Author Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Hathen

• View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes
« Reply #1020 on: Yesterday at 09:05:52 AM »
Annoying to miss out on every single victory feather, but more annoying to see Tharja win again.

Whatever the case it doesn't seem like there's going to be a lot going on until the end of the month. A few maps here and there which are just elaborate ways to give us free orbs pretty much. Well, so far the ones today seem decently challenging at least. After I do these I'll have pretty much nothing to spend stamina on at this point. I promoted another Nino to 5* so I could have another unit to level up. This one's +SPD -DEF as opposed to the -HP one I already had, and I'll probably keep the new one because those 3 points of HP will probably allow her to just barely survive Reinhardt.

Aeolus

• This is the Monado's Powerbomb!
  • Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes
« Reply #1021 on: Yesterday at 10:28:08 AM »
I feel that once again, Jugdral got screwed over by the years of never getting mentioned by Smash. Getting an Echoes style remake would likely do more for that setting than what SoV did for Gaiden.

As for Heroes content, they really need to do another t_t. The first one was really good, especially the part where you didn't have to be a fucking whale or really lucky to have a decent score. At least I don't feel as bad about dragging my heels in regards to some of the current content, but I'm still not looking forward to The Squad Assault/Chain Challenge Purgatory.
In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.