Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 20, 2014, 05:26:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Congratulations to Andrew Barker! RPGfan Editor of the Year and now Chief News Editor!
341083 Posts in 13940 Topics by 2222 Members
Latest Member: XanTehMan
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  The Soundroom
| | |-+  Suikoden Tierkreis, missing desert track
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Suikoden Tierkreis, missing desert track  (Read 183 times)
blackthirteen

View Profile

Ignore
« on: September 26, 2014, 07:09:47 AM »

Perhaps some experts can help me? One of my favorite tracks in the game doesn't seems to be part of the soundtrack, or at least it's not included in all the playlists I watched on YouTube.

The music track in question is the song we hear at the beginning of this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDM9wRkOgUg

I found that track to be mysteriously haunting, I'd like to find it in a proper quality, or knowing its name will help a lot. Thank you for your support :D
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 07:13:42 AM by blackthirteen » Logged
blackthirteen

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 07:53:12 AM »

Conclusion, that track was definitely cut from the official soundtrack. I decided to look at the format specified ripped tracks (mini2sf) and it's included as '999 Unknown #3.mini2sf'.

I'm definitely happy to listen to it in loop in winamp again, when I heard that track for the first time I was road tripping in the united-states and I just came back from walking in the Great Sand dunes when, later that night just before bedtime, I was parked in the Grand Canyon to play that part of the game, that track have a special place in my heart.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: