Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 21, 2014, 07:52:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Congratulations to Andrew Barker! RPGfan Editor of the Year and now Chief News Editor!
341140 Posts in 13943 Topics by 2222 Members
Latest Member: XanTehMan
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  PSone Classics PSN rpgs
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17 Print
Author Topic: PSone Classics PSN rpgs  (Read 31686 times)
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2011, 08:57:29 PM »

Shining Force 1 is on VC, iOS, and I think PC (Steam at the least) whereas Shining Force 2 is only on the VC for now. Might be wrong there though!

Of course you're wrong!
ULTROS!
People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2011, 10:01:07 PM »

Shining Force I and II is also available for the PS3 and 360 via Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection.

"I feel ugly, I need a hard drink" - Maribel of Dragon Quest VII

Anime & RPGl and

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2011, 10:19:49 AM »

Oh great, so Legend of Mana is coming out this week to PSN...okay, I could probably afford a couple titles but not sure what to get...plus at the moment I only have a 1GB card so that might hold two titles. Still thinking about Suikoden, Vagrant Story, Wild Arms 1 and 2 and now Legend of Mana. Where is Suikoden II and Chrono Cross?

Plus, I wonder if we'll see Lunar 1 and 2, Threads of Fate, Dragon Warrior 7, Breath of Fire 3 and 4 and there was a few others I think.
Arhkaos

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2011, 12:27:34 PM »

I like it when a game is released on the PSN: it loses excessive value and I can finally afford a physical copy to complete my collection, plus I can buy the digital version so I don't use the actual discs.

I have fury!
Maxximum
Not quite over gaming

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2011, 01:18:33 PM »

Its just a shame that after recommending all those games it turns out that I apparently can't get any of them, because as usual, Europe gets screwd. I dont really get why they would do region restrictions on digital distribution. Maybe someone here is in the know and can enlighten me.

NOW PLAYING:
Final Fantasy XIII: The time has come...
Edna & Harvey: The Breakout: Its...Odd...
One Finger Death Punch: F*ck Yeah! - The game
Tsi Aileron

113308759 TsiAileron@hotmail.com Tsi+Aileron TsiAileron
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2011, 01:36:21 PM »

Should be able to make a US account and buy them. :)

MindCandy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2011, 03:10:17 PM »

Its just a shame that after recommending all those games it turns out that I apparently can't get any of them, because as usual, Europe gets screwd. I dont really get why they would do region restrictions on digital distribution. Maybe someone here is in the know and can enlighten me.
Sony hates you?
Don't feel bad, Nintendo hates the US, or are they giving you guys the shaft as well?

Currently playing:
Xbox 360 - NIER
Wii - Metroid Prime 2: Echos (trilogy version)
PSP - Disgaea
DS - SMT: Devil Survivor
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2011, 03:35:41 PM »

- Create a US account.
- Buy a US PSN card here: https://www.gamepointsnow.com/
- Profit!!!

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
Anime & RPGl and

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2011, 01:47:59 PM »

Does anyone know if there is a future schedule of what games we'll see released for download? I have heard Chrono Cross is coming. I was hoping some of these titles would be arriving. Suikoden II, Breath of Fire III and IV, Dragon Warrior 7, Lunar 1 and 2, and Thousand Arms. And what about Legend of Dragoon is that one available yet? I think it is a Sony game so I would assume it is there or will be soon.  Is this just wishful thinking that we'll see these great rpgs and others or is it more probable?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 02:32:28 PM by Anime & RPGl and » Logged
Zendervai

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2011, 03:31:41 PM »

We only usually find out about these games because the ESRB leaks them. No schedule. All those games would be nice though.
MindCandy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2011, 04:03:24 PM »

Does anyone know if there is a future schedule of what games we'll see released for download? I have heard Chrono Cross is coming. I was hoping some of these titles would be arriving. Suikoden II, Breath of Fire III and IV, Dragon Warrior 7, Lunar 1 and 2, and Thousand Arms. And what about Legend of Dragoon is that one available yet? I think it is a Sony game so I would assume it is there or will be soon.  Is this just wishful thinking that we'll see these great rpgs and others or is it more probable?
Legend of Dragoon will probably never happen. I imagine the process would be too difficult from a legal perspective.

Currently playing:
Xbox 360 - NIER
Wii - Metroid Prime 2: Echos (trilogy version)
PSP - Disgaea
DS - SMT: Devil Survivor
Anime & RPGl and

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2011, 04:08:57 PM »

Well, to get Suikoden I and not II would be awful wouldn't it?
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 23, 2011, 04:15:40 PM »

Legend of Dragoon will probably never happen. I imagine the process would be too difficult from a legal perspective.

It's out on the Japanese PSN. What legal issues would there be anyway? Lunar has them due to all the companies involved in making them, but as far as I can tell LoD was fully developed and published by Sony themselves.
sandiny0ursh0es

sandiny0ursh0es
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: March 23, 2011, 04:52:08 PM »

They seriously need to hurry up with Suikoden 2. Don't they want money?

Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: March 23, 2011, 05:18:25 PM »

If Suikoden 1 came out, I would imagine that Suikoden 2 will eventually follow.  Who knows when.
BoF3 and Lunar 1 remix were re-released on the PSP so I wonder if those would show up.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: