Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 01, 2014, 03:22:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
330095 Posts in 13528 Topics by 2179 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  The NEW Game Journal
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 315 316 [317] 318 319 ... 490 Print
Author Topic: The NEW Game Journal  (Read 404473 times)
Draak

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4740 on: March 18, 2013, 01:05:43 PM »

EO4 - Getting mauled by frogs. I have yet to explore the labyrinth.

Fallout NV - I can only take 30 minutes of it, give or take, but it's better than not playing at all. Unfortunately I'm terrible, those frogs are hitting hard even on the easiest setting.

You know, frogs are mean. :(
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4741 on: March 18, 2013, 02:08:43 PM »

Draak, you mean the geckoes? Use VATS. They have a really erratic attack pattern, but should go down easy with headshots. I can put up my mod list later if you're interested -- it's mostly minor tweaks (more crafting recipes, and no leveled lists). I wouldn't recommend the cut content restoration mods. The cut content isn't that great.

I really wanna know what's triggering your motion sickness though. Have you checked for any mods that slow down movement speed..? I don't think I asked about that earlier. I think the lack of movement deceleration/acceleration might be playing a role. Slower movement speed across the board MIGHT make that less apparent.

Ys 4: Mask of the Sun - Up to, and stuck on, the first boss. This game reminds me of FFL2 and Mystic Quest in terms of mood, so I'm really fond of that.

Return to Mysterious Island - Ate a bunch of turtle eggs and got past the starting beach. I forgot how survival kidsy this game was

Felghana - Started on the Elderm Mountains. Kid ones more weed for his pighamsters.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4742 on: March 18, 2013, 03:17:48 PM »

I'm replaying FF7, currently in Don Corneo's sex dungeon. Something tells me it's scenes like this that stops them doing a remake of FF7 in modern graphics.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Wild Armor
Observer

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #4743 on: March 18, 2013, 03:21:43 PM »

Chrono Trigger is complete (again). Space Channel 5  part 2 is done. Mario 64 is on its way to completion (again).

Beginning the Skyward Sword and waiting for Discworld Noir to come in the mail (really looking forward to Discworld Noir!).

Avatar Author's sig: Let me know if you know this author. :)
Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4744 on: March 18, 2013, 03:53:34 PM »

Replaying Castlevania: SOTN and considering starting up Soul Reaver, RE2 or FF7. Also farming for keys in D3. Its less about having fun these days and more like something I feel I need to do. Like shaving:/

Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4745 on: March 18, 2013, 05:14:57 PM »

Chrono Trigger is complete (again). Space Channel 5  part 2 is done. Mario 64 is on its way to completion (again).

Beginning the Skyward Sword and waiting for Discworld Noir to come in the mail (really looking forward to Discworld Noir!).

Nothing to look forward to in Skyward Sword... Amazing the game managed to make a character more intrusive than Navi.  I actually think the coolness of her tech-voice was what was supposed to make her incessant yakking tolerable.

I played a bit more Ayesha.  I think I fucked up a lot of events.  This game is so, so random... -_-;;
I'm determined to do well though

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4746 on: March 18, 2013, 05:30:55 PM »

Return to Mysterious Island - OH MY GOD YOU CAN GIVE THE MONKEY A KNIFE.

Ys 4 - First boss is hard.

Felghana - Elderm Mountains are hard.

I'm replaying FF7, currently in Don Corneo's sex dungeon. Something tells me it's scenes like this that stops them doing a remake of FF7 in modern graphics.

Crotch Physics.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 08:38:43 PM by MeshGearFox » Logged

o/` I do not dream o/`

Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4747 on: March 18, 2013, 08:41:29 PM »

Crotch Physics.

That, and they would probably need to rewrite the game, given how they've been rewriting it ever since.

Either way though: FE:Awakening. I done fucked up. When I promoted Lissa back when she was first coming out of Cleric I took her down the War Cleric class instead of the Sage class. Then when I capped that I realized I needed to pass something female exclusive down so I made her into a Valkyrie, then I realized that she has access to the Peg Knight line so I take her up that all the way to Dark Flyer. Now with a son I reclass her back down to her only prepromote class remaining, Troubadour. But Troubadour can only promote into War Cleric or Valkyrie and I can't reclass her to either Sage or Falcon Knight without either switching over to a new prepromoted class, taking her back up to promoted class level 10, or wait a week for the Bride's Bouquet to fall into my lap then burn it on her instead of somebody more needy. I chose to take on War Cleric again since Axe Cleric and the fact that leveling up gets her stats again.

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4748 on: March 18, 2013, 08:52:12 PM »

Beat the first boss in Ys IV. It was totally impossible and then I somehow got a rhythm on how the boomerangs go, and managed to barely loose ANY health.

---edit^---

FFVII Remake: After Sephiroth kills Aeis, he looks deeply into Clouds eyes. Cloud realizes the mistake he's been making the whole time.

<Cloud> Sefiroteru-sampei, I... I...

And Sephiroth raises a finger to Cloud's lips, silence him.

<Sephiroth> Hush, Kuraoduwarudoroo-kun.

Cherry blossoms outta fuckin' NOWHERE and Cloud swoon's into the arms of his silver-haired bishi.

And then crotch physics.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 09:30:38 PM by MeshGearFox » Logged

o/` I do not dream o/`

(Tunnels)
Professional Thinger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4749 on: March 18, 2013, 09:46:28 PM »

I really don't want to see a remake of the Honeybee Inn, if for just the reason that the dudes there will be the traditional muscley gay stereotypes that are prevalent in anime and gaming culture. Not that the dudes there are positive portrayals of, well, anything, but I'd rather not see it get any worse.
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #4750 on: March 18, 2013, 10:04:10 PM »

^

« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 10:48:37 PM by Yggdrasil » Logged
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4751 on: March 18, 2013, 10:30:37 PM »

Everyone totally had the hots for she-Cloud too.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4752 on: March 18, 2013, 10:47:05 PM »

that's like when Bugs dresses up in drag.

Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #4753 on: March 18, 2013, 10:57:17 PM »

Source: SQUARE ENIX Official Tumblr
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4754 on: March 18, 2013, 10:59:09 PM »

that's like when Bugs dresses up in drag.

Bugs OWNED it though.  Cloud was all shy and shit.  Clearly he was the bigger pussy than the women (nonsense ramblings from Dice tonight).

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Pages: 1 ... 315 316 [317] 318 319 ... 490 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: