Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2014, 08:17:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
332777 Posts in 13635 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Dynasty Warriors Studio Vandalized With "Shit Game" Graffiti
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Dynasty Warriors Studio Vandalized With "Shit Game" Graffiti  (Read 1238 times)
Ivalice Alliance
Valendia Knights of the Peace

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2011, 06:36:23 PM »

I bought Samurai Warriors for the 3DS for $4.99 brand new from Amazon :)

I own Samurai Warriors 2 for the 360 and done everything that game had to offer. My save data got corrupted :(

I only own DW2, DW3/Xtreme Legends, DW4/Xtreme Legends and SW2. I have a huge guilty pleasure for this series :)

Currently Playing-Xenoblade Chronicles
Waiting On-Bloodborne, Final Fantasy Type-O, Final Fantasy XV, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Wonderflick, The Last Guardian, Shenmue III
Fei

!?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2011, 07:21:51 PM »

I've got Ken's Rage coming in the mail.  I think the musou style is perfect for indulging in your favorite media universe... Gundam fans loved the Gundam Warriors game or whatever, too.  I'd play a Dragonball Z iteration.

Someone mentioned (agent D, I think) that single player is boring in one of the DW games, but if a friend showed up for some multiplayer, it's a great time.  My introduction to the series was Dynasty Warriors Online which was (is?) extremely fun and legit, and now I have Samurai Warriors (loving it) and Kens Rage incoming.  I really look forward to 2 player Fist of the North Star, and have yet to investigate Samurai Warriors' Wi-Fi modes.

So if detractors are just wanting something new, I can understand.  I am totally new to this though, and am like totally yay omg.

If you re-spec your elduhz and own a Vita - http://twitter.com/BSNursery
Ivalice Alliance
Valendia Knights of the Peace

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2011, 02:17:27 PM »

I always liked comparing the characters from the games to their actual pictures that are on Wikipedia.

Currently Playing-Xenoblade Chronicles
Waiting On-Bloodborne, Final Fantasy Type-O, Final Fantasy XV, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Wonderflick, The Last Guardian, Shenmue III
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: