Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 31, 2014, 10:35:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
335259 Posts in 13727 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  White Knight Chronicles 2 and WKC PSP coming in English this May
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print
Author Topic: White Knight Chronicles 2 and WKC PSP coming in English this May  (Read 10575 times)
Demon_Princess_Kay
Banninated

AnarchKay
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: October 04, 2011, 08:05:35 PM »

Character name and PSN ID are separate. They make up your full name thats used on the forums for instance mine is AnarchKay (Shigure_Asa)

Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: February 20, 2012, 11:47:44 PM »

I didn't think starting a new topic for this game was necessary, so if this necro bump annoys anyone, well...send hatemail or whatever makes you happy.

I recently nabbed this through gamefly and have been enjoying it somewhat, and after browsing through gamefaqs message boards, I can see that the majority of players are elitist twats who insist on everyone doing the same thing. My question is, if I were to drop the 10 bucks for an online pass, would it be worth it? I like playing, and the A.I. is pretty horrible, but the gamefaqs community is pretty notorious for being a bunch of asshole elitist wannabees, taking a known strategy and running it into the ground, claiming it as the word of god himself. I wouldn't normally let anyones opinion influence me at this point, but I could easily drop this 10 bucks on chrono cross and be happy for a week till ME3. Any advice from you loveable role playing game fanatics?

TASTY!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: