Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 26, 2014, 03:15:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327451 Posts in 13407 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: KopeAcetic
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Helper Monkey
| | |-+  Using the Playstation Network's crappy billing option.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Using the Playstation Network's crappy billing option.  (Read 1076 times)
Britton

View Profile

Ignore
« on: March 22, 2011, 12:51:46 PM »

I rarely even turn my PS3 on and when I do I'm always reminded of how much of a steal the 60 bucks a year for Live is. Downloading and installing updates takes forever, not all online games even have voice chat, everything just seems more archaic.

Today I wanted to download Dragon's Lair and Space Ace. Turned my S3 on, had to download an update that lets you keep your controller active however long you want it to be when you're away. That took 10 minutes to do, even on a 10 meg broadband access. Anyway, so I go in to buy the games, and my card doesn't work. I'm like "Oh yeah, the credit card company issued new cards a while back". So when I go in to change my credit card info, it just keeps telling me it's wrong and to check my info again. I do it numerous times and it always said it's no good. Finally it tells me I tried too many tmes and to try again "in a few days". Anyone else have this problem? I found online that the thing has issues with PO Boxes, but my last card was attached to a PO Box and worked fine. I also seen somewhere else you have to type "PO Box" and not "P.O. Box". WTF?
Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 01:09:36 PM »

Can you go online via PC and change it?

Maybe there's some problem with whatever the PS3 uses making it touchy
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: