Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 24, 2016, 05:59:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Check out the latest RPG news!
238706 Posts in 7098 Topics by 2356 Members
Latest Member: Ninja Bear
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Helper Monkey
| | |-+  Considering selling my n3DS Monster Hunter 4 special edition, have some ???s
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Considering selling my n3DS Monster Hunter 4 special edition, have some ???s  (Read 7000 times)
Serene Prophet

sereneprophet@yahoo.com sereneprophet
View Profile

Ignore
« on: April 27, 2016, 08:14:08 PM »

So I am considering selling off my 3DS, since its hard to afford games on it, my ps4, and my PC.  I own the Monster Hunter 4 special edition, and im curious about a couple things and I couldn't find info I could understand online (I didn't look super hard but still). First off, once I unlink it to my account, can the system still download the MH4 game?  Also, since I am not doing a system transfer, will I lose everything connected to my current nintendo ID, should I decide to rebuy one later?  Any help would be greatly appreciated, even if its just links to obvious places im to blind to find.  Thanks guys!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 12:03:36 AM by Serene Prophet » Logged

-Give a man a fire, and hes warm for a day.  Light a man on fire, and hes warm for the rest of his life.-
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: