Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2014, 06:32:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319164 Posts in 13033 Topics by 2145 Members
Latest Member: aew0
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  The NEW Game Journal
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 191 192 [193] 194 195 ... 490 Print
Author Topic: The NEW Game Journal  (Read 357644 times)
Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

a+dark+eclipse
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2880 on: April 25, 2012, 10:16:13 PM »

I love Amalur for this:

I can't tell you how many times I've gone to pick a lock on a chest and the pick is in the right position to start. I don't have to do anything. Fucking hilarious and awesome since I hate lockpicking.

Fadedsun

Sunny Summoner

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2881 on: April 26, 2012, 02:13:51 PM »

I needed a break from my more hardcore gaming so I downloaded Pushmo off of the 3DS eshop. This game is great! The puzzles are challenging, and overall it's a lot of fun. After I beat the main game I'll find puzzles to download online.

"Oh, a hunter..."
Darklight

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2882 on: April 27, 2012, 04:53:44 AM »

Still on Deus Ex HR, trying to max out praxis. I noticed when you get back to Detroit that most PC's have been re-locked.
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #2883 on: April 28, 2012, 06:58:15 PM »

Got the MGS HD Collection and so far been playing like 7+ hours of MGS2. Is great now that these games have trophies, but man I didn't remember some conversations being so long. But eh, part of the reason why I loves this series is for that... also, nanomachines.
Klyde Chroma
Novice Bulimic in training.

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #2884 on: April 28, 2012, 11:56:27 PM »

I don't what it is about trophies.... in theory I think they are stupid... just plain silly and pointless really.... but I will be the first to admit to my elation when I earn one... why? well that is what I don't know I guess..... I love that it is linked to my facebook and everyone one of my clients whom have friended me to see my tattoo work get an aggravating update on their smart-phone of my latest digital accomplishment :)

Anyhoo.... finally at the end of Tales of Graces F, or so it seems... tying up loose ends and side-quests and whatnot... man, I gotta say, this game has not let me down at all yet... even the end-game-sidequesting is proving to be awesome fun and adequately challenging, yet not so much so that I have been tempted to look up one thing yet... just enough to keep me heavily engaged

In other news Final Fantasy Friday this week marked to procuring of two new eidolons in FF 4 CC. Asura and Leviathan and, might I add, they proved to be hella-difficult... I decided to fight asura first before getting reflect... dumb move....

Lastly I am currently in the process of attempting to thwart the extermination of our pointy eared friends in suikoden.... I forgot how amazing this game was...

I feel like I'm spoiling myself with great gaming lately, and it is lovely :)

this signature is Blace's fault...
Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2885 on: April 29, 2012, 05:06:51 PM »

Picked up a copy of Ogre Battle yesterday because there's just millions of those lying around where I live. Only did the first mission. Has an atmosphere that kind of reminds me of a Mana game. However the cursor controls are REALLLLLY slippery. Seems like I'll enjoy it, in any case.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2886 on: April 29, 2012, 06:33:30 PM »

Finally at the future arc in Tales of Graces f, got a tad bogged down on SRT OG Endless Saga so decided to put in Time Hollow, so far it's interesting....and D/L'ed Walking Dead Episode 1 this AM, gonna crank it up later tonight!

Everything's Eventual
Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2887 on: April 30, 2012, 06:47:27 AM »

I'm almost (I assume) finished episode 1 of The Walking Dead game and it's been fantastic so far. Other than that, I put Witcher 2 on hold for a bit not that I'm messing around with Aion. A pretty snazzy MMO and a nice change of pace from SW:TOR.

Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2888 on: April 30, 2012, 05:51:57 PM »

Got all 160 Fragments in FF13-Poo.  Got a chance to watch the secret ending, YouTubed it instead.  I really don't have the heart to continue the DLC superbosses... doesn't feel like there's a point in obtaining monsters when they're the cream of the crop.

Picked up FF9.  I love.  But I hate how this era of SquareSoft loved taking a good 5~10 seconds before any battle starts.  Steiner is the best.

Also tried Breath of Fire IV.  Why, oh why are the controls the way they are???  Having the 'Cancel' button as Triangle is seriously annoying to get used to when 99% of games have it as everything BUT that goddamn button.  Navigating screens is a bit of a chore to get used to since most of the time you're running in diagonals.  But, still, I like.

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

a+dark+eclipse
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2889 on: April 30, 2012, 06:54:38 PM »

Having the 'Cancel' button as Triangle is seriously annoying to get used to when 99% of games have it as everything BUT that goddamn button. 

I tried playing Metal Gear Solid on PS1 about 2 years ago and this sort of thing had me trapped on the menu screen for a bit

Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2890 on: April 30, 2012, 09:35:45 PM »

Having the 'Cancel' button as Triangle is seriously annoying to get used to when 99% of games have it as everything BUT that goddamn button. 

I tried playing Metal Gear Solid on PS1 about 2 years ago and this sort of thing had me trapped on the menu screen for a bit

Were you able to save Meryl without needing to use a turbo controller?

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #2891 on: April 30, 2012, 10:00:36 PM »

Were you able to save Meryl without needing to use a turbo controller?

I did. ._.'

And I'll probably do it again after I get MGS from PSN.
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #2892 on: April 30, 2012, 10:10:06 PM »

Did that. My thumb hurt after though.

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

a+dark+eclipse
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2893 on: April 30, 2012, 10:29:39 PM »

I'm still on Amalur. Loads of fun and yada yada one of them bang for your buck games.

It'll get the Yoda Seal of Approval when all is said and done

Darklight

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2894 on: April 30, 2012, 11:20:53 PM »

Finished Deus Ex hr on difficult, what a great game. Started Skyrim (again) and realized as long as i'm playing Blops that the 2 can't co-exist. Skyrim is just huge and I spend at least an hour on blops before rpg time. I've spent the 1st 2 hours of skyrim without leaving riverwood, just getting enough gold for the bow training. Skyrim is a game that you really need to spend time on imho. Oh, I shot darrow at point blank and didn't get EXP, hmmmm
Pages: 1 ... 191 192 [193] 194 195 ... 490 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: