »

When you turn off the 360 why does it warn you that all controllers will be turned off?

Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2849 on: April 16, 2012, 07:39:49 AM »

When you turn off the 360 why does it warn you that all controllers will be turned off?

Because that also includes all 360 controller attachments like vibrators and hyperdrive motivators (and you'll never know when you'll be chased half way across the galaxy by an Imperial Fleet or two).

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 490 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: