Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2014, 06:04:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319788 Posts in 13049 Topics by 2147 Members
Latest Member: TacoBell_Lord
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  a pet peeve of mine is....
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 28 Print
Author Topic: a pet peeve of mine is....  (Read 27158 times)
CastNuri
AMG A GIRL

There are no coincidences.

CastNuri
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2011, 02:13:27 AM »

Mothers with 5-6 kids

My mother had five kids. But I'm assuming you mean noisy kids with not much of an age gap between them.

"It is a silly game where nobody wins. " ~ Thomas Fuller ~

http://castnuri.tumblr.com
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2011, 02:17:23 AM »

Mothers with 5-6 kids

my mom had 7 kids want to fight?

also i walk slow on the ide walk but i cant help because one of my legs was in a cast for like 4 months when i was in 4th grade.

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Lazlowe1984
Restricted Members

Centurion

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2011, 03:33:55 AM »

Fine then :P

8-9 kids.

Demon_Princess_Kay
Banninated

AnarchKay
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2011, 03:39:00 AM »

I dislike people who think their religion make them better then others and can't associate with us bisexuals, gays or lesbians.

Annubis
Image is from Magical Diary. It's the Deus Ex of VN/Dating sim

Voted most likely to become an evil dictator

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2011, 07:20:42 AM »

I hate bisexual, gays and lesbians who talk about their sexual adventures openly. I seriously don't want to hear how 2 men/women copulate.
I wouldn't brag about it, keep it to yourself.
CastNuri
AMG A GIRL

There are no coincidences.

CastNuri
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2011, 07:35:39 AM »

I find it annoying when people in general (hetero, homo, metro, whatevero) talk too much about their sex lives. It didn't used to bother me much but I think overexposure to college idiots has definitely made it more irksome than usual.

"It is a silly game where nobody wins. " ~ Thomas Fuller ~

http://castnuri.tumblr.com
Adapheon
The original hobo with a shotgun

summersdemise@yahoo.com Kal+Imith
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2011, 07:49:58 AM »

light sleepers. seriously i swear there are some people that a pin could drop and they wake up. me? i sleep like a brick i can and have slept through road construction. right now i have a room mate that will wake up from the floor creaking if i walk from my room to the kitchen to get a snack in the middle of the night and its REALLY starting to piss me off because she will say shit like do you ever sleep. or why cant you sleep at night like normal people.
My old roommate was like that. I sleep through everything more or less. I have had my uncle laying down flooring directly outside my door using a circular saw and it didn't wake me up and also I can fall asleep during anything too, not that I'm narcoleptic but if someone wants to do something while I'm trying to sleep I'm fine. My roommate could not fall asleep if there was a peep in the whole house so I'd be watching tv at a reasonable level for late at night and he'd be stomping around to get me to turn it down to the point I couldn't hear it and I was in the room with the tv. He wasn't in the room and said he could hear it. So I'm with you on that part.

I think roommates in general are a pet peeve of mine, people should just learn to not be them.

Also people with unruly children. If you can't discipline your kids, DON'T FUCKING HAVE KIDS
That I think is a problem more with society then with parents. Too many people are on the side of kids and if you so much as raise your voice to your children they're off to child services complaining about how you abuse your child. I'm a  well adjusted, polite (most of the time), law abiding citizen and yet according to people on the radio my mom abused the shit out of me (they didn't call her out personally, just gave a list of stuff that is somehow abuse). Gonna be fun in a year when my kid is doing stuff and I discipline them because I am a person that cannot stand noisy, rude kids. I'm not gonna punch them in the face but I'll have to figure out something.

Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2011, 08:27:04 AM »

That's a good point, and one of the reasons I might not stay in the U.S. if I ever decide to have kids (the other is the shitty public education, crappy economy, and pollution of mass media); nowadays you're not supposed to even tell a kid they're doing things that are unacceptable. When did we become a society of pussies?

Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2011, 08:28:58 AM »

I know your not aloud to hit your kids over here, but everything else is pretty much fair game :P Being not allowed to tell kids their doing something wrong sounds ridiculous.

EDIT: Aloud? Obviously I had a brain fail. ALLOWED.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 12:50:27 PM by Starmongoose » Logged

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2011, 08:32:36 AM »

Are you kidding? When I worked as a part time substitute teacher a few years back I found out we're not allowed to use red pens to correct papers anymore because it 'made kids lose confidence.' Teachers also got yelled at a lot because parents always thought their kids were the smartest, sweetest pieces of marshmallows you could find anywhere and if anything was wrong it was the education system, not their little babies. Three guesses why the education system is shit now.

Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

a+dark+eclipse
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2011, 08:50:05 AM »

You might think this is from years back but it's still alive and kicking:

Wearing pants so baggy that you can see underwear. Last weak I saw a dude w/ pants so baggy I saw the whole of his boxers and smelled his ass a mile away.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 09:07:51 AM by Yoda » Logged

Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2011, 10:36:07 AM »

Baggy clothing in general sucks.  It makes you look like a tool.
Vanguard

I am America, and I hate JRPGs

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2011, 11:15:23 AM »

I'm always slightly amused when a black kid wearing baggy pants gets told that their pants are sagging. Anyone know what saggin is backwards?

English is a tricky thing.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 11:26:00 AM by Vanguard » Logged

Thoren: Astronomers fucking love stars and shit. Whitman was a bitch.
Hidoshi: Walt Whitman could beat you with both dicks tied behind his back.
Tooker
RPGFan Editor

king_friday@hotmail.com PeopleJohnT bigfatusername@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2011, 11:41:08 AM »

Baggy clothing in general sucks.  It makes you look like a tool.

So do tight pants. :)  I like my jeans loose, but I do agree that there's a limit.

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut
Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

a+dark+eclipse
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2011, 11:52:58 AM »

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 28 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: