Eurotruck 2 - Took a job to haul a giant industrial concrete penis from Frankfurt to Dijon.
1. I'm not getting fined for clipping other drivers with my trailer. I think in those cases the game might be assuming it as their fault for not getting out of the way.
2. I keep forgetting that the speed limiter was patched out awhile ago. This resulted in me going like 80 km/h, missing an offramp followed by a sharp turn, trying to take it anyway, flipping, and somehow bouncing back upright.
3. Rural northern france has a lot of annoying stoplights -- or maybe this is switzerland idk where is Strasbourg? -- which means I have to stop a lot. Except giant industrial concrete penises way enough that I have to downshift my engine to like second gear to start moving again, and your max speed in second gear is like 15 km/h. So it's like, stop, shift down, get moving, shift up, get a decent speed, stop again.
4. I keep forgetting I have a retarder.
5. Playing driving sims while not knowing how to drive is probably a lot more magical than playing driving sims when you DO know how to drive.
--- edit ---
Second thing from the bottom: