Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 16, 2014, 03:39:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
331350 Posts in 13571 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  a pet peeve of mine is....
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 28 Print
Author Topic: a pet peeve of mine is....  (Read 28123 times)
Lazlowe1984
Restricted Members

Centurion

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: May 02, 2011, 03:45:25 PM »

@Dice @Yoda

Now now just calm down guys.Kay is just true to herself for the first time in her life and she is having some difficulty handling it.I spoke to her and she is making progress at cooling down her engines,bit by bit.She went a long time unable to say what she felt and was often ostracized for her personal beliefs.Also she had major confusion issues that I'm trying to help her overcome right now so please I ask for some patience for a little while longer.

Demon_Princess_Kay
Banninated

AnarchKay
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: May 02, 2011, 04:02:00 PM »

@Dice @Yoda

Now now just calm down guys.Kay is just true to herself for the first time in her life and she is having some difficulty handling it.I spoke to her and she is making progress at cooling down her engines,bit by bit.She went a long time unable to say what she felt and was often ostracized for her personal beliefs.Also she had major confusion issues that I'm trying to help her overcome right now so please I ask for some patience for a little while longer.

Thank you. I was posting something while you typed that, It's easily better than the way i put it.

Anyways heres what I was gonna say

^- Who's the pretty-lookin' dude?

Meh I'm bi doesn't matter is she's a guy or a girl. I'd still do her.

You're my new pet peeve. Your horny bi-sexual shtick is lame as all get up

One of my pet peeves is people who make me sad. :*(

Sorry, for the most part I have to agree, your posts are easy to just go passed completely because of their predictability.  Every so often you make an actual honest and intelligent post, but I get distracted by the more common act bi-bi-bi act. =/

Yeah I understand. This is the first place on the internet that I've open about this from the start, and it's a bit hard for me to judge how much is too much I guess.Though I wouldn't call it an act or schtick really. I am really like this.

I get what you're saying though. I have much better qualities then my sexuality, and the impulses that come from it. I think i do a better job balancing things at 1up though. Since when I came there I didn't come there as a horny bi-girl, well i technically did, but no one their knew it.

Also for the record the intelligent posts take a lot more work. I think this goes without saying but it's easier to think with my cu** then my head. It's much easier to talk about boobies then actual meaningful stuff. I'll keep this in mind. I'm glad sometime told me this even though I kind of knew it already.

If i get out of line just tell me, I'll try fixing it.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 04:06:40 PM by Demon_Princess_Kay » Logged

Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: May 02, 2011, 05:37:24 PM »

I'll be the 1st to admit, intelligent posts are hard and I avoid that!

Hey we all have strong sexual urges, but at the same time it's not my job to police what you say. So don't get too insulted by what I said. I was tired and grumpy
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: May 02, 2011, 05:50:18 PM »

The problem was Kay that other people here have tried to tell you. A few times, and for quite some time now. It's whether you choose to listen or not.

If you have much better qualities than (bi)sexuality, go ahead and show us.

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: May 02, 2011, 05:50:47 PM »

This is the first place on the internet that I've open about this from the start, and it's a bit hard for me to judge how much is too much I guess.Though I wouldn't call it an act or schtick really. I am really like this.

The problem is that no one gives a shit that you're bisexual.  You're not the only one around here.
Tooker
RPGFan Editor

king_friday@hotmail.com PeopleJohnT bigfatusername@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #275 on: May 02, 2011, 06:02:29 PM »

A pet peeve of mine is not Parn's new, sweet avatar. :)

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut
Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: May 02, 2011, 06:08:06 PM »

The fun part was trying to get the image in the first place, since there's a bunch of text and junk obscuring the artwork in the alchemist intro.  Had to unpack the data files and rummage through a lot of crap.  I was surprised that the artwork is nowhere to be found on the web.  I've got a high resolution version of it now, though.  Maybe I should upload it on my webspace later.
Demon_Princess_Kay
Banninated

AnarchKay
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: May 02, 2011, 06:11:21 PM »

Hey we all have strong sexual urges, but at the same time it's not my job to police what you say. So don't get too insulted by what I said. I was tired and grumpy

Nah, it's fine you didn't insult me. I think it took something a little more harsh for me to see this myself. As kyuusei said, in the other post people have been trying to tell me to stop before. Guess I ignored them.

The problem was Kay that other people here have tried to tell you. A few times, and for quite some time now. It's whether you choose to listen or not.

If you have much better qualities than (bi)sexuality, go ahead and show us.

Alright. I average like 3 posts a day. I'll make sure at least 2/3 aren't sexual. If i don't do that feel free to put me on restricted members if you want. That'll at least give me some more incentive.

Commander Jubby Shepard
What do you call a kid with no arms and an eye patch? Names.

If you come back you will find me a very grave man

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: May 02, 2011, 06:36:42 PM »

I always liked how sexual Kay was...

Anyways, a pet peeve of mine is when I get a coffee drink from wherever and half of it is unblended ice. Yes, it's a little thing, but GODDAMN does it annoy me.

If it'll hold Jello, Utah will put Jello in it.
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: May 02, 2011, 06:46:14 PM »

Tineye ftw.  Can be deleted.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: May 02, 2011, 07:20:22 PM »

This is the first place on the internet that I've open about this from the start, and it's a bit hard for me to judge how much is too much I guess.Though I wouldn't call it an act or schtick really. I am really like this.

The problem is that no one gives a shit that you're bisexual.  You're not the only one around here.

i think parn has a point here. ima lesbian and open about but it doesnt define me here or anywhere else. recently you tried to make me feel better about myself that part of you is very cool.

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: May 02, 2011, 07:32:15 PM »

I always liked how sexual Kay was...

Haha, that's because you're in highschool. xD
Sorry Kay, I didn't mean to put you on the spot and complain like that, it's just been bugging me, and... well, I hate the fact that I ignore posts of yours because of constant sexual content, I'd love to actually talk though haha.  And of course, that's not to say cold-turkey stop, every so often dick jokes always resurface anyways.

Pet Peeve: John Travolta & Nick Cage.  Yes, they're both in Face/Off.  But something about the way they act and look makes them have a face I want to punch.

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Fadedsun

Sunny Summoner

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: May 02, 2011, 07:48:30 PM »

I'll agree to that. I hardly have the time to write the walls of text some of you write out. Honestly, I don't want to write 3 or 4 paragraphs about a videogame discussion anyway. I like to keep things simple and to the point.

My pet peeve for the day is:paying a ton of money for a class, then getting a terrible professor.

"Oh, a hunter..."
CastNuri
AMG A GIRL

There are no coincidences.

CastNuri
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: May 02, 2011, 07:53:31 PM »

My pet peeve for the day is:paying a ton of money for a class, then getting a terrible professor.

Ditto. This especially annoys me as an international student in the UK-- our fees are outrageously high and it annoys me whenever I get a horrible professor. I feel like they should be able to do better.

"It is a silly game where nobody wins. " ~ Thomas Fuller ~

http://castnuri.tumblr.com
Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: May 02, 2011, 08:41:26 PM »

stupid people at work that should simply be fired, wish they were in my direct dept., then they would be!

Everything's Eventual
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 28 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: