Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 31, 2014, 07:50:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327876 Posts in 13423 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: KopeAcetic
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Shadow Heart: From the New World
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11 Print
Author Topic: Shadow Heart: From the New World  (Read 31281 times)
Bogatyr
Banninated

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2006, 08:59:45 PM »

Yeah, and I would like a board without homosexual fanboys like you getting all worked up when their favourite game gets bashed. Unfortunately there are people like you though.
Thanatos01s2
Banninated

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2006, 09:29:35 PM »

Quote from: "Bogatyr"
Yeah, and I would like a board without homosexual fanboys like you getting all worked up when their favourite game gets bashed. Unfortunately there are people like you though.

See but you are just doing some flame-baiting right now, I was just stating fact.

I'll probably be banned in 3...2...1...

Sayonara retaado-chan. ^________^
Bogatyr
Banninated

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2006, 09:32:27 PM »

Quote from: "Thanatos01s2"
Quote from: "Bogatyr"

See but you are just doing some flame-baiting right now, I was just stating fact.

Maybe you could back up your "fact"? And yes, I was pretty much telling what you are.
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2006, 09:48:06 PM »

Take it to PM, boys.  Or just shut the fuck up altogether.

Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2006, 09:50:27 PM »

I preferred the darker feel of the first game over the second, but I enjoyed both. Nevertheless, since SH:C kept boring me gameplay-wise, I'm going to wait on 3 until it's cheaper/I can afford to casually buy it.
blackthirteen

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2006, 11:20:34 PM »

Yeah I agree, they should have never removed the darker feel in the newest episodes. I also liked the creepy font from SH1, too bad it was removed in SH2.

On the other hand what I really liked in Covenant was the powerful feeling of journeying around the world.
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2006, 11:36:29 PM »

im weary of the story from what i read in a game informer review but i play rpg's for the battle systems not the story

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Dizzy

死ぬがよい

awe.of.she.1@gmail.com
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2006, 11:43:20 PM »

I like the goofiness of SH:C myself. Granted, what I really LOVED about it was pretty much all of disk 2. The relationship between Yuri and Alice was really beautifully done, and very powerful.

I feel that was the main emphasis of the game anyway.

Morridor

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2006, 05:23:47 AM »

Quote from: "Eusis"
I preferred the darker feel of the first game over the second, but I enjoyed both. Nevertheless, since SH:C kept boring me gameplay-wise, I'm going to wait on 3 until it's cheaper/I can afford to casually buy it.

Just to let people know, this game is starting at $39.99 because XSEED is importing it.  Wild Arms 4 was like that as well.  I don't know if 10 dollars will change your mind, but I'm just letting you know that it is cheaper than most new releases.

Danny

Yeah, this signature was way too spammy.
Merkava

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2006, 10:18:49 AM »

The game is also supposed to be harder, so that may lead to less boredom. I'm thinking of replaying Covenant soon. Such a great game.
Bogatyr
Banninated

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2006, 12:03:50 PM »

Quote from: "Merkava"
The game is also supposed to be harder, so that may lead to less boredom. I'm thinking of replaying Covenant soon. Such a great game.

That's a good point to be considered.
Ryos
I can has demons?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2006, 02:44:45 PM »

I'm looking forward to it, although I'll be getting it on Friday since I have a 10% off coupon that takes effect then (and it's not like I need to worry about this game going out of stock).  I figure if I'm buying it anyway, might as well save $4. :P

It's never too late to start learning; it's always too early to stop learning.
Cauton

cauton42@hotmail.com
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2006, 03:08:25 PM »

Quote from: "Ryos"
I'm looking forward to it, although I'll be getting it on Friday since I have a 10% off coupon that takes effect then (and it's not like I need to worry about this game going out of stock).  I figure if I'm buying it anyway, might as well save $4. :P

Hey, at least you don't have to wait for slow over-seas shipping. I'll be happy if I get it before the end of next week. But I guess I shouldn't complain - at least I have a way of playing NTSC games so I won't have to sit around and wait for (usually increadibly poor) PAL conversions.
Morridor

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2006, 03:16:04 PM »

Hooray for importing!

Danny

Yeah, this signature was way too spammy.
Thanatos01s2
Banninated

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2006, 03:32:44 PM »

I just got my PSM today in the mail and the dumb bitch only gave the game an 8/10.  I usually never agree with PSM and their reviewers.  For the original Shadow hearts review, they only gave it a 6.5 or a 7.  They are idiots.  Just thought I would put that out there.

Edit: the reason her review pissed me off was the only reason she graded it down was because Yuri wasn't in it.  It was a poorly done review, it seemed like she didn't grade the game itself, but she just was mad that it was a new story and that is how she graded it.

I'll probably be banned in 3...2...1...

Sayonara retaado-chan. ^________^
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: